Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,335 members, 7,954,364 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:37 PM

God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic (6600 Views)

The Christian Faith Is Based Upon Evidence / The New Testament Prophets Defined. / Ebola Epidemic: Where Are The Faith Healers In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 24, 2012
I thought hard, and asked myself if to write this. Although it took me years to learn the truth, I feel I should share.

The concept of God is vast and only the enlightened dare to even think about this question. I will try to explain this, but I am not sure people here are psychically mature enough to receive it. What all religions call Holy Spirit is simply The Spirit and its a vast electromagnetic energy; the totality of all the forces that there is. You hear words, like animating force, life-giving force, audible life spring etc. It means the same thing, a human word of expressing these vast force that can not be described using the mind. Its vast energy frequencies permeates and animates all things. It kindles life in all matter and infused electromagnetic/animating energy kicks vibrations into matter and most of them come alive when the energy marries matter. The matter that doesn't have potential nucleotides that could sustain life vibrate in momentum with what science call mechanical energy. Now lets go back to God......The Spirit is a vast electromagnetic energy, just imagine billion times of the forces of gravity, intergalactic pulls etc; these are cosmic energies and the power that is generated is more of what can be nuclear energies or call it nucleonic fission. And the energy has dual polarity; The positive polarity called "good" and the negative polarity called "bad" in man's language. On top of the positive polarity is what is called "Arch Angels", and under this hierarchy good gods, spirits, angels, spiritual masters, soul guides, and other etc positive beings. And on the negative hierarchy is what is called "Satan" and under it, we have, daemons, lucifuges, evil spirits, and etc negative energy beings. Funny thing is, the head of each polarity is replaced in a "democratic" fashion and the title is assumed by the next being in command. The center of reception of the constant vibration of energies in man are the chakras and the mind of man. Bad flux of energies causes man to tilt to negative influences and the say you are satanic or evil. Good deeds are attributed to God....Indeed the truth is, Satan is the negative polarity of the Universal Force, ever creating, ever pulsating, call it Holy Spirit if you chose to. Faith is what religion calls the energy field within us that we can expand and psychically command and control in our favor. "Doubt me if you can, but try this hard doctrine and if it works, then you can teach others. Each time you have problems or difficulties that require solution whether the solution will come from spirits, or humans etc, SIMPLY PRAY IN YOUR NAME, I love Jesus but try this and see. Pray in your Name and put same faith and energies you put in the name of Jesus, just believe. Believe me, miracles will happen and you will be surprise. Bottom line is, Faith is NOT religious, it is in you, even native doctors know it. Pastors know it, those miracles are a result of your faith, whether in Jesus or God or in yourself. Faith is all you need. In bible terms, you were created in the imagine and likeness of God.

1 Like

Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by mkmyers45(m): 8:53pm On Aug 24, 2012
What do you think about dark matter/energy? Is this energy responsible for control in 'Awareness'? what of entropy?
Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 24, 2012
mkmyers45: What do you think about dark matter/energy? Is this energy responsible for control in 'Awareness'? what of entropy?
Dark Energy is all-pervasive sea of energy that actually make up the Universe and keep everything held together. Its like asking what cement is in our building. For you to understand the deep insights of these energy frequencies, you need to understand the cosmic make up of man. The physical, the soul and the spirit. Lets use illustration: Watch the water pipe that water flows from your well; Take the pipe as the human physical body. Take the water as the Soul and Take the pressure that pushes the water as the spirit. When the pressure is exerted the water follows through the pipe. if pressure is removed, the water stops flowing. And the water stays stagnant or returns to source. When spirit is off, souls return to source and hangs in there waiting for pressure to be exerted again. The pressure (spirit)in physical realm is all pervasive, is it now surprising when the Bible stated that the "spirit of God covers the surface of the sea" during the story of creation? The soul hangs/floats/etc and waits for pressure to rejuvenate the process or return to the well (source). Now the well is the source, where all energies, souls came from. The spirit is the pressure and human bodies is dysfunctional without it. just like nothing without water (soul), not just humans, trees, animals all have these souls and you can deduce when African men in fairy tales used to transmute the spirits of lions etc. You can also deduce why people worship trees and miracles occur. Now, what is the well in this context. The well is the source of water (soul)...Universe and who are the plumbers. Remember when God said, 'let "us" make man in our own image' in the bible ? It wasnt just one energy being that created the world as depicted by that Biblical statements. I cant say how many they were. But Let "US" make man in "OUR" own image sounds like many beings (plumbers) were involved. The dark matter/energy are these water remnants in pipe waiting for pressure and the the energies flow our of the channels which are called the black holes. Isnt it funny how humans in their physical scientific minds give funny names to what they dont understand ? I believe you can picture entropy from my write-up.
Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by Dsage1: 10:18pm On Aug 24, 2012
@op, why are you thinking like atheists. why can't you simply says, miracles are as a result of out faith instead of all those long and needless analysis.

