Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,662 members, 7,809,503 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

I've Got Small Cash, Looking For Where To Invest & Get Monthly Profit/income - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I've Got Small Cash, Looking For Where To Invest & Get Monthly Profit/income (7045 Views)

How You Can Start A Monoploy Business With 2million And Earn 200k Monthly Profit / Dangote, Blackstone To Invest N825bn (~$5billion) In Power / I've Got $5000 To Invest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I've Got Small Cash, Looking For Where To Invest & Get Monthly Profit/income by Opti(m): 4:44am On Aug 25, 2012
Seriously, i have some small money, and I need a reliable and meaningful investment that will keep my capital secure, available to me for withdrawal from deal in not more than 60days if I'm not pleased, and gives me a good % profit monthly.
If you fit in pls holla me right away. Do it here on the page or to yesofhow@yahoo.com
Re: I've Got Small Cash, Looking For Where To Invest & Get Monthly Profit/income by ephilipand: 6:06am On Aug 25, 2012
Check your email.
Re: I've Got Small Cash, Looking For Where To Invest & Get Monthly Profit/income by Opti(m): 11:43am On Aug 25, 2012
Yes, got some mails, hope my response is ok with you guys, but I wonder why you can't share your brilliant ideas on the platform here, that authenticates you more and give opprtunity for a wider involvement.
Well only the Sebasi Coconut thing catches my fancy for now, but I need to do my findings so I won't be getting Stories monthly, instead of profit.
I have worked to get this little savings, and I'm still working.
All I want is for the money to work for me now and make some more money.
I'm still open to ppu with businesses that need my little money to make profit we can share. So, I supply this my money, you supply the idea, technicality and practicality. We make and share profit monthly or every 60 days and I have legal right to withdraw my money every 60days if I so wish.
All I need is legal guarrantees.
Waiting.
Re: I've Got Small Cash, Looking For Where To Invest & Get Monthly Profit/income by mymadam(m): 12:26pm On Aug 25, 2012
Opti, though I do not, and need not know what capital you have but my honest advice is that you invest it in Nigerian Treasury Bills for now. Yes, the 'profit' may not be as high as a good business venture would give you but the rate is still far better than a fixed deposit account AND the investment is considered 'risk-free'. For example, I can authoritatively inform you that an investment of One Million Naira in NTBs from August 09, 2012 to November 08, 2012 (i.e. 91 days) yielded an upfront 'profit' of NGN34,808.74 at the rate of 14%! I therefore advise that you invest in NTBs while waiting for the right biz. Secondly, insist that anybody who has a good biz idea should state it right here on Nairaland for all to see. "Two heads are better than one". Remember? He/she who prefers a 'secret' deal should be rebuffed by you. Good luck. God bless Nigeria.
Re: I've Got Small Cash, Looking For Where To Invest & Get Monthly Profit/income by Opti(m): 2:53pm On Aug 25, 2012
mymadam: Opti, though I do not, and need not know what capital you have but my honest advice is that you invest it in Nigerian Treasury Bills for now. Yes, the 'profit' may not be as high as a good business venture would give you but the rate is still far better than a fixed deposit account AND the investment is considered 'risk-free'. For example, I can authoritatively inform you that an investment of One Million Naira in NTBs from August 09, 2012 to November 08, 2012 (i.e. 91 days) yielded an upfront 'profit' of NGN34,808.74 at the rate of 14%! I therefore advise that you invest in NTBs while waiting for the right biz. Secondly, insist that anybody who has a good biz idea should state it right here on Nairaland for all to see. "Two heads are better than one". Remember? He/she who prefers a 'secret' deal should be rebuffed by you. Good luck. God bless Nigeria.
Thanks a million times for your good advice. I'll adhere on both sides.
34k for 3 months come to like 11.26k monthly on 1m! So small, but I'll think about it.
Re: I've Got Small Cash, Looking For Where To Invest & Get Monthly Profit/income by nairabacks(f): 1:15pm On Aug 26, 2012
Get 80-100% return guaranteed/month.
Brainstormng @gmail.com
Re: I've Got Small Cash, Looking For Where To Invest & Get Monthly Profit/income by hassan123(m): 2:23pm On Aug 26, 2012
We supply an exportable product that is in hot demand both locally & internationally. U can invest a little amount of ur capital in it & get good eturns. call 08179567622 or email: kconsult123@yahoo.com
Re: I've Got Small Cash, Looking For Where To Invest & Get Monthly Profit/income by Opti(m): 6:38pm On Aug 26, 2012
nairabacks: Get 80-100% return guaranteed/month.
Brainstormng @gmail.com
how do you mean?
Re: I've Got Small Cash, Looking For Where To Invest & Get Monthly Profit/income by Opti(m): 6:41pm On Aug 26, 2012
hassan123: We supply an exportable product that is in hot demand both locally & internationally. U can invest a little amount of ur capital in it & get good eturns. call 08179567622 or email: kconsult123@yahoo.com
Pls be explicit. my email is there above - yesofhow@yahoo.com
Re: I've Got Small Cash, Looking For Where To Invest & Get Monthly Profit/income by nairabacks(f): 8:12pm On Aug 26, 2012
@ opti
You need the following:

*Start-up capital
*A bank account with SMS alert
*A cell phone that is always switched on

You don't need;
*Any experience in marketing/distribution
*to be unemployed or employed to do it.

