Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

Imagine This School Building And Tell Me What You Think About It - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imagine This School Building And Tell Me What You Think About It (1222 Views)

Photo: Imagine This Beast In Sambisa Forest! / Imagine If Nigeria's Past Heroes Were Instagram Users... Lmao See For Yaself / Osun Mega School Building Collapses, 2 Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine This School Building And Tell Me What You Think About It by kensandrea: 6:33pm On Aug 22, 2012
I WANT NL TO PLS ACCESS THIS LAGOS STATE SCHOOL PROJECT BUILDING AND TEL ME WHAT YOU SEE IN THIS CO TO ME I CAN SEE NOTING ELSE THAN [size=25pt]CORRUPTION[/size] IN THE CORE OF IT

Re: Imagine This School Building And Tell Me What You Think About It by kensandrea: 6:38pm On Aug 22, 2012
THIS THE FIRST SECT OF THE LAGOS STATE OKO - AFO SCHOOL PROJECT IN THE SAME BUILDING OOO

Re: Imagine This School Building And Tell Me What You Think About It by kensandrea: 6:41pm On Aug 22, 2012
THE SECOND SECT OF THE SAME BUILDING [size=18pt]LAGOS STATE SCHOOL PROJECT[/size]

Re: Imagine This School Building And Tell Me What You Think About It by kensandrea: 6:43pm On Aug 22, 2012
THEN
Re: Imagine This School Building And Tell Me What You Think About It by kasiem(m): 6:44pm On Aug 22, 2012
Fashola is really working.
Re: Imagine This School Building And Tell Me What You Think About It by Kobojunkie: 6:47pm On Aug 22, 2012
Can't wait to see the price tag. Even $10000 will build you a more decent looking block. grin grin grin
Re: Imagine This School Building And Tell Me What You Think About It by kensandrea: 6:47pm On Aug 22, 2012
THE [size=15pt]THIRD[/size] SECT OF THE SAME BUILDING [size=20pt]LAGOS STATE SCHOOL PROJECT[/size]

Re: Imagine This School Building And Tell Me What You Think About It by kensandrea: 6:50pm On Aug 22, 2012
THEN TAKE A LOOK AT THE YEAR THEY WERE ALL BUILT

THIS ONE WA THE YEAR [size=20pt]2010/2011[/size]

Re: Imagine This School Building And Tell Me What You Think About It by kensandrea: 6:53pm On Aug 22, 2012
THIS ONE WAS COMMISSIONED IN THE YEAR [size=20pt]2012[/size]

Re: Imagine This School Building And Tell Me What You Think About It by kensandrea: 6:55pm On Aug 22, 2012
[size=20pt]WEN WUD THIS ONE BE COMMISSIONED ON THE SAME BUILDING[/size]

Re: Imagine This School Building And Tell Me What You Think About It by kensandrea: 7:51pm On Aug 22, 2012
kasiem: Fashola is really working.

YEA INDEED

(1) (Reply)

Aso Rock / NSCDC Commandant Makes A Fool Of Himself / Ojukwu Made The First International Flight From The Enugu International Airport.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.