Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,850 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

Chris-Okotie Clears Air On Alleged Jezebel-sermon Against Stephanie Henshaw - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris-Okotie Clears Air On Alleged Jezebel-sermon Against Stephanie Henshaw (21407 Views)

Chris Okotie: 'Buhari’s Battle Against Grex Venalium' / Stephanie Henshaw - Chris Okotie's Ex-Wife - On Their Divorce / Why Pator Chris Okotie Divorced His Wife Stephanie Henshaw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris-Okotie Clears Air On Alleged Jezebel-sermon Against Stephanie Henshaw by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 22, 2012
Wetin consign me? undecided
Re: Chris-Okotie Clears Air On Alleged Jezebel-sermon Against Stephanie Henshaw by inene: 11:45am On Aug 22, 2012
Pastor Chris is an ordained Minister of the gospel and let no man get in the way as he stands or falls before his master who commissioned him. i just needed to learn one wrong impression. Rev Chris may have read law at the University of Nigeria Nsukka and went to the NIgerian Law School and then called to the Nigerian bar but that is where it ends. He has never argued any case before any court in Nigeria so he is not a lawyer in the true meaning of the word but a Minister of the gospel.
Re: Chris-Okotie Clears Air On Alleged Jezebel-sermon Against Stephanie Henshaw by deols(f): 11:49am On Aug 22, 2012
isnt it time we start demanding good journalism?

which media house did the reporting. I think they should be boycotted
Re: Chris-Okotie Clears Air On Alleged Jezebel-sermon Against Stephanie Henshaw by deols(f): 11:49am On Aug 22, 2012
unanghope: And so what? Wil that reduce the price of a cup of garri from N25 to N20... I only concentrate on what can reduce price of garri... Please next thread..

and just now, am gonna go for my cup of gari..u get d blame
Re: Chris-Okotie Clears Air On Alleged Jezebel-sermon Against Stephanie Henshaw by omowolewa: 12:15pm On Aug 22, 2012
Thank God he is not Nigerian presido,he would have divorced the first lady. While he found it verY difficult to manage his home,he contested to preside over Nigeria. Now that he failed in management of his home,I think he will understands that the post of a president heavier than grammatical gragra
Re: Chris-Okotie Clears Air On Alleged Jezebel-sermon Against Stephanie Henshaw by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 22, 2012
All of una dey craze..nonentities and rifraffs...atleast pst. Chris don affect lives...how many lives una don affect for una miserable pathetic lives..u pple will jus come online and spew trash..nobody is above mistakes..agreed pst. Chris made a mistake and that means he is only human and not perfect..the best we could do is to pray for him.. May God forgive us.
onlineadejoh:

kkjjjjjjjjj cool
Re: Chris-Okotie Clears Air On Alleged Jezebel-sermon Against Stephanie Henshaw by Shaw007(m): 12:35pm On Aug 22, 2012
Bidam: All of una dey craze..nonentities and rifraffs...atleast pst. Chris don affect lives...how many lives una don affect for una miserable pathetic lives..u pple will jus come online and spew trash..nobody is above mistakes..agreed pst. Chris made a mistake and that means he is only human and not perfect..the best we could do is to pray for him.. May God forgive us.
sharrap ur mouth dia jor!!,nobody is above mistake,but twice?? A pastor for dat matter,someone that men will take their fiances to for prayer so as not 2 marry d wrong person,if he's truly a man of God,God wudnt av let him marry d wrong person. . .i'm sure ur one of d brainwahsed ppl still attending his yeye service,oshi gbaa!!

Na dah kInd mistake we dey talk sef?? Mistake of a lifetime
Re: Chris-Okotie Clears Air On Alleged Jezebel-sermon Against Stephanie Henshaw by Shaw007(m): 12:37pm On Aug 22, 2012
Some ppl Go just dey take God's patience 4 granted sha!!
Re: Chris-Okotie Clears Air On Alleged Jezebel-sermon Against Stephanie Henshaw by CeaserB: 12:39pm On Aug 22, 2012
omowolewa: Thank God he is not Nigerian presido,he would have divorced the first lady. While he found it verY difficult to manage his home,he contested to preside over Nigeria. Now that he failed in management of his home,I think he will understands that the post of a president heavier than grammatical gragra

So In Essence You'll Rather Keep A "Jezebel" As A Wife Because You Want To Be Seen As A "Good Manager"
Dude! Whaat Thaa Fucck!? angry
Do You Know The King Ahab In Reference Here Was Devishly Controlled By His Wife Queen Jezebel Cos He Couldn't Control Her And Wasn't Ready To Divorce Her?
If You Are A Christian I Suggest You Read The Bible And Know Where The Story Ends.
The Fact That You're A President Or Pastor Doesn't Make You More Or Less Human.
On A Side Note The Fact That Goodluck Jonathan Remains Solidly A Partner-In-Crime With Controversial Patience Jonathan Neither Makes Him A Perfect Husband Nor A Good Leader In The Eyes Of Many Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Chris-Okotie Clears Air On Alleged Jezebel-sermon Against Stephanie Henshaw by madeinnigeria: 1:04pm On Aug 22, 2012
unanghope: And so what? Wil that reduce the price of a cup of garri from N25 to N20... I only concentrate on what can reduce price of garri... Please next thread..
cheesy i dey alwayz like dis garri talk ehn
Re: Chris-Okotie Clears Air On Alleged Jezebel-sermon Against Stephanie Henshaw by stepo707: 1:25pm On Aug 22, 2012
tellwisdom: And how does this ressurect my late mom?

