Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,057 members, 7,838,686 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video (23392 Views)

Beverly Osu Looks Fabulous As She Models For "Fabulous By Teju Pretty" (photos) / Comedian Teju Babyface And Wife Loved Up In New Photos / Pastor Ashimolowo's Son, Tobi's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video by Temismith(f): 10:06pm On Aug 24, 2012
Nice pix, but pls dont forget to upload deir pix after few months of deir marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 24, 2012
Ogidi-Olu:

I disagree! They call him 'babyface' for a reason.

pls read my post well, i said looks , not age angry

1 Like

Re: Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video by jude33084(m): 10:08pm On Aug 24, 2012
eklassical: like some nairalanderz will say#*how does this reduce the price of Garri o0o!

Garri people don show cheesy
Re: Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 24, 2012
Nna men will this reduce the price of agege bread coz our dumb presido increased the import duty on flour. Agege bread N60 becomes N120, biscuit N10 becomes N20, meatpie N150 becomes N250 etc. In a week's time. So poor nairalanders after the oh, hay, wow, you go back to your miserable lives wishing why jonawamper is making life hard for fellow naijerians and corruption is on the rise.
@topic babyface should change name to smigelface. And that model? I comment my reserve

1 Like

Re: Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video by Temismith(f): 10:13pm On Aug 24, 2012
Nice pix. But pls dont forget to upload their pix after few months of deir marriage.

1 Like

Re: Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video by graluxxy054(f): 10:20pm On Aug 24, 2012
Bad bele full ds place.
They look happy 2geda and d pix are cool. The question hia is "will d marriage last abi dem one show us ini edo part 2
Re: Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video by natasha: 10:24pm On Aug 24, 2012
This is d problem wit marriages of our time. We spend so much time, money n energy ensuring "pre wedding pics", cake, photoshoots et al are perfect and forget d Core shld b the marriage. The ceremony would b 4gotten in d nxt few months but d marriage is wat'll b focused on.
I have heard of brides spending 1000's just 2 impress- pre wedding and then they rant off, call for family meetings, play the "he has changed since we got married card" wen the poor guy asks her 2 chip in her 2 cents to help stabilise wateva financial challenges myt hv risen @ d time.
Re: Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video by stagger: 10:31pm On Aug 24, 2012
graluxxy054: Bad bele full ds place.
They look happy 2geda and d pix are cool. The question hia is "will d marriage last abi dem one show us ini edo part 2

I am happy you used the word "look". All marriages that ended in divorce did not start with chairs and bottles and fists during photo shoots. Na when the razzmatazz don finish and it is time to cook or change the nappies or increase housekeeping allowance when salary is not increased na im problem go shele.

Anyway, I wish Teju and his new bride well. I just hope the press can leave them alone after now because na journalists dey follow kill celebrity marriages with all their rumour mongering and false scandalous scoops.

1 Like

Re: Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 24, 2012
He no fine jor.

See how her knees had to almost touch the ground for them to be on the same eye-level sad
Re: Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 24, 2012
All I can c re various sex positions. Hajajajajaja.
Re: Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 24, 2012
aguiyi: teju fall hand sha

the babe is looking older than him and its very pronounced embarassed embarassed

Shattapp!!!

The babe is foineeeeeeee!!!

Post your GF's picture na lipsrsealed grin

1 Like

Re: Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video by emorse(m): 10:43pm On Aug 24, 2012
ikiller: All I can c re various sex positions. Hajajajajaja.
Hahahahahahahah!!!
the heart of man . . . .
Re: Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 24, 2012
@ Ijebabe, I think you have a strong flair for photography .
I wish the couple to be marital bliss all the way. I wish to see their love and joy wax stronger everyday.
Re: Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video by skullbaba: 10:44pm On Aug 24, 2012
abeg which one be traditional wedding and white wedding. Pls, shey for traditional wedding na sango or ifa worshipper go do d swearing ni ? Mtshew bunch of inferior brains. Everything na show. Last last 5yrs na divorce for irreconcileable reason abi wetin b d word self ?
Re: Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video by CeaserB: 10:49pm On Aug 24, 2012
Teju Babyface, BasketMouth and Tee-A Are My BFFs grin
I Love Them To The Bone cheesy

