Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Izuzu Rodeo 2001 SUV How Reliable Is The Car - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Izuzu Rodeo 2001 SUV How Reliable Is The Car (1002 Views)

See The Car That Caused Commotion In Lagos On Easter Day...photos / Where Can I Get Oxygen Sensor And Spacer For Infiniti QX4 2001 SUV? / Advise Me On The Acura MDX 2001 Suv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Izuzu Rodeo 2001 SUV How Reliable Is The Car by feyisejoy(m): 4:43pm On Aug 23, 2012
Hello Nairalanders, I need an expert/experienced advice on the reliability of the 2001 Izuzu Rodeo. I want pple who have driven or still driving this SUV to advice me on the pros & cons of the ride.....I need info on its general cost of maintenance, fuel economy and off road abilities. Just say all you know about the ride.....I have just purchase one nigeria use.....your advice will surely assist!
Re: Izuzu Rodeo 2001 SUV How Reliable Is The Car by feyisejoy(m): 4:48pm On Aug 23, 2012
SOme people are telling me that the part is scarce likewise the mechanic. Pls I need ur advise urgently.
Re: Izuzu Rodeo 2001 SUV How Reliable Is The Car by eddy42k(m): 2:21pm On Aug 24, 2012
dont mind them,its a very good suv ,i have used mine for up to a year now (manual)just sold it,got an 07 exterra ,my broda that own an auto of it only have issue with the automatic transmission he fixes it and says he will use it till the body falls apart,it the same with honda passport, cheap parts ,,but u may avoid the ones with automatic gear
Re: Izuzu Rodeo 2001 SUV How Reliable Is The Car by jaibang(m): 4:34pm On Aug 24, 2012
i use the automatic and it is just as nice. People telling you the mechanics are scarce, do they drive one?

(1) (Reply)

13 Useful Car Quotes And Facts / How Much Can I Get A 2004 Nissan Maxima Brain Box And Alternator / Ingenuity Or Dumb-fool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.