Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,784 members, 7,851,656 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:43 AM

Another Reason Why Nigeria MUST GO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Reason Why Nigeria MUST GO (606 Views)

How Nigeria Must Deal With Biafra - Cramjones / Nigeria Must Prevent Another Civil War, Says Aregbesola / Here's Another Reason Why Foreign Media Should Be Banned In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Another Reason Why Nigeria MUST GO by nanaohene: 4:32pm On Aug 23, 2012
I wouldn't like to say much. see what's the trending news in Ghana now, and why Naija must go

Two Nigerians Arrested Over ritual murders in Ghana
Two Nigerians have been arrested by the police in Tefle in the Volta region for their alleged involvement in ritual murders.

The two, whose identities are not yet known, are reported to have checked into a hotel in the town with a young lady who the youth of the area suspect was going to be used for the sacrifice.

This is the third of such ritual murder cases to have been reported in Tefle in the past three months.

The District Chief Executive of South Tongu, Daniel Ameloku, narrating the incident to Citi News

full story http://exposeghana.com/two-nigerians-arrested-over-ritual-murders-in-ghana/

Nigerian Accused of Kidnapping an American to be extradited

An Accra Circuit court on Wednesday ordered the extradition of John Alibofi, a Nigerian, to Benin to enable him to stand trial following a kidnapping charge levelled against him.

Alibofi is accused of conspiring with five others namely; Osinachi Felix, Koko Basile, Alobofi Ifeakachukwu, Awiligbame and Bocobabho Fernand Comlan, to kidnap Kenneth Chawn Bischoff, an American.

The accused person and his accomplices demanded a ransom of 55,000 dollars from the relations of Mr. Biscoff.

http://exposeghana.com/nigerian-accused-of-kidnapping-an-american-to-be-extradited/
Re: Another Reason Why Nigeria MUST GO by touchmehard: 4:51pm On Aug 23, 2012
@OP, in fact u are a serious muntullah! I doubt if u are a Nigerian at all. Of all the news in d world, it's dis rubbish u chose to publicize. Is Ghana better off? Or is America better off? Don't u hear of murders committed by citizens of all these countries?
No wonder nobody gree comment on your post, me I just managed to comment because I needed to give u a piece of my mind!
You are such a sadist

(1) (Reply)

Subsidy Scam Trial: You Can’t Travel Abroad Now, Court Tells Tukur And Two Other / Jonathan Not A Drunk, Glutton, Also Not Clueless - Abati / OBJ -Still Angry At Eedris Abdulkarim After 10 Years.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.