Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video (23383 Views)

Beverly Osu Looks Fabulous As She Models For "Fabulous By Teju Pretty" (photos) / Comedian Teju Babyface And Wife Loved Up In New Photos / Pastor Ashimolowo's Son, Tobi's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video by ijebabe: 2:10pm On Aug 24, 2012
I'm sure some of us know of the upcoming wedding between Nigerian Comedian and TV host – Teju Babyface Oyelakin and his model/beauty queen fiancee, Tobi Banjoko, set to take place in Lagos on Thursday 30th August 2012 and Saturday 1st September.

Check out Shola Animashaun‘s behind the scenes video of the couple during their pre-wedding photo shoot at his studio. In the video, Shola captures the couple laughing, dancing and not afraid of being affectionate. Lovely!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfyhMTgKu3Q

5 Likes

Re: Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video by ijebabe: 2:16pm On Aug 24, 2012
The Proposal
According to the bride to be Tobi, Teju proposed on the world’s most romantic day – Valetine’s Day (2012) at the Southern Sun Hotel, Ikoyi, Lagos. Although surprised, Tobi said Yes and from then on, the journey of the soon to be Mr & Mrs began. Teju speaking on why he chose to spend the rest of his life with Tobi, in his own words “ I felt peace, kind of like the peace of God that passes all understanding”.

Wedding Dates
Traditional Wedding – Thursday 30th August 2012
White Wedding – Saturday 1st September 2012

The MC
Top Nigerian comedian, Ali Baba will be the MC for the reception.

Wedding Planner
Funke Bucknor-Obruthe of Zapphaire Events

Formal Wear
Teju will wear a bespoke suit by Nigerian label Taryor Gabriels of Lagos paired with shoes by Calvin Klein and Russell and Bromley.

Groomsmen
Teju will have two best men – Sesan Popoola and Tunde Koiki. Top Nigerian comedians including Tee A, Koffi, Owen Gee, Basketmouth and Holy Mallam will also serve as groomsmen as well as Bunmi Davies, Kayode Peters, Niyi Sanuel, Gbenga Olotu, Gbadebo Oyelakin, Tunde Aluko, Tolu Awobiyi and Taryor Gabriels.

Wedding Gown
Nigerian designer Mai Atafo will create Tobi’s gown. Sworn to secrecy, he could only tell us that the gown will be a spectacular dress perfect for Tobi’s statuesque but one in line with the traditional bridal gown theme.

Bridesmaids Dresses
Tobi’s bridesmaids,will be dressed in royal blue dresses by Mai Atafo, which he stated will be ”elegant and befitting for a red carpet“

Cake Designer
Nigerian cakes maestro Tosan Jemide of Cakes by Tosan has been commissioned make a splendid cake for the couple’s big day.

Wedding Colours
Sliver & Turquoise

Re: Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video by ijebabe: 2:18pm On Aug 24, 2012
So cute!!

Re: Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video by ijebabe: 2:20pm On Aug 24, 2012

Re: Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video by ijebabe: 2:22pm On Aug 24, 2012
grin grin
Can't wait for the wedding!

Re: Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video by winmat(f): 2:49pm On Aug 24, 2012
Wow! This is so lovely, perfect couples, I wish them all the best in life.

1 Like

Re: Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 24, 2012
Dropped in to say hi...wink

1 Like

Re: Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video by ijebabe: 3:45pm On Aug 24, 2012
Hi smiley
Re: Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video by Screwface(m): 3:55pm On Aug 24, 2012
Hundred percent front page worthy.
Re: Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 24, 2012
ijebabe: Hi smiley
just wondering why the dude is making his wedding such a public show.
Most celebs would prefer private.

4 Likes

Re: Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video by chinedumo(m): 3:56pm On Aug 24, 2012
This is your idea of perfect?
winmat: Wow! This is so lovely, perfect couples, I wish them all the best in life.
Re: Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video by dont8(m): 4:41pm On Aug 24, 2012
And to think you didn't post ours, smh in disbelief.
Re: Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 24, 2012
Screwface: Hundred percent front page worthy.

I'm glad folks like you exist. I don taya for those garri people.

4 Likes

Re: Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video by ijebabe: 4:57pm On Aug 24, 2012
Lol, you and garri sef!
Re: Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 24, 2012
Lol.
Re: Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video by ijebabe: 5:07pm On Aug 24, 2012
dont8: And to think you didn't post ours, smh in disbelief.
We wanted it private tongue
Re: Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video by dont8(m): 6:31pm On Aug 24, 2012
Oh! I forgot. cheesy

Though, you can do better. tongue
ijebabe:
We wanted it private tongue

1 Like

Re: Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video by Yorisb: 9:20pm On Aug 24, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 24, 2012
This doesn't count for true happiness, a picture says a million...
Re: Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video by kennysalaht: 9:27pm On Aug 24, 2012
9ice one, keep it up. May God Bless Your Family. My Happy For You.

1 Like

Re: Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video by MrNigeria2(m): 9:28pm On Aug 24, 2012
WAIT ABEGI! !!
What is so special in a behind the scene photo shoot for Gods sake.

OR ARE THEY THE FIRST TO WED?

This post is embarrassed but not HIDDEN!
Re: Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video by tjliz(f): 9:28pm On Aug 24, 2012
Perfect match.See hw lively&happy d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣γ̲̣̣ both look.Happiness wil continually b d oda of d day in Ur marriage.Congratulatns in advance....

1 Like

Re: Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 24, 2012
teju fall hand sha

the babe is looking older than him and its very pronounced embarassed embarassed
Re: Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 24, 2012
chipmunkey: just wondering why the dude is making his wedding such a public show.
Most celebs would prefer private.

The more he shows us, the more he loves her, duh lol. *sarcasm*
Re: Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video by OgidiOlu3(m): 9:45pm On Aug 24, 2012
aguiyi: teju fall hand sha

the babe is looking older than him and its very pronounced embarassed embarassed

I disagree! They call him 'babyface' for a reason.

3 Likes

Re: Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video by mmmustapha(m): 9:45pm On Aug 24, 2012
Perfect combination
Re: Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video by Sagamite(m): 9:46pm On Aug 24, 2012
The girl is of the sexy variety!

Quite smashable!
Re: Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video by SlyIg(f): 9:49pm On Aug 24, 2012
I ll be back to comment on it.
Re: Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video by eklassical(m): 9:52pm On Aug 24, 2012
like some nairalanderz will say#*how does this reduce the price of Garri o0o!
Re: Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video by jude33084(m): 9:57pm On Aug 24, 2012
ogugua88:

grin grin grin

I don laff come mess (((doom))) untop tongue

2 Likes

Re: Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video by Ninilowo(m): 10:03pm On Aug 24, 2012
grin
eklassical: like some nairalanderz will say#*how does this reduce the price of Garri o0o!
Re: Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video by jude33084(m): 10:04pm On Aug 24, 2012
ogugua88:

Mehnnnnn! Can't stop laughing cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Come For Yung6ix Following His $10,000 Giveaway / Chacha Eke Faani's Daughter, Kaira Dior Celebrates 1st Birthday / Okey Bakassi Slams Celebrities Who Claim Marriage Affect Fanbase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.