Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,468 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

I've Got Small Cash, Looking For Where To Invest & Get Monthly Profit/income - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I've Got Small Cash, Looking For Where To Invest & Get Monthly Profit/income (7058 Views)

How You Can Start A Monoploy Business With 2million And Earn 200k Monthly Profit / Dangote, Blackstone To Invest N825bn (~$5billion) In Power / I've Got $5000 To Invest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I've Got Small Cash, Looking For Where To Invest & Get Monthly Profit/income by Opti(m): 6:17pm On Sep 04, 2012
Still not getting anywhere with this.
Once I push my nose into most of the offers here, it start taking days to get a reply or the reply goes vague and scanty!
I need an investment to put my little cash at hand where i can back out in maximum of 60 days if i choose to and where I will get MONTHLY interest paid into my Nigeria account.
I am not comfortable with most online businesses without Nigerian address and human face. Pls forget the liberty reserve stuffs aand tell me about some home based business that can benefit from my little cash and also benefit me on monthly basis while my invested sum is safe.
Hurry pls, I'm being tempted to pinch this money already...
Re: I've Got Small Cash, Looking For Where To Invest & Get Monthly Profit/income by Opti(m): 10:48am On Sep 06, 2012
What is this thing about these "hidden posts?"
Re: I've Got Small Cash, Looking For Where To Invest & Get Monthly Profit/income by lovelife2: 11:21am On Sep 06, 2012
!
Re: I've Got Small Cash, Looking For Where To Invest & Get Monthly Profit/income by bxcode(m): 11:43am On Sep 06, 2012
@op, am in the same situation with you, but i have also discovered that all the proposal i got are only interested in how much you will invest without giving you a detailed info on the business. I suggest you look for a face to face financial adviser and get the right info. As for now, the only one am still looking into the recharge card printing business. Good luck wink wink
Re: I've Got Small Cash, Looking For Where To Invest & Get Monthly Profit/income by adexik(m): 5:58am On Sep 07, 2012
Invest one million naira and get seventy-five thousand naira returns every month. Contact: 07031162179
Re: I've Got Small Cash, Looking For Where To Invest & Get Monthly Profit/income by jam04(m): 1:45pm On Sep 07, 2012
@op..waiting for you calls/mail
Re: I've Got Small Cash, Looking For Where To Invest & Get Monthly Profit/income by Afrilogistics: 10:13am On Sep 08, 2012
Opti: Seriously, i have some small money, and I need a reliable and meaningful investment that will keep my capital secure, available to me for withdrawal from deal in not more than 60days if I'm not pleased, and gives me a good % profit monthly.
If you fit in pls holla me right away. Do it here on the page or to yesofhow@yahoo.com

You are mixing things up. This is the reason why we do not have real enterpreneurs in Nigeria. You cannot invest in a business and expect to pull out in 60days with both your captial and profits. Anybody that agrees to that is about to rip you off. You might as well give out the money as a loan NOT as an investment. Or better still put in the bank and get your interest.
If you have a minimum of N1m to invest, i will offer you partnership in a business i intend to set up. It is very profitable and you will of course share in the profit. Everything will be in the open.
"If you want your capital secure and available for withdrawal from the deal within 60 days"" then you are not a businessman. No educated bizman will agree to such a deal. If you are interested, contact me at afrilogistics@yahoo.com
Re: I've Got Small Cash, Looking For Where To Invest & Get Monthly Profit/income by Afrilogistics: 10:24am On Sep 08, 2012
love_life: @ Poster

Good day, based on your post on nairaland, I am putting forward a profitable business proposal to you. How about investing in haulage business. Several companies and even courier services are outsourcing their hauling needs and so haulage business has a huge demand. There is a particular van which is available now in Lagos and it's a 2007 Ford E250 5.4L EFI V8 cargo van. The cost of d van + comprehensive insurane + vehicle registration is about 2.5m naira. So anyway, i'll just summarize my business offer as this:
If u can pay 4 d van (i.e. 2.5m), u'll get repaid in installments of 150k per month for 30 months (2 & 1/2 yrs), which will total as 4.5m naira for u. Another advantage is that u don't share any liability to operate d van & d cost of maintainence of d van also. I've about 5yrs experience in this business. So what do u think about this? Send me an e-mail (ireceivehappymails@gmail.com) if you are interested and I can give you more details and answer any questions you may have.