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Chris-Okotie Clears Air On Alleged Jezebel-sermon Against Stephanie Henshaw by Wumine(f): 1:41pm On Aug 22, 2012
Gosh! What's wrong with this man? Pastor my foot! And to think he still has a congregation >:O
Re: Chris-Okotie Clears Air On Alleged Jezebel-sermon Against Stephanie Henshaw by Creamychic(f): 1:47pm On Aug 22, 2012

Eyah..Sorry.

mobuch:

Is your life built and centered only around a cup of garri??

You took the words right out of my mouth.
Re: Chris-Okotie Clears Air On Alleged Jezebel-sermon Against Stephanie Henshaw by Wumine(f): 1:48pm On Aug 22, 2012
Heard there are kids in his church that look like him sef! Please pple should stop maikng a mockery of the work of God joor!
Re: Chris-Okotie Clears Air On Alleged Jezebel-sermon Against Stephanie Henshaw by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 22, 2012
Yes..twice..if u be GOD nobody shuld deserve any chance at all.but Thank God for Christ..u neither know the scriptures nor the power inherent therein..though the rightheous falls seven times he will surely rise again..even peter denied christ three times yet he was forgiven..and thou art peter the rock..upon this rock will i build my church and d gates of hell shall not prevail against it..time may fail me to mention moses,and father abraham who made even marriage mistakes..yet God called dem His generals..am not a member of pst.Chris church and am not holding brief for him..so dont talk wat u dont know.
Shaw007: sharrap ur mouth dia jor!!,nobody is above mistake,but twice?? A pastor for dat matter,someone that men will take their fiances to for prayer so as not 2 marry d wrong person,if he's truly a man of God,God wudnt av let him marry d wrong person. . .i'm sure ur one of d brainwahsed ppl still attending his yeye service,oshi gbaa!!

Na dah kInd mistake we dey talk sef?? Mistake of a lifetime
Re: Chris-Okotie Clears Air On Alleged Jezebel-sermon Against Stephanie Henshaw by item1: 3:45pm On Aug 22, 2012
make e just go back to his original job, i bet he has gotten enough happenings to write his songs for the rest of his life.
Re: Chris-Okotie Clears Air On Alleged Jezebel-sermon Against Stephanie Henshaw by profola2be(m): 4:14pm On Aug 22, 2012
hrhobi1: 1ST TO COMMENT I WIN HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

when your mates are running to be the first to make millions of naira today,you are rejoicing for being the first to comment on a topic on nairaland.
if you dont have work to do,please,come and join the labour workforce on my site and get paid.
i think this will help you alot.
back to the topic,please,for God sake,why are we disturbed about Pastor Chris Okotie's marriage?
a man of God who announced the divorce of his wife on the Altar?
a man of God who is preparing to lead the third woman in his marital life to the altar to offer her a nuptial knot in the midst of the congregation?
then where is that promise of for better for worse?
just like one of my pastors will always say;"if you don carry am,you don carry am be that"
that's why you just have to be very very careful before leading your partner to the altar,because,as a man of God,i think,there is no room for divorce.why?because you are a MIRROR to others.
if a pastor divorce his wife,if i have little marital problems with my wife(God forbid) as his church member,and seek solution to such problems from such a pastor,please,what advice am i expected to get from him?
Re: Chris-Okotie Clears Air On Alleged Jezebel-sermon Against Stephanie Henshaw by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 22, 2012

And how does this resurrect my late gurl friend grin
Re: Chris-Okotie Clears Air On Alleged Jezebel-sermon Against Stephanie Henshaw by profola2be(m): 4:26pm On Aug 22, 2012
i just pray that,the world(aiye mojuba) will not get you through food.your life is so much centered on food alone,why?haha?
Re: Chris-Okotie Clears Air On Alleged Jezebel-sermon Against Stephanie Henshaw by profola2be(m): 4:29pm On Aug 22, 2012
Burger01:
wetin you win?
he won plastic CUP.
Re: Chris-Okotie Clears Air On Alleged Jezebel-sermon Against Stephanie Henshaw by patostation(m): 5:31pm On Aug 22, 2012
Okotie abeg go rest. Witch cry in the night and baby died in the morning, who no know say na witch kill am? Who be next woman wey God recommend for you pastor? You dey enjoy o!

1 Like

Re: Chris-Okotie Clears Air On Alleged Jezebel-sermon Against Stephanie Henshaw by Nellyd(f): 6:22pm On Aug 22, 2012
Okija_juju: I'm surprised this cassanova cu'm Pastor is still preaching let alone have an audience..

