Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

@avicenna,these Are The Religious Books You Requested For!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / @avicenna,these Are The Religious Books You Requested For!!! (985 Views)

The Religious Mind? / Reyginus Explain The Genesis Creation Story As You Requested For. / The Religious Symbolism Of The Twelve Days Of Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

@avicenna,these Are The Religious Books You Requested For!!! by Niflheim(m): 3:17pm On Aug 27, 2012
1.Alchemy Rediscovered and Restored by A. Cockren [1941
2.Collectanea Chemica
ed. by A. E. Waite [1893]
3.Numbers, Their Occult Power and Mystic Virtues
by W. Wynn Westcott [1911]
4.The Philosophy of Natural Magic
by Heinrich Cornelius Agrippa, Henry Morley and L.W. de Laurence [1913].
5.The Secret Teachings of All Ages
by Manley Palmer Hall [1928]
6.The Most Holy Trinosophia
by Comte de Saint-Germain and Manly Palmer Hall [1933]
7. Unveiled Mysteries
by Godfré Ray King, (pseud. Guy Warran Ballard) [1934]
8.The Real History of the Rosicrucians
by Arthur Edward Waite [1887]
9. With the Adepts: An Adventure Among the Rosicrucians
by Franz Hartmann [1910]
Re: @avicenna,these Are The Religious Books You Requested For!!! by plaetton: 3:41pm On Aug 27, 2012
Niflheim: 1.Alchemy Rediscovered and Restored by A. Cockren [1941
2.Collectanea Chemica
7. Unveiled Mysteries
by Franz Hartmann [1910]

No. 5 on the list, The Secret Teachings Of All Ages by Manly P. Hall,is perhaps, the best book I ever read in my entire life.
I treasure it so much that I don't lend it to anyone.
Highly recommended.
Re: @avicenna,these Are The Religious Books You Requested For!!! by tpia5: 3:43pm On Aug 27, 2012
op

you are too deceptive
Re: @avicenna,these Are The Religious Books You Requested For!!! by Niflheim(m): 3:49pm On Aug 27, 2012
@plaetton,same here,it literally blew my mind away!!!
Re: @avicenna,these Are The Religious Books You Requested For!!! by Avicenna: 4:25pm On Aug 27, 2012
Thank you.

But where can I get these? Conventional bookshops surely will not sell them.

Where I am, I can't get any atheistic literature. Obscure/not so popular Medical Textbooks na wahala.

Can you recommend a city or town? I don't mind to get knowledge/education anywhere.
Re: @avicenna,these Are The Religious Books You Requested For!!! by Sweetnecta: 4:34pm On Aug 27, 2012
Allahu Akbar Kabirah. Leave the best is not worst you have to take up more evil.

Are you now having the blood of Fir'aun of Musa [as] flowing in your veins?
Are you now the intimate friend of Abu Lahab [Lanatullah allayhi]?

Many of us who live outside the show of our original homeland are discovering guidance as we see what is good, then what is not so good.
There must be a reason we are discovering these and becoming closer to God, acknowledging Him.

For me, I see that I am not as extremely young anymore as yesterday; everything is relative and what are permanent are what says are permanent.

Those of you who were in elementary schools yesterday are now in the University now, while a new crop is in elementary school.
sometimes in the future you will have to leave the university to the real world for the present elementary school children to occupy the desk at the University.

Later in your job, you will be too slow or not interested in it any longer. A new group of people will be better suited to do the work.

Soon after say 100 years after you left the job, the body will not be able to function and like an old jalopy car with already worn out engine and just barely holding on bumpers, the engine will knock out and the car will be carted to the junkyard where it will never see the asphalt of a newly laid out highway, again.

If i do not believe that there is life after death, when I learned that when Adam [as] was going to die, the fruit of Paradise that he used to live was what he craved. He sent his children to go and get him the fruit from a far away place that God has allowed him to see that same fruit on earth. I am going to go out on a limb here and say that up to his time of death, the fruit was not something he craved and the tree may not have bore fruit but until that time. Allah knows Best and the truth, so Adam's demise process was already set up and the fruit and its tree and the craving for it and the awareness of its location were all there to make the end come as it has been appointed. It may be true that the Eden of the christian Bible is where the fruit that will be the last food that Adam will crave for is located? No wonder that no more tree or location can be identified because both served their assigned purposes and Adam [as] is no more on earth now.