The Bible also confirm it that with faith,one can commands a mountain to move,so what are you trying to explains here?

And get this fact right,scientists could only tried but would never ever discover the fundamental causes of spirit/spirituality. It's beyond human understanding and has to do with our faith as you explained in your post.
Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by Dsage1: 10:51pm On Aug 24, 2012
Billyonaire: Dark Energy is all-pervasive sea of energy that actually make up the Universe and keep everything held together. Its like asking what cement is in our building. For you to understand the deep insights of these energy frequencies, you need to understand the cosmic make up of man. The physical, the soul and the spirit. Lets use illustration: Watch the water pipe that water flows from your well; Take the pipe as the human physical body. Take the water as the Soul and Take the pressure that pushes the water as the spirit. When the pressure is exerted the water follows through the pipe. if pressure is removed, the water stops flowing. And the water stays stagnant or returns to source. When spirit is off, souls return to source and hangs in there waiting for pressure to be exerted again. The pressure (spirit)in physical realm is all pervasive, is it now surprising when the Bible stated that the "spirit of God covers the surface of the sea" during the story of creation? The soul hangs/floats/etc and waits for pressure to rejuvenate the process or return to the well (source). Now the well is the source, where all energies, souls came from. The spirit is the pressure and human bodies is dysfunctional without it. just like nothing without water (soul), not just humans, trees, animals all have these souls and you can deduce when African men in fairy tales used to transmute the spirits of lions etc. You can also deduce why people worship trees and miracles occur. Now, what is the well in this context. The well is the source of water (soul)...Universe and who are the plumbers. Remember when God said, 'let "us" make man in our own image' in the bible ? It wasnt just one energy being that created the world as depicted by that Biblical statements. I cant say how many they were. But Let "US" make man in "OUR" own image sounds like many beings (plumbers) were involved. The dark matter/energy are these water remnants in pipe waiting for pressure and the the energies flow our of the channels which are called the black holes. Isnt it funny how humans in their physical scientific minds give funny names to what they dont understand ? I believe you can picture entropy from my write-up.

According to your example/explanation,

Pipe - human body
Water- soul
Pressure- spirit. Which means,soul and body were stagnant while pressure(spirit) ensured its efficiency.

Since soul and spirit are both invisible,how did you arrived into such conclusion?

Did the soul remains with the body when the spirit goes off?

Are you refers soul to be blood,heart or any other visible organs in our body or what? I Just don't understand.
Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by mkmyers45(m): 11:50pm On Aug 24, 2012
Entropy: the ability of the universe to follow a path to lowest energy with maximum complexity. The implication that things start simple and end up more chaotic and disorganised. There are several examples, life being one of the classic ones that superficially seem to contradict this law, but in retrospect obeys it completely. The long and the short of it is simply that not enough time has passed to make something as complicated and complex as a god. The universe may eventually form an intelligence of omnipotent power but we have many billions of years to go to get there. Entropy implies we started simply ie low information (no where near enough for the hypothetical religious entities eg gods, that so many describe on this forum) when in fact the universe gets more complex and in the process handles more information.
Religion implies the reverse of this law and is therefore totally false.
Do you agree?
Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by Nobody: 12:02am On Aug 25, 2012
the more I know about science, the more I know about God. The term God is not human or attributed to a being. It is an infinite source of energy that we all are.

