Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Which Exportation Business Can I Start With 100k. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Exportation Business Can I Start With 100k. (9063 Views)

Do It Yourself Exportation Business Guide Free - Season The Nitty Gritty. / Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? / Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Exportation Business Can I Start With 100k. by tinnymerit(m): 6:50pm On Aug 24, 2012
bola-dex:

PLEASE AM ALSO INTERESTED IN EXPORT, AM BASED IN LAGOS AND WHAT CAN I INVEST IN
AND PLEASE CAN U GIVE ME UR DETAILS
pls i love to export smoked catfishes i have access to them but dont know how.tanks.tinnymerit@yahoo.com
Re: Which Exportation Business Can I Start With 100k. by chemashie(m): 7:01pm On Aug 24, 2012
This price should be FOB which comprises of warehousing, transportatn to lagos, freight forwarder, shipping etc.
Qoute ur price in naira & it should lower dan dis.
You can quote locally in two:
1- Ex-Site: is a term in export biz which means d quoted price is for d product @ site or farm. So buyer pays for loading & transportatn to any where.
2- Ex-Lagos: it means u bring d product to lagos & d buyer pays for it. So price for exlagos should be more than ex site or farm.
So if FOB is $130 then exlagos can be around $80.
Re: Which Exportation Business Can I Start With 100k. by chemashie(m): 7:13pm On Aug 24, 2012
One more thing, make sure you request for bank guarantee if any exporter ask u to bring ur product to lagos.
The purpose of bank guarantee is for you to receive ur payment as soon as ur product arrives in lagos. You can take the risk to bring d product to lagos even without capital.
Re: Which Exportation Business Can I Start With 100k. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 24, 2012
tinnymerit: please house how can one turn cassava to chips?,dont seems to understand it.tanks.

i think it's cassava dats bn peeled, boiled, shredded into pellets & dried. chemashie, am i right?
Re: Which Exportation Business Can I Start With 100k. by Thethy(m): 4:21am On Aug 25, 2012
Re: Which Exportation Business Can I Start With 100k. by Thethy(m): 4:24am On Aug 25, 2012
Re: Which Exportation Business Can I Start With 100k. by chemashie(m): 4:25am On Aug 25, 2012
Cassava chips are different from cassava pellets.
Stages in cassava chips(about 5-8cm lenght) are:
Cassava root-peeling-washing-chipping/sizing-drying-package(in 50kg bag)
Cassava pellets(2-3cm long):
Cassava chips-remove impurities-grinding/sizing- steaming-pelletizing(with machine)-cooling-sieving- cassava pellet- package.
Pellets r more expensive &rigorous processing dan chips, so limit urself to chips only since it‘s standard for xportatn.
Re: Which Exportation Business Can I Start With 100k. by ekoboy: 12:17am On Aug 26, 2012
call me on 08038414163,for our services.Enterprise Bank.pamela
Re: Which Exportation Business Can I Start With 100k. by chemashie(m): 6:49am On Aug 26, 2012
ekoboy: call me on 08038414163,for our services.Enterprise Bank.pamela