I may have a van for you. Drop your contact phone number at afrilogistics@yahoo.com
Re: I've Got Small Cash, Looking For Where To Invest & Get Monthly Profit/income by wealthprod(m): 11:11am On Sep 08, 2012
Life is a risk and also online and offline businesses, but the ability to know how to manage risk make you a winner most of the time. you can visit my site to learn about the best passive income business on the net today and also learn how to manage risk http://passiveincome.gnbo.com.ng/
Re: I've Got Small Cash, Looking For Where To Invest & Get Monthly Profit/income by Opti(m): 2:49pm On Sep 08, 2012
Afrilogistics:

You are mixing things up. This is the reason why we do not have real enterpreneurs in Nigeria. You cannot invest in a business and expect to pull out in 60days with both your captial and profits. Anybody that agrees to that is about to rip you off. You might as well give out the money as a loan NOT as an investment. Or better still put in the bank and get your interest.
If you have a minimum of N1m to invest, i will offer you partnership in a business i intend to set up. It is very profitable and you will of course share in the profit. Everything will be in the open.
"If you want your capital secure and available for withdrawal from the deal within 60 days"" then you are not a businessman. No educated bizman will agree to such a deal. If you are interested, contact me at afrilogistics@yahoo.com
My 60days withdrawal is a possible backdrop in case of eventualities that are not acceptable to me. Too many people change the goal posts after the start up telling you they did not envisage certain happenings. If the agreements are adhered to, I may not need to withdraw for even a whole year.
You're are inviting me to put money on A BUSINESS YOU 'INTEND' TO SET UP!? And you already know it is very profitable even though you have not started!
undecided
Re: I've Got Small Cash, Looking For Where To Invest & Get Monthly Profit/income by Afrilogistics: 3:36pm On Sep 08, 2012
Opti:
My 60days withdrawal is a possible backdrop in case of eventualities that are not acceptable to me. Too many people change the goal posts after the start up telling you they did not envisage certain happenings. If the agreements are adhered to, I may not need to withdraw for even a whole year.
You're are inviting me to put money on A BUSINESS YOU 'INTEND' TO SET UP!? And you already know it is very profitable even though you have not started!
undecided

For a true investor, that is the sure way to make money on a long term basis. Besides, most partnerships start that way. My proposed business is in a branch with huge potentials. Hold on to your money. i will let you know before December. However, you have to change your mindset. This idea of investing money with the option of pulling out in 60 days is a no brainer. What if you put in say N1m with a guarantee that you will recieve N100k every month, would you still pull out your N1m in 60days. To put your idle cash to use, you need serious minded businessmen like me. Just like you, i have loads of idle cash too. Hence the urge to start something asap. The banks afre offering 1.5% on fixed deposits. Can you believe that ?!!.
Re: I've Got Small Cash, Looking For Where To Invest & Get Monthly Profit/income by prothelley(f): 7:36pm On Sep 08, 2012
Opti: Seriously, i have some small money, and I need a reliable and meaningful investment that will keep my capital secure, available to me for withdrawal from deal in not more than 60days if I'm not pleased, and gives me a good % profit monthly.
If you fit in pls holla me right away. Do it here on the page or to yesofhow@yahoo.com
Re: I've Got Small Cash, Looking For Where To Invest & Get Monthly Profit/income by prothelley(f): 10:49pm On Sep 08, 2012
jam04: @op..waiting for you calls/mail

Most times people just come here and get other people business plan and walk away. I had several experiences, am not going to detail my business proposal again. If you want to invest in my line of business, then after the briefing we will have to see face to face. However, I have sent you a mail. Go through it and reply.
Re: I've Got Small Cash, Looking For Where To Invest & Get Monthly Profit/income by prothelley(f): 12:32pm On Sep 09, 2012
Opti: Still not getting anywhere with this.
Once I push my nose into most of the offers here, it start taking days to get a reply or the reply goes vague and scanty!
I need an investment to put my little cash at hand where i can back out in maximum of 60 days if i choose to and where I will get MONTHLY interest paid into my Nigeria account.
I am not comfortable with most online businesses without Nigerian address and human face. Pls forget the liberty reserve stuffs aand tell me about some home based business that can benefit from my little cash and also benefit me on monthly basis while my invested sum is safe.
Hurry pls, I'm being tempted to pinch this money already...