1 Like

Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by mkmyers45(m): 12:08am On Aug 25, 2012
ifeness: the more I know about science, the more I know about God. The term God is not human or attributed to a being. It is an infinite source of energy that we all are.
Isn't the word 'God' overloaded?
Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by Nobody: 2:49am On Aug 25, 2012
ifeness: the more I know about science, the more I know about God. The term God is not human or attributed to a being. It is an infinite source of energy that we all are.
The word God is a humanoid coinage to define an energy field that has no human word or language of defination, In order to appeal to the lower species that we are, you could term the Cause as God. Atheism doesn't seem appealing and acceptable, Humans will simply not understand.
Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by Nobody: 2:54am On Aug 25, 2012
mkmyers45: Do you agree?
Absolutely, for years I was atheist, but something happened that i physically, psychically and solar-ly encountered beings in my soul travel and astral projections which lead me to acceptance of infinite truism , I needed to merge my knowledge of truth to the human religion, the closest dogmas I could get a language of construction was in Hinduism and christian-ism. I could relate most of the relative truth with the teachings of the Bible. I find it appealing to throw more light. Religion is a mere spiritual politics, with elements of relative truth. Absolute Truth is out there. You cant just start feeding the populace with the absolute truth, they could go crazy and start committing suicides. Religion keeps the people blind and controlled. I can relate to that. Many MOGs know the truth, but they hide it from congregations and take advantage of their ignorance and disbelief to make money. when in essence they could tell them to pray in their name in faith and get healed. Jesus becomes an alibi. I will say no more about this, for now.
Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by Nobody: 3:02am On Aug 25, 2012
D sage:

According to your example/explanation,

Pipe - human body
Water- soul
Pressure- spirit. Which means,soul and body were stagnant while pressure(spirit) ensured its efficiency.

Since soul and spirit are both invisible,how did you arrived into such conclusion?
My conclusion was based on out of body experience in astral projection, in unionism with the universal spirits of higher consciousness. Its something that human words cant explain, because I cant expect anyone to understand psychical experiences without involvement.

Did the soul remains with the body when the spirit goes off? No, soul is separated and buoyed unto ether, what you term as dark matter in sciences.

Are you refers soul to be blood,heart or any other visible organs in our body or what? I Just don't understand.Not at all. Physical organs are physical. Soul is purely solar and etheral in nature. I wouldnt call it dream body, but i could ask you, when you dream, what is that your personality in the dream. When you say, I dream that I was going to market. do you remember your body is sleeping ? What is that you in the dream. Think!
Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by Nobody: 3:07am On Aug 25, 2012
D sage: @op, why are you thinking like atheists. why can't you simply says, miracles are as a result of out faith instead of all those long and needless analysis.

The Bible also confirm it that with faith,one can commands a mountain to move,so what are you trying to explains here?

And get this fact right,scientists could only tried but would never ever discover the fundamental causes of spirit/spirituality. It's beyond human understanding and has to do with our faith as you explained in your post.
We have to find a way to make humans understand. It does not help to just say that what they believe and call God does not exist. In the end, humans will understand that God isnt what they think he (actually, IT) is.
Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by Nobody: 3:08am On Aug 25, 2012
mkmyers45: Isn't the word 'God' overloaded?
The word, "God", is one of the most misunderstood thing, ever.
Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by Nobody: 3:12am On Aug 25, 2012
You are absolutely correct.
Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by vislabraye(m): 3:46am On Aug 25, 2012
@poster. The summary of what you're saying is that God is inanimate but only a force.
In other word, according to you God doesn't exist.
You give scientific explanation to almost everything, but how come according to you an inanimate person was able to create man a living being.
Goodluck to you. My faith is not founded on a pastor but on Jesus Christ. God will reveal himself to you. When you encounter trouble, you'll know indeed there's God.
Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by Joagbaje(m): 5:19am On Aug 25, 2012
Only the bible can define faith

Hebrews 11:1
1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.q

God kind of faith can only come by Gods word

Romans 10:17
So then] faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 25, 2012
vislabraye: @poster. The summary of what you're saying is that God is inanimate but only a force.
You give scientific explanation to almost everything, but how come according to you an inanimate person was able to create man a living being.
Goodluck to you. My faith is not founded on a pastor but on Jesus Christ. God will reveal himself to you. When you encounter trouble, you'll know indeed there's God.
I can not remember stating that God is inanimate, but if that is your understanding, who am I to disagree. Think deeply about this: Gravity is a universal force, it is the only common universal force that i think many people will understand. But there are more million times stronger forces like the intergalactic force as witnessed in the black holes, the nuclear energy forces experienced during nuclear fusion or nuclear fission. Nuclear fission occurs naturally in the SUN every micr0second, it the isotropy of hydrogen and helium ions and recreation of other isotopes in an unending entropic radioactivity that generates the vast heat of the sun that keeps the planetary bodies in our solar system. Is Gravity, Nuclear energy, intergalactic energy animate or inanimate ? Are you pondering what am pondering ? Questioning the life status of the life generating force is like asking if the crank shaft in the generator that produces electric current has current in it. That question does not just arise in the first place.
Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 25, 2012
Joagbaje: Only the bible can define faith

