Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Invest In Tipper And Be Payed #100k Weekly By By Our Company - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Invest In Tipper And Be Payed #100k Weekly By By Our Company (20935 Views)

Brand New Tipper And Truck Head With Spare Parts For Sale,view Pics.08034489191 / M.a.n Diesel Tipper And Daf95 Head Truck For Sale(picture) / M. A.n Diesel Tipper And Daf Truck Head For Sale (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invest In Tipper And Be Payed #100k Weekly By By Our Company by lotannanwagugu: 8:02pm On Nov 23, 2012
I am impressed on what i read about your company. Iam quite interested. Pls send me deails in my mail lotannanwagugu@yahoo.com Tel:07036799288, I live at Abuja and would like to visit your office. Thanks
Re: Invest In Tipper And Be Payed #100k Weekly By By Our Company by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 29, 2012
dear viewer,

we will expect your stop over in our address office above ,Suit k94, Road 5, ikota shopping complex, beside VGC,Ajah,Lagos,Nigeria.

080/85998064, 081/30056065.

thanks and have a wise investment decision.
Re: Invest In Tipper And Be Payed #100k Weekly By By Our Company by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 04, 2012
COMPLIMENTS
Re: Invest In Tipper And Be Payed #100k Weekly By By Our Company by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 06, 2012
Dear view,

we wish to inform our old invetors to visit the office or respond to our internal memo forwrd to them in respect of re-newer of agreement for 2013 before the close of office on 15th of Dec.20012

thanks
Re: Invest In Tipper And Be Payed #100k Weekly By By Our Company by Nobody: 3:17am On Dec 11, 2012
COMPLIMENTS OF THE SEASON
Re: Invest In Tipper And Be Payed #100k Weekly By By Our Company by UD101(m): 8:00am On Dec 11, 2012
De Sanchez: Engr Abe, I would be grateful if you could send me more info by email. I am particularly interested in the following:-

1. Which of the vehicles you listed in your proposal is most in demand and how much return per week?
2. What is the average cost of purchasing these in Nigeria?
3. Could provide a recommendation on models, engine size etc.
Regards
Sanchez
Kindly 4ward dese details †Φ ♍ƺ also (ulmadu@yahoo.com), wld really appreciate.
Re: Invest In Tipper And Be Payed #100k Weekly By By Our Company by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 13, 2012
compliments of the season
Re: Invest In Tipper And Be Payed #100k Weekly By By Our Company by Nobody: 5:55am On Dec 18, 2012
good day viewers,

compliment of the season. kindly read through all our above profile , call or viste us and you will be glad you did.
call Engr.ABE JOSEPH 081-39956065
Re: Invest In Tipper And Be Payed #100k Weekly By By Our Company by Nobody: 5:21am On Dec 28, 2012
dear clients,

Have a happy merry season, you can still call our lines for enquiries.

thanks,

Engr. Abe Joseph
081-30056065, 080-85998064.
Re: Invest In Tipper And Be Payed #100k Weekly By By Our Company by davids202(m): 8:19am On Dec 29, 2012
Nice
Re: Invest In Tipper And Be Payed #100k Weekly By By Our Company by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 01, 2013
HAPPY NEW YEAR
Re: Invest In Tipper And Be Payed #100k Weekly By By Our Company by gregkuika: 3:11pm On Jan 06, 2013
Happy Sunday@all. Plz Josab123, i am interested in this investment opportunity but i will like to know more abt the terms and conditions via my email address 'gregkuika@yahoo.ca" I have a mack tractor head R690 and a trailer body.

Re: Invest In Tipper And Be Payed #100k Weekly By By Our Company by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 06, 2013
yes sir,

thanks for your interest, we have a sugar company in nigeria who is ready to do business with us, if we can higher them on regular basis your type of trailer.

we will send you our letter of interest and our payment methord to your mail.

thanks.

Engr. Abe Joseph
Director.
Re: Invest In Tipper And Be Payed #100k Weekly By By Our Company by wasolad01: 7:55pm On Jan 06, 2013
Please csn hou send terms and conditions and more about each type of vehicle that is high on demand to my email: wasolad01@yahoo.co.uk
Thank you
Re: Invest In Tipper And Be Payed #100k Weekly By By Our Company by flexya: 8:19pm On Jan 06, 2013
Ok, I don't wish to burst anyones bubble here, neither am I disputin d returns on the tippers but people who av shown interest ought to be askin some questions.

1) Is the weekly n100k inlusive of fuel, driver and motorboy cost
2) Is maintenance included ie who foots the bill because that N100k that sounds a lot to u is little when it comes to truck maintenance. Its not rare to lose a tyre or 2 a week, dependin on terrain or when the real owner is not around. Not to mention injector element (due to our bad diesel), pinion, springs, brakes etc. Service is also monthly and more expensive for macks and MAN than iveco. Budget a weeks income just for this.
Don't fall for any s#it like "we will foot all maintenance below N10k" cos other than vulcaniser, everytig will be above N10k. So have it spelt out clearly.

3) Lastly, tipper biznes is seasonal. Expect drop in income or no income at all from July (rainy season). Afterall, when biznes is low, they will give jobs to their own trucks first!

Its good biznes but not as simple as it sounds. If N3.5M will return N4.8 in 12months, no one will need NL investors cos banks will be queuein.

