Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,460 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

ADVICE: The Act Of A Woman - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ADVICE: The Act Of A Woman (971 Views)

How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? / He Needs Help...please Advice The Man / BUSTED: Cheating Wife Caught In The Act & Forced To Have $ex With Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ADVICE: The Act Of A Woman by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 09, 2013
My friend moved to a new duplex with his wife n 4kids @banana island 4rm mainland. Not knowing dat d house belong to his wife, n d house is his wife's name. He has been living there wit her 4 5yrs now. And d rent is 10M Per annum...... My friend just discovered dat his wife is d one he has been depositing 10M to every year 4 5yrs on December 26th last year. Please friends and fellow NLanders what do u advice him to do?
Re: ADVICE: The Act Of A Woman by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 09, 2013
Plz guys if it were 2 be u what wud u hv done?
Re: ADVICE: The Act Of A Woman by Gambrosia: 8:16pm On Jan 09, 2013
She must have her reasons.
She deceived him?
I nor fit do that kain tin o.
He needs to do DNA test on ALL children.
Pretty cruel. angry

I don't like it when women act like this. angry
Re: ADVICE: The Act Of A Woman by Odunnu: 8:25pm On Jan 09, 2013
Believe this story, believe anything.
Re: ADVICE: The Act Of A Woman by MMotimo: 8:29pm On Jan 09, 2013
youngprofdguru: My friend moved to a new duplex with his wife n 4kids @banana island 4rm mainland. Not knowing dat d house belong to his wife, n d house is his wife's name. He has been living there wit her 4 15yrs now. And d rent is 10M Per annum...... My friend just discovered dat his wife is d one he has been depositing 10M to every year 4 15yrs on December 26th last year. Please friends and fellow NLanders what do u advice him to do?

Puzzling story. Do you live in Lagos? Who can claim to have been living on Banana Island since 1998? Owning land+developing a building there na beans undecided. The story does not ring true - the Banana part, that is
Re: ADVICE: The Act Of A Woman by dayokanu(m): 8:31pm On Jan 09, 2013
The rent in banana Island in 1998 was not 10m per annum try another lie
Re: ADVICE: The Act Of A Woman by MMotimo: 8:35pm On Jan 09, 2013
grin

Didn't even notice the part about 10m for the last 15 yrs. A duplex/townhouse there was about 8m late 2008/early 2009
Poster, you should have used a different neighborhood or better still, made it clear this is fiction
Re: ADVICE: The Act Of A Woman by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 09, 2013
youngprofdguru: My friend moved to a new duplex with his wife n 4kids @banana island 4rm mainland. Not knowing dat d house belong to his wife, n d house is his wife's name. He has been living there wit her 4 15yrs now. And d rent is 10M Per annum...... My friend just discovered dat his wife is d one he has been depositing 10M to every year 4 15yrs on December 26th last year. Please friends and fellow NLanders what do u advice him to do?
@ OP, I seriouSly doubt if Banana Island has been in existence for that long.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banana_Island

Besides that, I've heard a similar story before but the twist is wifey inherited the hosue without her hubby's knowlegde so he kept paying a 1.5 million Naira annual rent to his wife .

In another breath, I seriously don't think you should be on Nairaland if your friend is that rich.

Nairaland is for broke azzzzes like moi.
Re: ADVICE: The Act Of A Woman by Gambrosia: 9:57pm On Jan 09, 2013
H-Oturugbeke!!!! grin

HO-P kamuuuuu o! cheesy
You get YIM messengers!!!
Mu ha ha ha ha ha
Re: ADVICE: The Act Of A Woman by Lolaabokoku(f): 11:30pm On Jan 09, 2013
op sud @ least try using ikoyi instead of banana island
Re: ADVICE: The Act Of A Woman by tpia5: 2:24am On Jan 10, 2013
It would make more sense if the op used a face me i face you in mushin as an example.

The dangers of semi literacy, smh.

Poster, take these tips- try another thread using a different id, and say the building in question is something that doesnt stretch the limits of people's credulity- hope i'm not using too much big grammer.
Re: ADVICE: The Act Of A Woman by Nobody: 7:19am On Jan 10, 2013
Sowie guys dat was a typical error n it has been corrected.
Re: ADVICE: The Act Of A Woman by Nobody: 7:20am On Jan 10, 2013
@Odunnu i put gun 4 ur head make u believe by force, remember its a free world.
Re: ADVICE: The Act Of A Woman by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 10, 2013
4kids and he is still renting, he ought to be ashamed of himself that's all I can say.
Re: ADVICE: The Act Of A Woman by joangirl: 12:29pm On Jan 10, 2013
My friend is doing this to the husband right now.he is paying the rent to the wife unknowly.some men needed to be treated like dat joor
Re: ADVICE: The Act Of A Woman by MMotimo: 2:56am On Jan 11, 2013
youngprofdguru: My friend moved to a new duplex with his wife n 4kids @banana island 4rm mainland. Not knowing dat d house belong to his wife, n d house is his wife's name. He has been living there wit her 4 5yrs now. And d rent is 10M Per annum...... My friend just discovered dat his wife is d one he has been depositing 10M to every year 4 5yrs on December 26th last year. Please friends and fellow NLanders what do u advice him to do?

Okay, I'm laughing now. Just realized the post was a joke from the beginning cheesy Must be a special Lagos landlady too, what with no rent increase for what is now 5 years
Re: ADVICE: The Act Of A Woman by RoyalRoy(m): 5:38am On Jan 11, 2013
MMotimo:

Okay, I'm laughing now. Just realized the post was a joke from the beginning cheesy Must be a special Lagos landlady too, what with no rent increase for what is now 5 years

So hilarious comments!
Real comic relief!!!!

(1) (Reply)

should this be encouraged? / Daily Glass Of Milk During Pregnancy Makes Your Children Taller / Couple Celebrates Theirwedding With Severed Bleeding Heads Cake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.