What service do you or your employer offers? Do ou fund exportation and what are your requirement?
Re: Which Exportation Business Can I Start With 100k. by MrBright2: 1:35pm On Aug 28, 2012
Imagine that you can export nigeria made woman hair attachments of different colours(EXPRESSIONS) to North America and Europe and made good forex of 120-150% ROI.Also you can export dried fish to North America and make same return.If you are interested with little capital i can advise you better.Its purely do it yourself.Im a practitioner not preacher,many members of NL ve benefitted.Contact gbengabright@yahoo.com or better still my mobile +234 80 3643 4082.+234 81 8534 6211.
Re: Which Exportation Business Can I Start With 100k. by chemashie(m): 3:05pm On Aug 30, 2012
PKS are best sold as metric tonnes(1000kg) and is needed in large quantity. Since many beleive it is a waste product, d price is relatively cheap in the market. Determine the tonnage u have first before selling.
Re: Which Exportation Business Can I Start With 100k. by Thethy(m): 10:23pm On Aug 30, 2012
Re: Which Exportation Business Can I Start With 100k. by phatrat: 10:46pm On Mar 20, 2013
Hi please i need supplier for groundnuts 1000 tons to Lagos port the suppliers i have in Kano dont accept LC and the buyer works with LC he has made it clear once goods arrive lagos he will transfer the money but the suppliers insisted they get paid in kano. please assist me thanks
chemashie: Groundnut is sold the way it appears, reddish brown or normal brown colour. Log on to alibaba.com and check some of ur competitiors from nigeria. Just copy d info and twist it to suit your purpose.
Don‘t copy&paste cos it will affect visibility of ur displayed products.
To get started just google ‘buy groundnut from nigeria on alibaba‘, and obtain the following info: current FOB/MT price, payment terms, pictures of the products & number of people u r to compete with.
Since u have d source for ur product, just upload ur pix & show its environment to further convince ur buyers.
Goodluck.
Re: Which Exportation Business Can I Start With 100k. by MightyFortress: 2:55pm On Dec 03, 2013
Nice thread.
Re: Which Exportation Business Can I Start With 100k. by watson4u(m): 5:46pm On Sep 04, 2015
chemashie:

What service do you or your employer offers? Do ou fund exportation and what are your requirement?
[b][/b]
Re: Which Exportation Business Can I Start With 100k. by autotrader014(m): 3:15am On Sep 05, 2015
This is a very beautiful thread, this are the kind of threads that should make front page for people to learn.. not Tonto dike 2day, 2mrow it's Jim iyke, next 2mrow Linda ikeji..
@Chemashie I really appreciate ur good works here, God bless your hustle..
Re: Which Exportation Business Can I Start With 100k. by autotrader014(m): 3:16am On Sep 05, 2015
phatrat:
Hi please i need supplier for groundnuts 1000 tons to Lagos port the suppliers i have in Kano dont accept LC and the buyer works with LC he has made it clear once goods arrive lagos he will transfer the money but the suppliers insisted they get paid in kano. please assist me thanks
How much is your buyer payer per MT? And when do u need it?
Re: Which Exportation Business Can I Start With 100k. by Nafizzey(m): 12:25pm On Jan 11, 2016
great thread
Re: Which Exportation Business Can I Start With 100k. by EXPORTFINANCE: 2:27pm On Feb 13, 2016
funding available for charcoal export only...08077881934
Re: Which Exportation Business Can I Start With 100k. by Asumns: 4:04pm On Dec 06, 2016
HSA exports and distributes tropical hardwood charcoal i.e Ayin and its fingers, neem or acacia, and our firm is one of well known charcoal producer that deal with charcoal in large quantity in Nigeria. More so, consignments packaging are usually determined by the buyer either to have it in bulk packaged or to have it packed in variant kilograms of 5kg, 10kg, 20kg, etc. for inquiry, email; hsacharcoal@gmail.com or whatsapp; 08177517800. Call; 08067522299
Re: Which Exportation Business Can I Start With 100k. by EXPORTFINANCE: 10:12am On Aug 16, 2017
Palm kernel shell wanted in large quantity....no stone, no sand..no foreign particles....serious suppliers should call Baba Alarape 08037171978..08124018312 for stock quantity & location...Thanks!
Re: Which Exportation Business Can I Start With 100k. by exporttraining: 10:50pm On Aug 16, 2017
I give training on exportation business with lucrative product in town and buyers directory. reach 08035268121 if interested. Please i need ur advice on d type of exportation business i can start with 1hundred thousand naira as a bigginer.PLS help

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Says You Can't Make It Through The Internet. Do It On Fiverr Today! / Is Learnify.ng Still Paying? / Hello U Wanna Buy Some Things In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.