Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Pls How Do U Feel When A Colleague Always Time U To Share Ur Meal But Goes Out - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls How Do U Feel When A Colleague Always Time U To Share Ur Meal But Goes Out (970 Views)

How Do You Feel When Your Husband Spends Most Of His Time Glued To His Phone? / Husband Always Chatting And Calling Single Female Colleague / Funny Conversation I Had With A Colleague Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls How Do U Feel When A Colleague Always Time U To Share Ur Meal But Goes Out by deltalife(m): 9:42am On Aug 27, 2012
Please how do you feel when a Colleague Always time you to Share your meal but goes out alone to eat his own,
What and how do you think a decency measure could be implemented to this trend?

To me i feel very bad after buying my stomach size of what i want to eat and same person keep coming to short my ration.
Re: Pls How Do U Feel When A Colleague Always Time U To Share Ur Meal But Goes Out by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 27, 2012
So you don't have mouth to talk abi!, tell the person you are not giving period!!.
Re: Pls How Do U Feel When A Colleague Always Time U To Share Ur Meal But Goes Out by ifyalways(f): 5:28pm On Aug 27, 2012
Eledumare punish poverty.

@OP, are you sure that the colleague really go out to eat?it might be that s/he does not even have money to buy food and is sustaining body by eating with you. Perhaps, s/he is shy and can't open up to you.

On the flip side, s/he might be a selfish miser thinking you are his or her new "office" aka 'mugu' .

The only way to find out and put an end to it (if you must) is to jokingly ask him or her to join you go get food whenever you want to go get food as he obviously enjoys the food, start eating out too or tell the colleague straight up that the food won't satisfy so no one is invited.

At the end of the day, food = shyte. Givers are always on top!
Re: Pls How Do U Feel When A Colleague Always Time U To Share Ur Meal But Goes Out by deltalife(m): 9:48am On Aug 28, 2012
I love your considerations and suggestion but this fellow is a superior to me in the office and has over 60K margin above my salary.

The thing is worry-some, now I have to hide to eat my meal.
Re: Pls How Do U Feel When A Colleague Always Time U To Share Ur Meal But Goes Out by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 28, 2012
Then use ify's 2nd suggestion, call him so both of u can go to lunch together.
Re: Pls How Do U Feel When A Colleague Always Time U To Share Ur Meal But Goes Out by maclatunji: 3:11pm On Aug 28, 2012
It is hard for me to be sympathetic here but let me empathise. You mean you actually bring food to work? Go out and eat, that will save you the trouble of not "having enough" for yourself. Better still, have the liver to say: "Sorry, I am not sharing." People should learn to be assertive.

1 Like

Re: Pls How Do U Feel When A Colleague Always Time U To Share Ur Meal But Goes Out by freecocoa(f): 3:47pm On Aug 28, 2012
Make una no vex o but i just had to grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

ADVICE: The Act Of A Woman / Interesting Ways We Are All Alike / Daily Glass Of Milk During Pregnancy Makes Your Children Taller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.