Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Advise Me On The Acura MDX 2001 Suv - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Advise Me On The Acura MDX 2001 Suv (851 Views)

Innoson Made-In-Nigeria SUV Worth N5.6m / Where Can I Get Oxygen Sensor And Spacer For Infiniti QX4 2001 SUV? / Izuzu Rodeo 2001 SUV How Reliable Is The Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advise Me On The Acura MDX 2001 Suv by austin4real(m): 4:04pm On Nov 10, 2012
Plz does anyone know much about the acura mdx, I'm considering to purchase the machine, but I wanna know if its a good buy or not...
Re: Advise Me On The Acura MDX 2001 Suv by Fhemmmy: 4:34pm On Nov 10, 2012
Yes, it is a great buy.
Remember it is an Honda product and they are known for good machines, this is a ride that combines safety, with durability and still luxurious . . there is parts in Nigeria, good on gas and yet mechanics in Nigeria could take care it, however, just like any other ride, you will have to take care of her and making sure you dont drive it like you dont care . . . anything cared for will carry you for a while.

(1) (Reply)

Car Talk Is The Most Affected Section / OBD Scanner Needed / Ford Focus 2000 Mechanic/rewire Needed -urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.