Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,389 members, 7,830,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

American Sponsorer And Invitation Letter. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / American Sponsorer And Invitation Letter. (979 Views)

American Invitation Letter / For American Invitation Letter And Contact Also An Officer In The Embassy / Applying For A German Visa With An Invitation Letter, Opinion Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1)

American Sponsorer And Invitation Letter. by Isjaymoh(m): 11:35pm On Aug 22, 2012
Good day people, am really in needs of your advice and kindly tell me what steps to take. Well, there's a girl I met on the internet, we have been dating each other for a long time, she's an American and she wanted me to come to the state to live there with her, she promise to send me an invitation letter and some other documents. Pls, advice me, which type of visa am I gonna apply for? Would immigration officer accept her to be my sponsorer and to take care of my accomodation? Thanks.
Re: American Sponsorer And Invitation Letter. by justwise(m): 11:58pm On Aug 22, 2012

(1)

Dv - 2014 American Visa Lottery Update / Airline Passenger Fights Pilot Unclad (see Photos) / Up Parcel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.