Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,395 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

Let's Appreciate Justwise - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Let's Appreciate Justwise (3403 Views)

Justwise / I Need Help From "Justwise" / U.k Visa 10 Year Ban Question For Justwise Urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Appreciate Justwise by Vicjustice: 9:40am On Aug 23, 2012
Many of you are witnesses of how scammers and thieves had used this Travel section as a trap field for their trade, so, it is amazing that since Justwise became a moderator, we don't see these scammers in action any more and the ones who attempt to set their traps are easily countered and placed where they belong.
These Scammers are like mosquitoes, and travel section has become a no-fly-zone for them;
they are like pest-Rats, and Justwise' presence is like the presence of a Cat in a roaming field of rodents.
And for some time now, there had not been any reports of how someone got duped by a Nairaland user...
Well done Justwise.

1 Like

Re: Let's Appreciate Justwise by member10: 9:58am On Aug 23, 2012
Oh yeah, he does a good job.
Don't know about the scammers thingy, I know he does give very good and useful advice. It might be for some certain people but you will surely pick something up.
Thanks bro!
Re: Let's Appreciate Justwise by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 23, 2012
Is justwise on break? Another Qatar scam thread is coming up. He should delete that thread.
Re: Let's Appreciate Justwise by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 23, 2012
I throw way my salute. His zero tolerance policy on all forms of scam and scammish attributes are worthy of praise and emulation. And he is one hell of a patient dude, I got a feel of that from his admonitions during the Crystal Canada Scam Saga on Nairaland. He really tried but some people are just born to be fools. I wish him all the best in his endeavours. Much love

1 Like

Re: Let's Appreciate Justwise by wip7: 4:45pm On Aug 23, 2012
Eastern Mediterranean University, a state owned university and highly ranked university in Cyprus hereby appreciate Mr Justwise for his sincere work and dedication. We have decided to invite Mr Justwise to our beautiful Island on paid hotel and buffet for period of 3days and city tour. Kindly get intouch as soon as you decides to honor our invitation. Flight and visa cost will be borne by the bearer!

International Center
EMU,skull4una@gmail.com
Re: Let's Appreciate Justwise by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 23, 2012
wip7:
Eastern Mediterranean University, a state owned university and highly ranked university in Cyprus hereby appreciate Mr Justwise for his sincere work and dedication. We have decided to invite Mr Justwise to our beautiful Island on paid hotel and buffet for period of 3days and city tour. Kindly get intouch as soon as you decides to honor our invitation. Flight and visa cost will be borne by the bearer!

International Center
EMU,skull4una@gmail.com

This one na Scamgringringrin.
Re: Let's Appreciate Justwise by overloved(m): 4:53pm On Aug 23, 2012
Kudos to him

Only God knows how many people go don loose cash to bloody scammers if he no de here to moderate.

Do Xavier

Common sense is not so common. The victims of the Canadian scam really deserves to be scam, especially the one wey de nairaland
Re: Let's Appreciate Justwise by wip7: 5:10pm On Aug 23, 2012
Donxavier:

Thanks for taking note is a scam. Let the decision be reached by the bearer (Mr Justwise)

International Center
EMU, skull4una@gmail.com
Re: Let's Appreciate Justwise by justwise(m): 6:02pm On Aug 23, 2012
Donxavier:

grin grin grin No he is not, he is the last person that will scam anybody here.
Re: Let's Appreciate Justwise by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 23, 2012
justwise:

grin grin grin No he is not, he is the last person that will scam anybody here.

gringringrin oh really, an old acquaintance somewhere?
Re: Let's Appreciate Justwise by justwise(m): 6:05pm On Aug 23, 2012
wip7:

International Center
EMU,skull4una@gmail.com

grin grin grin grin are you sure about that? I have 2 wives and 12 kids, can your Island take us all?

1 Like

Re: Let's Appreciate Justwise by justwise(m): 6:11pm On Aug 23, 2012
Donxavier:

Believe me when i said he is not, he has actually helped many nairalanders here gain admission with scholarships in their school, i have monitored his activities here for more than 7months and nobody here have complained about him since i joined the site.
Re: Let's Appreciate Justwise by Wasbayd: 6:25pm On Aug 23, 2012
justwise:

grin grin grin grin are you sure about that? I have 2 wives and 12 kids, can your Island take us all?

ummm...mr justwise! So u wouldn't take me your uncle along! Well thank you o, just remember to take my word along, BE HUMBLE AND BE REALY WISE! save journey!
Re: Let's Appreciate Justwise by Wasbayd: 6:26pm On Aug 23, 2012
justwise:

Re: Let's Appreciate Justwise by wip7: 7:37pm On Aug 23, 2012
justwise:

Ohh the Island is big enough but EMU has offered to appreciate Mr Justwise ONLY for now. 100% assured and you have my words sir. Our University is renowned for honoring creativity, sincerity, intelligence actions and Academically sound individual. We offer you our words.
Donxavier:

Be ambassador like Justwise and i can assure you we shall Invite you one day as soon as your works are noticed and ascertained to be real
Re: Let's Appreciate Justwise by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 23, 2012
wip7:

Be ambassador like Justwise and i can assure you we shall Invite you one day as soon as your works are noticed and ascertained to be real

I'm already learning work from Master Justwise cheesy
Apologies for the other timecheesy
Re: Let's Appreciate Justwise by justwise(m): 9:53pm On Aug 23, 2012
wip7:

Ohh the Island is big enough but EMU has offered to appreciate Mr Justwise ONLY for now. 100% assured and you have my words sir. Our University is renowned for honoring creativity, sincerity, intelligence actions and Academically sound individual. We offer you our words.

