Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,205 members, 7,849,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:42 AM

Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video (23400 Views)

Beverly Osu Looks Fabulous As She Models For "Fabulous By Teju Pretty" (photos) / Comedian Teju Babyface And Wife Loved Up In New Photos / Pastor Ashimolowo's Son, Tobi's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video by Dignitary: 12:51am On Aug 25, 2012
J12: Which kind wife wey this guy go marry sef? - no yansh, no bréast, ugly legs, ugly face, Twah!

It's just dt I dnt like hurling insults at people..wud av said u are stupid, foolish and uneducated.

How is that ur business? I knw where ppl like u belong!!!

2 Likes

Re: Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video by pokenose(m): 12:52am On Aug 25, 2012
D babe fine o! Where all these celebrities D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ find wife from sef?
Re: Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video by shadrach77: 1:08am On Aug 25, 2012
as clever jay puts it in his song 'igboro ti daru', enemies e ma sote ki tiyin naa ko lede grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video by seedord247(m): 1:49am On Aug 25, 2012
God punish devil......

Some girls will be coming here to rant about their type of guy..

Teju is 5.4 inches tall, not masculine, no six pack.. And yet he's getting married to this lovely queen. cool

For those of u girls thats still single and searching for the perfect man, keep on searching, @least by 2020, some1 will show up.

1 Like

Re: Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video by Nobody: 4:35am On Aug 25, 2012
The two found themselves a perfect match, lol...he fits her and she fits him, nice combination...lovely shots so far, and good color combinations, I love their outfits, cute and calm, sure it deserves to be on the front page, anyone saying otherwise is jealous, my opinion! Nice job ije!

1 Like

Re: Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video by Nobody: 4:54am On Aug 25, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:
Ehrrrm, unless Edo ppl started using Yoruba names. . . . wasn't that Ms. Osun in the past MGBN?

Doesn't matter where they're from. I'm convinced MBGN pick 36 women and disperse them to random states. MBGN 2011 winner, Sylvia Nduka, represent Taraba state. The year before that, that same Sylvia Nduka represented Kaduna.
Re: Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video by Korrection(m): 5:07am On Aug 25, 2012
HOW DOES THIS REDUCE THE PRICE OF AMALA IN THE MARKET?
Re: Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video by Ivynwa(f): 5:09am On Aug 25, 2012
They look lovely and very comfortable with each other. Their pics are a delight to the eyes too.
Re: Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video by joyprincess(f): 7:35am On Aug 25, 2012
I wish the both coples joy ,happness and i pray their marriage last for eva am happy for dem and as u happy for dem 2 u are taping ur own marriage if U
'Re up to the stage of marriage as a woman stay bless
Re: Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video by joyprincess(f): 7:37am On Aug 25, 2012
Remember u can always meet your partner here in dis forum
Re: Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video by sunnshyn(f): 7:38am On Aug 25, 2012
sauer: [size=24pt]The biggest crap I've seen since photography! People celebrating their start into ruins. SMH angry[/size]
Oh shut it already! 'Cos it didn't work for you as a result of your diarrhoea of the mouth doesn't mean its not working for other people.

Happy Married life in advance to them Teju and wifey
Re: Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video by etunoman76(m): 7:39am On Aug 25, 2012
I wrote about this b4, that it doesn't matter what people say or see about this couple, but the fact still remains that they are comfortable with each other. And just because we have celebrity divorces out there, doesn't mean that this one will suffer same fate. So many celebrities are still married, even after several years of challenges. My prayer is that God shall give them the grace and endurance to overcome whatever challenges that come their way. Together, they do make a lovely couple. I'm so happy for them!
Re: Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video by tpia5: 7:43am On Aug 25, 2012
@least by 2020, some1 will show up.

not that long nah.

although 2020 is just around the corner, come to think of it?

lord have mercy.
Re: Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video by jude33084(m): 7:43am On Aug 25, 2012
joyprincess: Remember u can always meet your partner here in dis forum

Nairaland females are males!

[size=15pt]SCAM![/size]
Re: Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video by tpia5: 7:44am On Aug 25, 2012
pokenose: D babe fine o! Where all these celebrities D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ find wife from sef?

from the celebrity circuit.
Re: Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video by tpia5: 7:44am On Aug 25, 2012
jude33084:

Nairaland females are males!

and vice versa!!!!
Re: Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video by jude33084(m): 7:46am On Aug 25, 2012
tpia@:

and vice versa!!!!

grin grin Ǧ☺☺ϑ M̶̲̥̅̊öЯηīĬηģ wink
Re: Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video by etunoman76(m): 7:52am On Aug 25, 2012
Dignitary:

It's just dt I dnt like hurling insults at people..wud av said u are stupid, foolish and uneducated.

But sir, u have already hurled the insults na. Like a friend once told another friend "if not that u are my friend, I would have told u how stupid and childish u are". What difference does it make? cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video by emorse(m): 8:07am On Aug 25, 2012
^^^
Dats the point. Geddit?!
Re: Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 25, 2012
sunnshyn:
Oh shut it already! 'Cos it didn't work for you as a result of your diarrhoea of the mouth doesn't mean its not working for other people.

Happy Married life in advance to them Teju and wifey
You must be a cretin grin
Re: Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video by floridam(m): 8:30am On Aug 25, 2012
mmmustapha: Perfect combination
I hope u won't say something else when puff puff come turn to burns after 2 yes?
Re: Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video by floridam(m): 8:31am On Aug 25, 2012
mmmustapha: Perfect combination
I hope u won't say something else when puff puff come turn to burns after 2 yrs.
Re: Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 25, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

Ehrrrm, unless Edo ppl started using Yoruba names. . . . wasn't that Ms. Osun in the past MGBN?

i no get ur power abeg grin grin grin
Re: Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video by kandiikane(m): 9:13am On Aug 25, 2012
Sagamite: The girl is of the sexy variety!

Quite smashable!

How can you speak about another man's soon to be property like this?

Show some respect mehn! tongue

1 Like

Re: Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video by sunnshyn(f): 9:46am On Aug 25, 2012
sauer:
You must be a cretin grin

It takes one to know the other cheesy
Re: Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video by Olamiplenty1(m): 9:54am On Aug 25, 2012
I wish u d best in life and pray ur home wil stand firm forever and not collapse like most celebrity. Amen
Re: Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 25, 2012
sunnshyn:

It takes one to know the other cheesy
Yes. Very correct. tongue

Marriage is still nonsense though. Let them just enjoy all the photoshoots now before they finally get shot down.
Re: Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 25, 2012
Dignitary:

Shut up YOUR MOUTH.
Re: Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video by kandiikane(m): 10:19am On Aug 25, 2012
HA!

...It's funny how a faceless forum can give us the guts to insult men/women(tpia) as old as our grandparents.
Re: Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video by sentoms: 10:23am On Aug 25, 2012
If Teju no marry, dey Will say He is a gay. Now Teju want to marry they said d girl old pass am and not fine. This made me remember (orin) d song of chief commander obey, ko si ogbon to le da... There is noting you can do to satisfy d world. ( The man,his son and the donkey)
Re: Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video by OmoTier1(m): 10:43am On Aug 25, 2012
Chei! Where is Pastor? these people have done the "I do " even before you gave the go ahead!.. Abi na only me see am say them don they do "you can now Kiss the Bride" even before the Pastor ask them. Pastor Adeyemi must hear this..His god son is doing winky winky behind the scenes wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Adebayo Meets Aliko Dangote And Femi Otedola / Ebube Nwagbo Stunning In Dark Lipstick / Ibinabo Fiberesima And Hubby Uche Egbuka's Traditional Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.