Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,117 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

What Do You Expect From This Administration, This 2008 (nigeria) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Do You Expect From This Administration, This 2008 (nigeria) (839 Views)

9 Things Nigerians Expect From President Buhari In 2016 / Six Things To Expect From Buhari's 2016 Budget / 2008: Nigeria Police, Ribadu, Crimes -overview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Expect From This Administration, This 2008 (nigeria) by naijawebe(m): 4:04am On Jan 01, 2008
Common my people, lets brainstorm for this administration. Lets tell them what we need, and what affects us all the most. Get on it.

LIGHT
WATER
CORRUPTION
ACCOUNTABILITY
UNITED STATES OF AFRICA (How do we become the center piece of Africa the MotherLand?)
Re: What Do You Expect From This Administration, This 2008 (nigeria) by tboy1(m): 4:35am On Jan 01, 2008
Good Roads
Security-Provide incentives and facilities to make police more effective.
Steady Electricity
Build more low cost houses
Create employment programmes
Improvement of Street Lights on Various Roads and Motorways
Refurbish Public schools by Ensuring all existing schools have basic school stuffs such as library, labs e.t.c
Establish a viable Health care system
Create more dumpsite

That's all I can of think of at the moment
Re: What Do You Expect From This Administration, This 2008 (nigeria) by naijawebe(m): 6:24am On Jan 01, 2008
tboy1,

I honestly agree with all that you laid out. But how aggressive will this administration be in reaching these goals??
Re: What Do You Expect From This Administration, This 2008 (nigeria) by topkin(m): 11:15am On Jan 01, 2008
Nothing!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Do You Expect From This Administration, This 2008 (nigeria) by tboy1(m): 3:22pm On Jan 01, 2008
naijawebe:

tboy1,

I honestly agree with all that you laid out. But how aggressive will this administration be in reaching these goals?

Well to be honest they will be more concerned with how they'll steal and launder money overseas wink

(1) (Reply)

False Statements Preceded War / Watch 1000 Television Station Free Including Nigeria / LAUTECH S.U.G. Election July '08

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.