Hebrews 11:1
1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.q

God kind of faith can only come by Gods word

Romans 10:17
So then] faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
You are relatively correct, I love Jesus and the early prophets who put so much energy trying to describe this mysterious cosmic energy called Faith in the language the early humans can understand, There was no science then, now there is. With Faith, you can move mountains, only if you believe. Whether in yourself, whether in God, whether in the native doctor, whether in Pastor Chris. Faith is the creative power that there is in you and you can recreate your world with it. Have you wondered why even atheist are great inventors ? They took charge of their lives and believe that they are the only ones who can make it happen and they had (have) FAITH in themselves. What this mysterious force is, is what it is.
Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 25, 2012
vislabraye: @poster. The summary of what you're saying is that God is inanimate but only a force.
Jesus Christ has done a lot to the world, he was once an avatar, representing the pure spirit being in the physical realm. The pure spirit code named by the world Jesus Christ has moved on to greater assignments, lets not go into that, but I need you to understand that I am not atheist, not now anymore. I was for some years but figured out, atheism is only a stage in a quest for the knowledge of truth. Being atheist, deprives one of the opportunity of research on the intelligent superior energies that keeps the flag flying.
Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by mkmyers45(m): 9:12am On Aug 25, 2012
@Billionaire what is ultimate truism? Why merge the truth with human religion? Are you a theistic-deist?
Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 25, 2012
mkmyers45: @Billionaire what is ultimate truism? Why merge the truth with human religion? Are you a theistic-deist?
Human religion has elements of truth which has over centuries been tailored for understanding of humans based on the consciousness level of each generation. One has to separate the chaff from the rice. Religion is a control mechanism to keep humans inline. Without religion, there will be chaos. But it does not mean that religion is purely an empty dogma. Keeping science, religion, and mysticism on an unending parallels brings vast arrays of confusion for those who truly seek the understanding of the cosmic nature of man. What people call Science, spiritualism and esotericism is simply one thing but explained in different fields with different registers and Vocabulary. This message of mine is not evangelical. I do not expect people to believe it easily. But believe me, whether we believe in gravity or not. It does exist. This knowledge is just for those who are ready. I am not sure what I am. I am just a free thinker that honestly seek the bottom of truth, and I am growing daily in this knowledge. Ultimate Truism lies within understanding of the totality of all that there is. That is much of a hard doctrine for now. Lets keep it secret so things dont spiral out of control.
Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 25, 2012
Loads of jagbanjatis flying around. Everyone parading their own truth likes wares in the market.

1 Like

Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 25, 2012
diluminati: Loads of jagbanjatis flying around. Everyone parading their own truth likes wares in the market.
Separate the chaff from the rice, and you will have a decent meal. But the success and efficiency of that "separation" depends on the "quality of the filter".
Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by mkmyers45(m): 10:33am On Aug 25, 2012
Billyonaire: Human religion has elements of truth which has over centuries been tailored for understanding of humans based on the consciousness level of each generation. One has to separate the chaff from the rice. Religion is a control mechanism to keep humans inline. Without religion, there will be chaos. But it does not mean that religion is purely an empty dogma. Keeping science, religion, and mysticism on an unending parallels brings vast arrays of confusion for those who truly seek the understanding of the cosmic nature of man. What people call Science, spiritualism and esotericism is simply one thing but explained in different fields with different registers and Vocabulary. This message of mine is not evangelical. I do not expect people to believe it easily. But believe me, whether we believe in gravity or not. It does exist. This knowledge is just for those who are ready. I am not sure what I am. I am just a free thinker that honestly seek the bottom of truth, and I am growing daily in this knowledge. Ultimate Truism lies within understanding of the totality of all that there is. That is much of a hard doctrine for now. Lets keep it secret so things dont spiral out of control.

