Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,933 members, 7,952,764 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:32 PM

Today Nnpc Aptitude Test:share Your Experience - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Today Nnpc Aptitude Test:share Your Experience (839 Views)

NNPC Staff: Resume Before 8am Or Stay At Home / Nnpc Aptitude Test Preparatory Materials/ Questions And Answers / Please, I Need You Guys To Help Me With Nnpc Aptitude Test Format Or Past Questn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Today Nnpc Aptitude Test:share Your Experience by vicky9cee: 3:56pm On Dec 06, 2014
The NNPC Aptitude Test conducted nation-wide today was just concluded here in Ibadan (University of Ibadan) around 3:15pm.

Kindly share your experience.
Are the questions tough?
Are the organizers organized?
Are the venue easily located?
Do you think the result will be fair?
Re: Today Nnpc Aptitude Test:share Your Experience by Kiky4jesus: 9:09pm On Dec 06, 2014
Hello, I wrote the test in Abuja. Zone 4. The advanced accreditation was not well organized, so of us had to leave around 7 while others and many more left the centre btw 9pm and 12am or longer.
But on the test day, that is today, they seem to have gotten more hands and the accreditation was quick although I got to the centre for accreditation around 11am due to my experience the previous day, I and others were almost not allowed in even though it was not yet 11:30 that was slated. In summary, after going here and there and stressed up got into d class.
After some hours, exam started, some questions were easy to answer especially d Maths left the ones I couldn't answer or will waste my while the general science questions too was fair enough. After the exam, we were given water or can drinks. It's only God that can help one. The answer sheets almost gave problem where you have to start from 1 for number 61 becos I was told we had 15 min though we didn't start the same time as others did. The supervisor was ok though.
May God help us.

Does anyone know if philips consulting do negative marking. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Starting A Business ~13 Candid advice From successful entrepreneurs / Advice For 20-somethings From Geniuses / Brush Up Your Critical Thinking And Reasoning Skills Using SMART GUIDE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.