Are you interested in cyber cafe business? I sent you a mail.
Re: I've Got Small Cash, Looking For Where To Invest & Get Monthly Profit/income by Naijagobetta(m): 2:00pm On Sep 09, 2012
Mtn is introducing new business called MTN MOBILE MONEY.u can bcome a retail agent for ds service. I tell u, u'll neva regret ur investmt on ds venture because it promises to be a lifetime investmt.
For more info:08161599778
Re: I've Got Small Cash, Looking For Where To Invest & Get Monthly Profit/income by Opti(m): 9:34pm On Sep 09, 2012
I'm not interested in running a business alone or with anyone.
With my type of job, my hands are full already, but with the little cash coming in, i figured out my savings are just lying idle with the banks on the advantage.
I'm putting these away into real estate already and just feel I could diversify a little.
My landed properties don't need special management or attention, neither do my tenants need me, they deal with the estate agents.
What I thought I'll get are options that won't give me sleepless night, or hoping that a van or lorry arrives with goods, or that
a cyber cafe makes enough money to bring me returns.etc...JUST MY MONEY WORKING TO MAKE MORE MONEY!
So forget me stealing your ideas, I can't do anything else apart from my job.
I plan to retire to passive income...real estate, paper investments and maybe funding other meaningful brains...
I'm sorry if anyone feel bad that I don't like their ideas, what i actually don't like is loosing money. I have already done too much of that in the past.
I have not lost a dime on real estate. Give me something looking as sure as that and we'll play ball.
Re: I've Got Small Cash, Looking For Where To Invest & Get Monthly Profit/income by prothelley(f): 8:24am On Sep 10, 2012
Opti: I'm not interested in running a business alone or with anyone.
With my type of job, my hands are full already, but with the little cash coming in, i figured out my savings are just lying idle with the banks on the advantage.
I'm putting these away into real estate already and just feel I could diversify a little.
My landed properties don't need special management or attention, neither do my tenants need me, they deal with the estate agents.
What I thought I'll get are options that won't give me sleepless night, or hoping that a van or lorry arrives with goods, or that
a cyber cafe makes enough money to bring me returns.etc...JUST MY MONEY WORKING TO MAKE MORE MONEY!
I plan to retire to passive income...real estate, paper investments and maybe funding other meaningful brains...
I'm sorry if anyone feel bad that I don't like their ideas, what i actually don't like is loosing money. I have already done too much of that in the past.
I have not lost a dime on real estate. Give me something looking as sure as that and we'll play ball.

Very well said, I think you should look somewhere else since no one here can give you a 'good' idea. If you didn't want to do business with someone, why the tag 'I need where to invest' on your topic? Since you are made already, I'll advice you keep your 'cash' in your wardrope and make it work for you.
Re: I've Got Small Cash, Looking For Where To Invest & Get Monthly Profit/income by Opti(m): 6:54pm On Sep 10, 2012
prothelley:

Very well said, I think you should look somewhere else since no one here can give you a 'good' idea. If you didn't want to do business with someone, why the tag 'I need where to invest' on your topic? Since you are made already, I'll advice you keep your 'cash' in your wardrope and make it work for you.
Sorry Pal, I'm already in deep talks with some people from NL here and about to wrap it all up.
This is an open platform and none of us even knows who he/she is dealing with... I can't remember turning anyone's ideas down based on lack of intelligence or rudely. I only do not accept, explaining that it is not what I'm looking for.
As I am entitled to my own opinion I think it is important to let you know that you sound as rude as possible.
Probably need some lessons in human relations.
I hope you don't have people working under you as you sound so much like a bully...Pls change.
Re: I've Got Small Cash, Looking For Where To Invest & Get Monthly Profit/income by prothelley(f): 10:01am On Sep 11, 2012
Opti: I'm not interested in running a business alone or with anyone.

VERY polite? I guess...........
goodluck!
Re: I've Got Small Cash, Looking For Where To Invest & Get Monthly Profit/income by prothelley(f): 11:11am On Sep 11, 2012
Opti:
Sorry Pal, I'm already in deep talks with some people from NL here and about to wrap it all up.
This is an open platform and none of us even knows who he/she is dealing with... I can't remember turning anyone's ideas down based on lack of intelligence or rudely. I only do not accept, explaining that it is not what I'm looking for.
As I am entitled to my own opinion I think it is important to let you know that you sound as rude as possible.
I hope you don't have people working under you as you sound so much like a bully...Pls change.
Re: I've Got Small Cash, Looking For Where To Invest & Get Monthly Profit/income by ernal1: 11:37am On Sep 11, 2012
Good day Sir, I saw your post on Nairaland, I can assist you in managing your money, on the business to invest in. I am lanre Ogunwede a Depot rep. to Anegbe Petroleum Industries Nig. Ltd. We are into Distribution and marketing of petroleum products from fuel, Diesel kerosene & Haulage. I Promise you that investing in Oil & Gas is d sure way to guarantee your steady profit on a monthly basis & also secure your capital.