I am very much interested in what you have to say so there is definitely nothing to keep secret and i am seeing more reason why you are a deist...Lets talk i want to learn
Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 25, 2012
mkmyers45:

I am very much interested in what you have to say so there is definitely nothing to keep secret and i am seeing more reason why you are a deist...Lets talk i want to learn
.....As man is, God once was; As God is, man may be.....word of Lorenzo Snow but since you wanna know further truth, I will chip this in; There is something bigger than God. I wont go further than that on this....No one has permission to speak on this in this generation. Lets see what happens after 2088, if earth misses the asteroid collision...lol
Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by mkmyers45(m): 11:12am On Aug 25, 2012
Billyonaire: .....As man is, God once was; As God is, man may be.....word of Lorenzo Snow but since you wanna know further truth, I will chip this in; There is something bigger than God. I wont go further than that on this....

Why won't you go further...should we take this discussion private? You still have not sent me those pictures about the ghost hunted house....
Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 25, 2012
mkmyers45:

Why won't you go further...should we take this discussion private? You still have not sent me those pictures about the ghost hunted house....
No one has permission to speak on this in this generation. Lets see what happens after 2088, if earth misses the asteroid collision...lol
Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by mkmyers45(m): 11:16am On Aug 25, 2012
Billyonaire: .....As man is, God once was; As God is, man may be.....word of Lorenzo Snow but since you wanna know further truth, I will chip this in; There is something bigger than God. I wont go further than that on this....No one has permission to speak on this in this generation. Lets see what happens after 2088, if earth misses the asteroid collision...lol

What asteriod?
Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 25, 2012
mkmyers45:

What asteriod?
There is a massive Asteroid in our solar system with precision of falling into Atlantic Ocean in 2088, the impact from estimates will be like thousands of Hiroshima nuclear bomb, the Tsunami and quakes may annihilate all lifeforms on the planet and send us all back into etheric dark matter, the soul (solar) source of our being. Life as we know it, might change forever. This truth is kept secret so the entire planetary inhabitants wont panic. Astronomers are seeking any planet that can hold human species for certain number of years. What ever remains of the planet, they can return to populate the world again. This Secret ambition is not for preservation of race and tribe, but for preservation of human species. You go pay me oh for all these secrets o.
Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by ijawkid(m): 11:35am On Aug 25, 2012
Billyonaire: There is a massive Asteroid in our solar system with precision of falling into Atlantic Ocean in 2088, the impact from estimates will be like thousands of Hiroshima nuclear bomb, the Tsunami and quakes may annihilate all lifeforms on the planet and send us all back into etheric dark matter, the soul (solar) source of our being. Life as we know it, might change forever. This truth is kept secret so the entire planetary inhabitants wont panic. Astronomers are seeking any planet that can hold human species for certain number of years. What ever remains of the planet, they can return to populate the world again. This Secret ambition is not for preservation of race and tribe, but for preservation of human species. You go pay me oh for all these secrets o.

Hmmmm....:-)...

Sounds like scientific ARMAGEDDON......

By that time I go don die sef....make our great grand children find way evade that disaster o........
Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by Dsage1: 11:45am On Aug 25, 2012
Billyonaire:

First answer - satisfied.

Second answer - if soul is separated from the body as you claimed, definitely it could exist independent of the body. What are the core functions of the soul? What distinguish the soul from the spirit(reasonable instances)? Is soul different or the same in every human?

Third answer - You referred spirit as electromagnetic energy in your previous post,now it's soul, why?

As regards to the dream,I saw it as a reflection of my physical identity which might be spirit/soul. That's why i like Plato philosophical assumptions.
Re: God Defined; The Faith Is Electromagnetic Not Christianic by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 25, 2012
ijawkid:

Hmmmm....:-)...

Sounds like scientific ARMAGEDDON......

By that time I go don die sef....make our great grand children find way evade that disaster o........

Dont think about self alone, think about the human species. Except you evade the wheel of 84, you might need the human body again to totally purify your soul and migrate to the pure spirit worlds. If earth is annihilated, your soul will reincarnate into lower animal lives and that is not progress in the evolution of souls, sounds like reverse gear....lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nairalanders, Let's Discuss Climate Change. / If Jesus Was God, Why Did He Not Know When He Would Return?" / Pastor Orr Shocks His Congregation As He Flies Into Church During Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.