I do appreciate your kind offer wip7, really did not see that coming. Will inform you when i'm free.
Re: Let's Appreciate Justwise by FASTLINK1: 12:27pm On Aug 24, 2012
weldone buddy, more Vaseline to your elbow wink
Re: Let's Appreciate Justwise by Vicjustice: 1:29pm On Aug 24, 2012
wip7:

International Center
EMU,skull4una@gmail.com
Is this a gesture of humour or a reality?
Re: Let's Appreciate Justwise by wip7: 1:47pm On Aug 24, 2012
justwise:

I do appreciate your kind offer wip7, really did not see that coming. Will inform you when i'm free.

we shall wait for your Honorable visit Sir.

Vicjustice: Is this a gesture of humour or a reality?

Sir,
on this forum, we try to educate our prospective students, guide them against unwanted elements and to make them aware of any challenges and updated news. Every week we take report from response we got from NL and we see the fraudsters are reducing. Our university seek to know the MAIGUARD sending off the fruadsters and Justwise name come out. We decided to offer him Paid hotel, Mediterranean Buffet and city tour.. when he returns he will post his pics and testify to NL how we treat him.

International center
EMU, skull4una@gmail.com
Re: Let's Appreciate Justwise by Vicjustice: 2:05pm On Aug 24, 2012
wip7:

Sir,
on this forum, we try to educate our prospective students, guide them against unwanted elements and to make them aware of any challenges and updated news. Every week we take report from response we got from NL and we see the fraudsters are reducing. Our university seek to know the MAIGUARD sending off the fruadsters and Justwise name come out. We decided to offer him Paid hotel, Mediterranean Buffet and city tour.. when he returns he will post his pics and testify to NL how we treat him.

International center
EMU, skull4una@gmail.com
Interesting, I must say
Re: Let's Appreciate Justwise by learn(f): 2:38pm On Aug 24, 2012
for real?

seun, i wan be moderator ohhh
wip 7 how u dey?
wip7:

Sir,

International center
EMU, skull4una@gmail.com
Re: Let's Appreciate Justwise by wip7: 4:09pm On Aug 24, 2012
learn: for real?

seun, i wan be moderator ohhh
wip 7 how u dey?

I am fine and doing good. Pls Seun make her Supermoderator oo

1 Like

Re: Let's Appreciate Justwise by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 28, 2012
Nice job Mr Justwise. God bless you
Re: Let's Appreciate Justwise by Emysandy: 11:56am On Aug 28, 2012
@ wip 7. Great offer, this is the best way to encourage nairaland members to kick out scammers from the forum instead of joining them. And @ justwise deserve this offer cause he can use just a post that work as a bullet to send off those criminals. Personally, l'm voting for @ Justwise and all those great posters that take time to help this forum to be crime free. Keep it up
Re: Let's Appreciate Justwise by wip7: 1:55pm On Aug 28, 2012
Emysandy: @ wip 7. Great offer, this is the best way to encourage nairaland members to kick out scammers from the forum instead of joining them. And @ justwise deserve this offer cause he can use just a post that work as a bullet to send off those criminals. Personally, l'm voting for @ Justwise and all those great posters that take time to help this forum to be crime free. Keep it up

Thanks, we have offered Mr justwise our token and in the nearest future( I mean Very soon) we shall offer any good student full scholarship recommended by him or any other member reliable member.
Re: Let's Appreciate Justwise by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 28, 2012
justwise:

grin justwise,hvn't seen u laugh like this before in any of ur post,however,thats a great job and good offer frm Wip. You might hv offended those dt aint a scammer as wellgrin i could rememba u've once challenged oga Wip toogrin anyway,truth later vindicated, its good also coz scammer may somtym hard 2 handle wit levity. JUSTWISEgrin good job gr8 offer...kip it up
Re: Let's Appreciate Justwise by tmed1(m): 6:48am On Aug 29, 2012
His post(Justwise) shows he is analytical, he easily find the defections of these scammers..
Keep up d good works...
Re: Let's Appreciate Justwise by osram(m): 11:49am On Aug 29, 2012
t-med:
His post(Justwise) shows he is analytical, he easily find the defections of these scammers..
Keep up d good works...
m rili happy for dz thread...@justwise congrats n more grease to yha elbows...@wip tnx 4 encouragin justwise n oda nairalandas wit dz kynd gestures of urs....as 4 d full scholarship am rili interested...am vewi intelligent nd av d dream of studyin abroad,bt finance z my problm..av applied 4 alot a scholarships.....i wud appreciate u consida me wen u wnt to giv out d full scholarship...tnx
Re: Let's Appreciate Justwise by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 29, 2012
osram: m rili happy for dz thread...@justwise congrats n more grease to yha elbows...@wip tnx 4 encouragin justwise n oda nairalandas wit dz kynd gestures of urs....as 4 d full scholarship am rili interested...am vewi intelligent nd av d dream of studyin abroad,bt finance z my problm..av applied 4 alot a scholarships.....i wud appreciate u consida me wen u wnt to giv out d full scholarship...tnx
grin Osram not only u and me too
Re: Let's Appreciate Justwise by untainted: 9:04pm On Aug 30, 2012
Yeah, I agree. Justwise is doing a wonderful job both on NL and off NL.
He has been very helpful to me off NL on a number of occasions.
You are appreciated Justwise

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which European Country Can One Enter With #800,000 / Lagos Picture Gallery / AFIKPO Town......politics And Success Achieved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.