Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,105 members, 7,953,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:08 PM

Etisalat Data Manipulation,share Your Exprience! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Etisalat Data Manipulation,share Your Exprience! (734 Views)

End Of Etisalat 250mb, 500mb And 700mb On Etisalat Data Reselling Platform??? / Hw Has Ur Exprience Wit Bis On Other Phones Or Pc Been So Far...any Regrets? / Activating Etisalat Data Plan On Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Etisalat Data Manipulation,share Your Exprience! by luckyCO(m): 4:54pm On Mar 11, 2013
Hello
I discovered that when am downloading data from etisalat modem I get the following report,
Browser download speed 211kb/s
Etisalat Interface download speed 4.1mb/s

Why it is so, before you could open your eyes 1.5GB data is gone.
If I disconnect what am downloading, it will come back to 0.00
If I connect it again, it will run 800kb/s,2.1ms/s 4.1mb/s sometime 4.76mb/s

I enjoy etisalat before of their speed but this is what I cant figure out.

Does anyone experience such?
Re: Etisalat Data Manipulation,share Your Exprience! by asudan: 8:18pm On Mar 11, 2013
Your heading is misleading y because you are generalising the whole thing. What you could have type is my experience with etisalat(browsing). I am very such that some persons may or may not experience what you just typed.
Re: Etisalat Data Manipulation,share Your Exprience! by luckyCO(m): 2:39am On Mar 12, 2013
Yes you maybe right but I have heard people complain about that. Take for instance you buy mtn N100/day, you can use it to browse much that etisalat because of this I complained.
I bought N1000/ month and It didnt last, what I use now N8000, but I observed serious data manipulation there.
Buy and verify yourself.
If you complain they will tell you that you have something like windows update using up your data, but that is not true on a closer look.
If you are working in etisala,pls help us tell them to adjust their data metering system.
Re: Etisalat Data Manipulation,share Your Exprience! by xtivin(m): 9:30am On Mar 12, 2013
definetly u av sumtin updating or using ur internet access..maybe windows update,or antivirus...betterstill download nd install gamebooster then switch it to game mode anytine u wanna browse
Re: Etisalat Data Manipulation,share Your Exprience! by luckyCO(m): 11:56am On Mar 12, 2013
Well I dont think so, I have studied it, I have updated my system to the latest update, you will be surprised as I start downloading it will be running like water.
I just bought 7.8GB last two weeks,I have brown it to 1.8 just on web development.
You can Imagine that.

I think they need to still check their metering system.

meanwhile I have downloaded what you asked me to,let me observe incase any difference, I will get back to you where possible.

(1) (Reply)

My Contacts Always Delete - Android Wahala / Is Glo Discouraging Downloads? / Blackberry Says Nigeria Iis Second Fastest Growing Mobile Market In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.