Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,759 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

The Best Thing That Happened To Me 2007,now That The Last Day Is Here! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Best Thing That Happened To Me 2007,now That The Last Day Is Here! (825 Views)

This Can Be The Best Thing You've Done This Year / What Is The Best Thing U Like About your Workplace / Itil/itsm:the Next Best Thing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Thing That Happened To Me 2007,now That The Last Day Is Here! by gabriellle: 12:32pm On Dec 31, 2007
hi people,
the best thing that happened to me in 2007 was my succesful completion of my service year. I felt free. I felt like my university certificate was just not another piece of paper. I could now apply for every job and position I desired in my country Nigeria and receive full consideration. Deciding to do the service year was really tough for me as I was of the opinion that it was equal to one year of my history down the drain but, I actually enjoyed the year and got retained at the place where I served!! Not the greatest job, but the 'take home' takes me home! So, think back to 2007 people and inspire others with the best thing that happened to you in 2007!
Re: The Best Thing That Happened To Me 2007,now That The Last Day Is Here! by opokonwa(m): 1:20pm On Jan 02, 2008
I can't really point at a 'best' thing 'cause every little thing that happened to me counts.

I will only point to a rather strategic wish I had; I wanted to move to my own big apartment. (and I did.)

I achieved that in November 2007.

But like I said earlier, every other thing that happened to me added up to be 'best'.
Re: The Best Thing That Happened To Me 2007,now That The Last Day Is Here! by yimiton(f): 4:22pm On Jan 02, 2008
Don't want to get people jealous wink grin smiley
Re: The Best Thing That Happened To Me 2007,now That The Last Day Is Here! by gabriellle: 6:40pm On Jan 02, 2008
hey yomiton,

it aint about getting people jealous! cheesy its about letting them know that good things can happen to them in 2008, cos others got such good things last year. so let it out and let's all get jealous!!!
Re: The Best Thing That Happened To Me 2007,now That The Last Day Is Here! by Phimzy: 9:26pm On Jan 01, 2023
JustANairalander my email is phlipikpenyic@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Cibn / Looking For A Good Place For Internship / Ve A Bsc In Soil Science And Dont Know The Right Places To Luk 4 A Job.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.