Finally, Insure, insure, insure. There r also initial start up cost after buyin the truck, which could cost almost a million ie new tyres @N50-n80k EACH (tokunbos barely last), vehicle reg, LG stickers, jack, wheel spanner, tracker, extinguisher, first service and probably new transmission oil for the tippin gear
Re: Invest In Tipper And Be Payed #100k Weekly By By Our Company by gregkuika: 7:01pm On Jan 07, 2013
@flexya, the company according to josab123 takes care of the drivers payment,diesel and servicing of the engine while other major things regarding to the truck will be taking care of by the owner. Josab123, if am wrong pls let us know the things involved before one starts lamenting.
Re: Invest In Tipper And Be Payed #100k Weekly By By Our Company by gregkuika: 7:12pm On Jan 07, 2013
@josab123, i havent seen an mail on the terms n conditions of this biz opportunity.
Re: Invest In Tipper And Be Payed #100k Weekly By By Our Company by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 14, 2013
yes, you are right.

we have three terms of payments
1.we deliver 300k monthly to the owner and we buy gas, pay drivers and do any repairs
2.we deliver 400k monthly to the owner and we buy gas, pay drivers but owner do repairs
3.we pay as we earn to the client after deducting 20% of monthly income .

you can send your mail to josabproperties@yahoo.com , to forward conprehensive proposals to you.

thanks.

Secretary,
Prisca.

08067845721- 08085998064

1 Like

Re: Invest In Tipper And Be Payed #100k Weekly By By Our Company by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 18, 2013
Dear viewers,

We use this medium to welcome you back as we resume our service for 2013.

We also use this medium to remind all our investors abroad to facilitate their renewal of aggrement to manage their trucks for the first quarter of the year 2013.

As all our tippers will start work from the 1st of feb, 2013.
And we will want all client tippers fully serviced before then, so we can start to deliver to old and new partners investors of tippers by the end of feb.

Thanks for giving us the patience of doing business with you.

Yours faithfully,

Engr.Abe
Re: Invest In Tipper And Be Payed #100k Weekly By By Our Company by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 24, 2013
Dear viewers,

We use this medium to thank our clients who have trusted us and to do business with us inline of Haulage.
We are using this medium to inform all investors that all tippers in our custody will start work for 2013 section by 1st of February, therefore, we will start delivering into your accounts by february ending.

Kindly confirm your acount details to our account department via your correspondent mails.

Thanks,

Management.

Re: Invest In Tipper And Be Payed #100k Weekly By By Our Company by Nobody: 5:12am On Feb 02, 2013
have a nice weekend
Re: Invest In Tipper And Be Payed #100k Weekly By By Our Company by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 21, 2013
Dear client,

kindly comfirm to us your type of tippers, we do not accept anything besides 10tyres Man Diesle and Mark Tippers.
because of parts and mentainance.

we wish tto have good working relationship with you.

thanks

Ms. Victoria Essien
Costomer relations

Re: Invest In Tipper And Be Payed #100k Weekly By By Our Company by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 25, 2013
Dear investors,

if you have a 30 tons tipper or a trailer head , you can engage it to work within apapa worf area only conveying sugay, omo detergents and rice to bargin area.

or a Trailer head to take gas from Lagos to Ibaday and bring empty gas tank back to Lagos.

kindly contact us for further information your.,
your TIPPER MANAGERS: josabproperties@yahoo.com

THANKS , Engr.abe
Re: Invest In Tipper And Be Payed #100k Weekly By By Our Company by stake: 12:48am On Feb 26, 2013
Awaiting your email pls
Re: Invest In Tipper And Be Payed #100k Weekly By By Our Company by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 01, 2013
have a nice weekend
Re: Invest In Tipper And Be Payed #100k Weekly By By Our Company by moudwal(m): 9:10am On Mar 02, 2013
Hi, am interested in this investment. Pls forward details to walmoud@yahoo.com, moudwal@gmail.com
Re: Invest In Tipper And Be Payed #100k Weekly By By Our Company by Nwunuken(m): 10:36am On Mar 02, 2013
josab123: The business is for the big boys please.

if you will like to invest read the attached proposal . there is no story we need more investors now because December is coming and more construction just started.

if you know a someone financially capable after reading this proposal introduce us to the person and link us ,you will be payed when he invest.

read the prposal.

thanks.
how much d cost of tipper?
Re: Invest In Tipper And Be Payed #100k Weekly By By Our Company by figment232(m): 6:10pm On Mar 03, 2013
i am very interested in this bizness pls forward details and terms to enapo49@yahoo.com
Re: Invest In Tipper And Be Payed #100k Weekly By By Our Company by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 09, 2013
Dear investors,

Do you have a 20tons Man Diesel Tipper, any between 1982-1988 model in your care, we just signed a direct contract for supply of Red Filling for road contruction work at Lekki-Epe express way Lagos-Nigeria; so we be needing to increase on our quantity of our trucks to meet up the demand.

hope to hear from you soon,
thanks

Re: Invest In Tipper And Be Payed #100k Weekly By By Our Company by Nobody: 5:47am On Mar 13, 2013
kindly call for more details
Re: Invest In Tipper And Be Payed #100k Weekly By By Our Company by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 31, 2013
Have a happy weekend

1 Like

Re: Invest In Tipper And Be Payed #100k Weekly By By Our Company by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 28, 2014
Dear investors,

if you have an opportunity to 20 tons tipping truck, we manage well for our investors. and pay them reqularly.

view through below attachment to see our full proposal and terms of payment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Some Likes It SIMPLE While Some Loves It SPORTY - Nairalander 2004 Mazda RX-8 / Contact Me When You Need Motor Spare Part And Spare Parts Info / From Cotonou - Buses And Trucks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.