Only a few more will be selected, limited slots. Both Ladies and gents are welcome

Don't write asking what its about, simply state your start up amount, occupation and location in Nigeria and you'll be briefed afterwards.

Brainstormng@gmail.com
Re: I've Got Small Cash, Looking For Where To Invest & Get Monthly Profit/income by lexylexy(m): 11:34pm On Aug 26, 2012
hassan123: We supply an exportable product that is in hot demand both locally & internationally. U can invest a little amount of ur capital in it & get good eturns. call 08179567622 or email: kconsult123@yahoo.com

kindly tell us what this special product is. There might be pple here who can profer more advise on dis particular biz.
Re: I've Got Small Cash, Looking For Where To Invest & Get Monthly Profit/income by solidlinks(m): 10:26am On Aug 27, 2012
Opti: Seriously, i have some small money, and I need a reliable and meaningful investment that will keep my capital secure, available to me for withdrawal from deal in not more than 60days if I'm not pleased, and gives me a good % profit monthly.
If you fit in pls holla me right away. Do it here on the page or to yesofhow@yahoo.com
Seriously i think you should check out this guy's site(www.zolidbet.com). I stumbled into to it last month and i received alert this morning 9:10Am that my account as being credited you can try it too. no harm in trying.
Re: I've Got Small Cash, Looking For Where To Invest & Get Monthly Profit/income by brother20102010(m): 2:58pm On Aug 27, 2012
Na wa ooooo, Nairaland need to be cleans, I have heard a series of report that some people are fraud in this nairaland, so be watchful of who you deal with, Most this online, marketing, eg make profit in 2weeks or so, all this thiefs, well how about Celofin recycling business?
Re: I've Got Small Cash, Looking For Where To Invest & Get Monthly Profit/income by skeendyke: 4:44am On Aug 28, 2012
U av a point in this thread. Say I have N5000 to invest, what online investment would yield good returns? I dnt mean unrealistic profits but moderately acceptable returns.
Re: I've Got Small Cash, Looking For Where To Invest & Get Monthly Profit/income by Nobody: 5:17am On Aug 28, 2012
i will get u 10% monthly on d business i also do. if u need more info let me kno, so dat we can talk using yahoomail.
Re: I've Got Small Cash, Looking For Where To Invest & Get Monthly Profit/income by ENRYDVYNEENT: 8:24am On Aug 28, 2012
hi there. we are a wholesale distribution uk JEWELLERY COMPANY >our start up capital is 50k but your returns on the gds when resold is 150k.many have joined us and are becoming successful in multiplying their cash. so contact 08164596196

1 Like

Re: I've Got Small Cash, Looking For Where To Invest & Get Monthly Profit/income by pato405(m): 9:10am On Aug 28, 2012
smiley
Re: I've Got Small Cash, Looking For Where To Invest & Get Monthly Profit/income by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 28, 2012
mymadam: Opti, though I do not, and need not know what capital you have but my honest advice is that you invest it in Nigerian Treasury Bills for now. Yes, the 'profit' may not be as high as a good business venture would give you but the rate is still far better than a fixed deposit account AND the investment is considered 'risk-free'. For example, I can authoritatively inform you that an investment of One Million Naira in NTBs from August 09, 2012 to November 08, 2012 (i.e. 91 days) yielded an upfront 'profit' of NGN34,808.74 at the rate of 14%! I therefore advise that you invest in NTBs while waiting for the right biz. Secondly, insist that anybody who has a good biz idea should state it right here on Nairaland for all to see. "Two heads are better than one". Remember? He/she who prefers a 'secret' deal should be rebuffed by you. Good luck. God bless Nigeria.
After six months, can you withdraw both ur initial deposit and the interest?
Re: I've Got Small Cash, Looking For Where To Invest & Get Monthly Profit/income by authecosta911(m): 12:37pm On Aug 28, 2012
@HASSAN can u pls enlightening me more abt that of ur biz?
Re: I've Got Small Cash, Looking For Where To Invest & Get Monthly Profit/income by mymadam(m): 1:54pm On Aug 28, 2012
diegs:
After six months, can you withdraw both ur initial deposit and the interest?

A Nigerian Treasury Bill (NTB) investment is presently for 91, 182 or 364 days. Yes, if you go for the 182-day investment (i.e. 6 months), the 'face value', i.e. your capital, let's say N1 million, will be credited to your bank account at the end of the 182-day period. As for the yield, i.e. the interest, you would have been credited upfront, i.e. as soon as you have a successful bid! Good luck. God bless Nigeria.
Re: I've Got Small Cash, Looking For Where To Invest & Get Monthly Profit/income by boladex1: 4:50pm On Aug 28, 2012
nairabacks: @ opti
You need the following:

*Start-up capital
*A bank account with SMS alert
*A cell phone that is always switched on

You don't need;
*Any experience in marketing/distribution
*to be unemployed or employed to do it.

Only a few more will be selected, limited slots. Both Ladies and gents are welcome

pls am interested send message to my box babasony2k@yahoo.co.uk

Don't write asking what its about, simply state your start up amount, occupation and location in Nigeria and you'll be briefed afterwards.

Brainstormng@gmail.com
Re: I've Got Small Cash, Looking For Where To Invest & Get Monthly Profit/income by jam04(m): 11:28pm On Aug 29, 2012

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Produce Yogurt / Updates: Dollar (USD) To Naira At Black Market Rate Today: Aboki Price / Netflix Subscription In Nigeria: Step-By-Step Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.