Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,412 members, 7,850,457 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:43 PM

Among All The Past Rulers Of Our Great Country,who Do You Think Ruled Worst ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Among All The Past Rulers Of Our Great Country,who Do You Think Ruled Worst ? (780 Views)

This Is My Time To Put Things Right In This Country, Who Is With Me? / Yoruba Farmers Accuse Traditional Rulers Of Receiving Bribe From Fulani Herdsmen / Advocates Of Disunity Want To Be Rulers Of ‘tiny Islands’ – Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Among All The Past Rulers Of Our Great Country,who Do You Think Ruled Worst ? by dipo2much(m): 11:23pm On Dec 30, 2007
You may not agree with me, but I strongly believe that OBJ was the worst among the several rulers,and to think that he ruled 3x is so pitiful. One cannot just pin point 1 single achievement in well-over 10 years (in total) that be ruled Nigeira. Some say he did well cos it was during his time that GSM came in. But do you know gsm is just another avenue of enrichen the rich and making the poor pay exorbitantly for poor services?

Pls tell me who else ruled nigeria worse than OBJ and why.

(1) (Reply)

Police: Attitudes And Characters / Happy New Year! / Ribadu Kicked Out Of Efcc And Aso Rock: Is Yaradua Fighting Corruption Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.