Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:01 PM

Pure Naija Duet Ever Recorded - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Pure Naija Duet Ever Recorded (562 Views)

Gyration Video : The Best Biafra Protest Video Ever Recorded / Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him / Tuface Releases Duet With R.kelly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pure Naija Duet Ever Recorded by abysirius(m): 10:32pm On Aug 22, 2012
There's little or no argument about it that naija is naturally endowed with gifted musicians. In africa, nigerian artistes stand out among their peers. Just like the nigeria theatre industry(nollyhood), the music industry has also continued to grow from strength to strength. So many new artistes springing up to compete with the old ones. Some coming together to write and perform together. And this joint performance is what brings me to the kind of music called 'duet'. This simply describes piece of music performed by 2 different artistes. Duet is not common among our artistes but it is gradually becoming part of our music style day after day. I just want us to cast our mind far and wide and think of any nice 'pure' naija duet we've listen to before and mention the artistes that performd it. For example, endless love by Lionel Richie & Diana Ross is an example of a duet. Oyi remix by Flavour and Tiwa is another good example that I kknow though we still have quite a whole lot of them. But I want u to just tell me the best known to U. Pls let it be extremely naija! I'll open the floor...
Re: Pure Naija Duet Ever Recorded by abysirius(m): 10:47pm On Aug 22, 2012
Personally, I think I luv 'the world is beautiful' performed by 9ice & 2face. It was well delivered by both artistes. Nice song, nice lyrics.

(1) (Reply)

Another Two Songs Of JOSEPH FERRANTE / Scottdale Nyeti / Nigeria Most Wack Freestyle (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.