I hope to hear from you

Lanre Ogunwede
Depot Rep.
Re: I've Got Small Cash, Looking For Where To Invest & Get Monthly Profit/income by prothelley(f): 12:04pm On Sep 11, 2012
Opti:

I relocated from Warri, Delta state April this year to another state after spending my entire life there, why? In my line of business, it requires a well densly populated target audience and a good location for a business of that sort to thrive.
If you check through my profile, you will see that I asked for partnership in Nairaland some months back, got so much response but only 3 showed interest afterwards. It was not surprising though that 2 dropped along the way cos of listening to critics and advice from others. I talked to the last man standing for weeks, just to convince him. We finally met face to face after about 3weeks, took him round for feasibility studies, I could see in his face and reaction that he was not convince. But there was something he said that I always use when talking to him now, he said 'this is a big risk but am ready to take it'.
The first month was a little shaky, but the next two months not only gave him back his invested capital but gave him reason to expand.
Am not here to talk jazz. Apart from being a Computer engr., I have being in the know for 9 good years. I laugh when people say that Cyber cafe is not a good biz, I tell them 'you are in a wrong location'.
For a biz that gives between 8-10 thousand naira a day for a 10systems setup, after expensis is not a 'bad idea'.
Ofcourse, there are smartphones and Ipad everywhere, but how many of these owners can renew their subscription as it expires, apart from that, student browse their assignment often, term paper and project on the other end cant be done on phone. I am confident that I can get between #300,000 or #500,000 'monthly' for a 10 or 20 systems respectively. Remember, a good location and the right targetted audience guarantees your money back.
So, Mr billionaire, investing millions and getting same in a long run and investing hundreds of thousands to get millions in a shortrun, which is more profitable?
Goodluck in your 'talk'..............billionaire!
Re: I've Got Small Cash, Looking For Where To Invest & Get Monthly Profit/income by Olamlag(m): 2:57pm On Sep 11, 2012
mymadam:

A Nigerian Treasury Bill (NTB) investment is presently for 91, 182 or 364 days. Yes, if you go for the 182-day investment (i.e. 6 months), the 'face value', i.e. your capital, let's say N1 million, will be credited to your bank account at the end of the 182-day period. As for the yield, i.e. the interest, you would have been credited upfront, i.e. as soon as you have a successful bid! Good luck. God bless Nigeria.
. Whatz d process of investing in NTBs cos I have a fixed deposit which as low as 6% per annum and its criously annoying, thanks in anticipation.
Re: I've Got Small Cash, Looking For Where To Invest & Get Monthly Profit/income by Opti(m): 3:34pm On Sep 11, 2012
prothelley:

I relocated from Warri, Delta state April this year to another state after spending my entire life there, why? In my line of business, it requires a well densly populated target audience and a good location for a business of that sort to thrive.
If you check through my profile, you will see that I asked for partnership in Nairaland some months back, got so much response but only 3 showed interest afterwards. It was not surprising though that 2 dropped along the way cos of listening to critics and advice from others. I talked to the last man standing for weeks, just to convince him. We finally met face to face after about 3weeks, took him round for feasibility studies, I could see in his face and reaction that he was not convince. But there was something he said that I always use when talking to him now, he said 'this is a big risk but am ready to take it'.
The first month was a little shaky, but the next two months not only gave him back his invested capital but gave him reason to expand.
Am not here to talk jazz. Apart from being a Computer engr., I have being in the know for 9 good years. I laugh when people say that Cyber cafe is not a good biz, I tell them 'you are in a wrong location'.

We deal with computers and money differently from how we deal with people.
For a biz that gives between 8-10 thousand naira a day for a 10systems setup, after expensis is not a 'bad idea'.
Ofcourse, there are smartphones and Ipad everywhere, but how many of these owners can renew their subscription as it expires, apart from that, student browse their assignment often, term paper and project on the other end cant be done on phone. I am confident that I can get between #300,000 or #500,000 'monthly' for a 10 or 20 systems respectively. Remember, a good location and the right targetted audience guarantees your money back.
So, Mr billionaire, investing millions and getting same in a long run and investing hundreds of thousands to get millions in a shortrun, which is more profitable?
Goodluck in your 'talk'..............billionaire!
I don't have any problem with your competences or cv. No one is useless. But surely, even with the above message, you still sound very angry and unable to hide your PRIDE. I'm not here to trade words with ppu or pick fights, but MEN - YOU'RE DAMN ARROGANT. Skills will take you so far, but attitude and character will drop you so low that skills won't be able to help you.
You seem to be used to working with ppu who are your boys working under you. On this platform, everyone is their own boss. Please stop the insults.
Addressing me as a billionaire is a prayer for me although you think you are making jest of me, yet, your cv above does not scare me a bit...It's laughable that I'm talking to you and we don't even know each other! But if what you typed above is the reason to be so proud, then it is laughable...
I apologise if you feel insulted, but pls try to be more modest when you talk to people. Even a beggar deserves some respect.Nobody knows tomorrow. Unfortunately if you come my way, i can't even recognise you - and that's good for both of us.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Start A Successful Restaurant Business In Nigeria With Less Than 100,000 / Update On Theobarth Grant / Bento Delivaz: Your New Best Friend For Food And Parcel Delivery Within Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.