Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,481 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

What Is The Cheapest Nigerian Network To Make Intl Calls - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is The Cheapest Nigerian Network To Make Intl Calls (722 Views)

LG Introduces LG16- The Cheapest Android Ever, Sells For N2000 / Airtel Launches Smarttalk: Arguably the cheapest / The Cheapest Network To Call Now Is Etisalat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Cheapest Nigerian Network To Make Intl Calls by ConcernMan: 12:19pm On Aug 22, 2012
Some of my close friends within the last 10 months relocated to Uk,USA and Togo. Although we kept in touch through Facebook and BB, calling them is hell as my MTN Talkon plan charge me unreasonably whenever I put a call across. I seriously need help fron Nairalanders to tell me the best network to call intl numbers at the cheapest rate.
Re: What Is The Cheapest Nigerian Network To Make Intl Calls by donkross1(m): 1:14pm On Aug 22, 2012
Try Glo

(1) (Reply)

Mtn I Hail U / Etisalat Data Manipulation,share Your Exprience! / The 5 Best Cell Phones To Ring Well Into 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.