...Congrats To The Couples, Wishing Them A Lasting Happy Married Life.
Re: Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video by emorse(m): 10:49pm On Aug 24, 2012
stagger:

I am happy you used the word "look". All marriages that ended in divorce did not start with chairs and bottles and fists during photo shoots. Na when the razzmatazz don finish and it is time to cook or change the nappies or increase housekeeping allowance when salary is not increased na im problem go shele.

Anyway, I wish Teju and his new bride well. I just hope the press can leave them alone after now because na journalists dey follow kill celebrity marriages with all their rumour mongering and false scandalous scoops.

You dey wish dem bad ni? Abi no be people be dem Omotola, Basket mouth, A.Y, Bovi, and even Aki and Pawpaw? Abeg free the guy jare make u just dey wish am well dey go.
Re: Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video by dayokanu(m): 11:00pm On Aug 24, 2012
congrats
Re: Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 24, 2012
Nonsense!
Re: Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video by tellwsdom: 11:20pm On Aug 24, 2012
See this old man behaving childish sadsad..
Re: Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video by VICTORIDAHOSA: 11:22pm On Aug 24, 2012
best of marital bliss
Re: Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video by Goldieluks: 11:24pm On Aug 24, 2012
Yorisb: undecided undecided
Re: Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video by wandeay: 11:26pm On Aug 24, 2012
dont worry, we'll be there
Re: Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 24, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Shattapp!!!

The babe is foineeeeeeee!!!

Post your GF's picture na lipsrsealed grin
she is ur friend on nairaland, slim, dark and pretty Edo girl, her pix is on her profile,go figure, however, note that i didnt say the pride to be is not pretty but looks older than her man.

i still wish them well though

1 Like

Re: Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video by coogar: 11:32pm On Aug 24, 2012
congrats to teju oyelakin
Re: Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 24, 2012
aguiyi:
she is ur friend on nairaland, slim, dark and pretty Edo girl, her pix is on her profile,go figure, however, note that i didnt say the pride to be is not pretty but looks older than her man.

i still wish them well though

Ehrrrm, unless Edo ppl started using Yoruba names. . . . wasn't that Ms. Osun in the past MGBN?
Re: Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video by SisiKill1: 11:43pm On Aug 24, 2012
This so horrible to say but...scrolling down, I was half expecting to see a picture of her lapping him. embarassed

They are cute sha. . . wish them the best.
Re: Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video by Nobody: 11:56pm On Aug 24, 2012
[size=24pt]The biggest crap I've seen since photography! People celebrating their start into ruins. SMH angry[/size]
Re: Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video by Alxmyr(m): 12:00am On Aug 25, 2012
stagger:

Why would the press leave them alone, when they are the one that invited the press....

2 Likes

Re: Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video by ayojango(m): 12:21am On Aug 25, 2012
She old pass am well well
Re: Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video by obailala(m): 12:23am On Aug 25, 2012
This old man's face has truly not changed since the last 10 yrs... shocked shocked
Re: Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video by Nobody: 12:31am On Aug 25, 2012
Which kind wife wey this guy go marry sef? - no yansh, no bréast, ugly legs, ugly face, Twah!
Re: Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video by Dignitary: 12:49am On Aug 25, 2012
skullbaba: abeg which one be traditional wedding and white wedding. Pls, shey for traditional wedding na sango or ifa worshipper go do d swearing ni ? Mtshew bunch of inferior brains. Everything na show. Last last 5yrs na divorce for irreconcileable reason abi wetin b d word self ?

A curse? Not gud enuf pls.

Teju, I wish u marital bliss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ibinabo Fiberesima And Hubby Uche Egbuka's Traditional Wedding Pictures / Ebube Nwagbo Stunning In Dark Lipstick / Soso Soberekon: My Fiancée Broke My Heart By Marrying Someone Else

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.