Like his fellow Political Pastor Tunde Bakare, they are all Charlatans and Persona non grata..

Fhuck em... angry
watch your tongue, who made you the judge?
Re: Chris-Okotie Clears Air On Alleged Jezebel-sermon Against Stephanie Henshaw by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 22, 2012
No vex o who commission am? MAybe him don tire to be pastor him wan be ordinary citizen make him for fit flex him money witout hidin

inene: Pastor Chris is an ordained Minister of the gospel and let no man get in the way as he stands or falls before his master who commissioned him. i just needed to learn one wrong impression. Rev Chris may have read law at the University of Nigeria Nsukka and went to the NIgerian Law School and then called to the Nigerian bar but that is where it ends. He has never argued any case before any court in Nigeria so he is not a lawyer in the true meaning of the word but a Minister of the gospel.
Re: Chris-Okotie Clears Air On Alleged Jezebel-sermon Against Stephanie Henshaw by Burger01(m): 9:58pm On Aug 22, 2012
profola2be:
he won plastic CUP.
Lol. Don't mind him.
Re: Chris-Okotie Clears Air On Alleged Jezebel-sermon Against Stephanie Henshaw by comradefery: 12:25am On Aug 23, 2012
Abujafood: You People should mind yourselves! Leave Chris Okotie alone and focus on your lives instead!
We will not leave Chris Okotie alone untill he leaves innocent and pretty women alone. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Chris-Okotie Clears Air On Alleged Jezebel-sermon Against Stephanie Henshaw by timilehing(m): 3:05am On Aug 23, 2012
Info linker
Re: Chris-Okotie Clears Air On Alleged Jezebel-sermon Against Stephanie Henshaw by sweetrace(f): 10:39pm On Aug 23, 2012
Wow! Maybe a few of you should read your bibles more. 'Cos Pastor Chris Okotie is not handling his marrital life properly doesn't stop him from being a Pastor who hears from God. Abraham lied that his wife was his sister to save his skin. He watched while another guy took his wife away to sleep with her, and he did nothing. David was a murderer. Yet, Jehovah calls David his friend. A man after his own heart. Perhaps, there is more to this Pastor than his failed marriage that God can see, but you all can't.
Re: Chris-Okotie Clears Air On Alleged Jezebel-sermon Against Stephanie Henshaw by shilling(f): 9:35am On Aug 24, 2012
Oh, the irony of this statement. lol

hrhobi1: OH NONSENSE SOME MUMUS DON COMMENT B4 ME, UNA NO GET WORK OH
Re: Chris-Okotie Clears Air On Alleged Jezebel-sermon Against Stephanie Henshaw by shilling(f): 9:52am On Aug 24, 2012
Can members of his church verify these reports? I also expected to see more member responses backing up their pastor.
Re: Chris-Okotie Clears Air On Alleged Jezebel-sermon Against Stephanie Henshaw by johnononaku: 5:44am On Aug 25, 2012
Inik: Who cares
ANTICHRIST IN DISGUISE,MANY PEOPLE HAVE BEEN DECEIVED ALREADY WHEN THE MARK OF THE BEAST IS ABOUT TO TAKE PLACE,HOW CAN YOU CALL HIM A PASTOR,CHRISS OYHAKILOME,TB JOSHUA,ETC,THEY CHAMPIONING THE ANTICHRIST TO TAKE OVER,SO YOU DONT KNOW.NA WA TO YOU.BETTER WAKE UP NOW.
Re: Chris-Okotie Clears Air On Alleged Jezebel-sermon Against Stephanie Henshaw by omowolewa: 10:56pm On Aug 25, 2012
Hit you below the belt?
A reasonable leader who claims to hear directly from God should have a fore knowledge of which lady could be what you call jezeebel. Anyway,the obvious fact is that he failed in the mangement of his home. A good requirement of a person desirous of leadership position
Concern that particular marriage,he is a failure.

CeaserB:

So In Essence You'll Rather Keep A "Jezebel" As A Wife Because You Want To Be Seen As A "Good Manager"
Dude! Whaat Thaa Fucck!? angry
Do You Know The King Ahab In Reference Here Was Devishly Controlled By His Wife Queen Jezebel Cos He Couldn't Control Her And Wasn't Ready To Divorce Her?
If You Are A Christian I Suggest You Read The Bible And Know Where The Story Ends.
The Fact That You're A President Or Pastor Doesn't Make You More Or Less Human.
On A Side Note The Fact That Goodluck Jonathan Remains Solidly A Partner-In-Crime With Controversial Patience Jonathan Neither Makes Him A Perfect Husband Nor A Good Leader In The Eyes Of Many Nigerians.
Re: Chris-Okotie Clears Air On Alleged Jezebel-sermon Against Stephanie Henshaw by HopeGabriel(f): 11:22pm On Oct 05, 2012
He is a disgrace to christiandom...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rev Akua Ofori-Boateng Sings Teni’s Song “Case” Inside The Church / African Beads And Occult Meaning / Awka Cathedral Celebrates Christ The King

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.