At the place where the tree was, the children of Adam [as] found angels of God with burial materials, including digging tools. These angels with the materials returned wit the children of Adam where he was and removed his soul and participated in his burial. We will all agree that something keeps this living body of ours alive. I will say it is the soul that is in the body.

if you leave a dead body is a place without preservation, regardless of how clean the place is, sooner or later it will begin to decay and maggot will eat it from inside out.

The machine that will dispose off dead body is already constructed in the body. worms and maggots will emerge from the eyes after eating through them from within to outside. Shall man e therefore arrogant, if children who used to hear and reach to other stimulus like touch when in mother's womb find a world of difference out of the womb, can any of you atheist say that you will not find a world of difference after death, realizing from point of death that there is God and Truly He takes account of the individuals?

If I tell you people can hear after death, there is no proof that you can present against it.

If i say to you that I am certain that people express emotion still after death, you can not dispute it, because I have seen a muslim whose skin brighten up and whose face expressed happiness as if smiling after washing and shrouding.

You people need to be less arrogant and more contrived so that you can reflect about your lives and ponder about all that you see and cant see and ask is there no Organizer, The Director, The Maker and Watcher over all?
Re: @avicenna,these Are The Religious Books You Requested For!!! by plaetton: 4:41pm On Aug 27, 2012
Avicenna: Thank you.

But where can I get these? Conventional bookshops surely will not sell them.

Where I am, I can't get any atheistic literature. Obscure/not so popular Medical Textbooks na wahala.

Can you recommend a city or town? I don't mind to get knowledge/education anywhere.

You know,I have thought of opening a bookstore in Lagos, just as a hobby, to cater to seekers of alternative knowledge and history.
Re: @avicenna,these Are The Religious Books You Requested For!!! by Niflheim(m): 4:57pm On Aug 27, 2012
@avicenna,all the books that i listed for you can be gotten free on 'sacred-texts.com'.you can either read them on your pc or you can print out the pages!!!

1 Like

Re: @avicenna,these Are The Religious Books You Requested For!!! by Sweetnecta: 7:49pm On Aug 27, 2012
is all the occults and secret societies we have not enough with all the killings and we need to have more people giving in to evil until it becomes normal?
Re: @avicenna,these Are The Religious Books You Requested For!!! by Niflheim(m): 7:56pm On Aug 27, 2012
@sweetnecta,are you a muslim?how many people have boko haram killed in 2012?
Re: @avicenna,these Are The Religious Books You Requested For!!! by plaetton: 8:22pm On Aug 27, 2012
^^^^^^

The question should be how much blood have Mohamed and his religion shed?
Re: @avicenna,these Are The Religious Books You Requested For!!! by Sweetnecta: 8:28pm On Aug 27, 2012
@Niflheim: Yes. I am a muslim and for me boo haram is worse than an outright disbeliever.
how many people they kill, thats is meant for their souls.

Do I kill people? not so.
Do the larger group of muslims kill people? not so.

has anyone died in the hands of those who are not muslims? yes: muslims and non muslims.

has anyone died in the hands of atheists and agnostics? yes; muslims and non muslims.

so please dont gloat. not all of us want the evil of boko haram. you have no serious leadership in nigeria, the reason boko haram evils have survived to date.

@plaetton: sorry, i almost wrote playdough.

Before Muhammad [sa] people were killing one another for many reasons, including nationalistic, tribal, clan or family or race agenda or superiority. The arabs did it within their structural tribes and did it against others to suppress the race[s].

Before Muhammad [sa] and his brand of Islam, which started on man with Adam [as], passing through all the prophets [as], people were killed by non muslims and muslims before Muhammad [sa] alike. The completed Islam under Muhammad [sa] by its process helped united a people, first the few from makka, who were forced to migrate by the pagans, the non muslims. And the united people became larger in Madina comprising of former idolaters, jews, and christians all are now muslims. then the whole arabs and now a community of human race called the muslim ummah. They are instructed not to be what boko haram or taliban, alqaeda and others are.

Yes. Before Muhammad [sa] and his brand of Islam, there were people killed by non muslims, atheists among the evil doers. There were people in the life of the prophet [sa] who will say there is never going to be a Day of resurrection. When we die we will just rot and thats it. Fir'awn said tat he is certain that if he climbed up to heavens he will not find anything, the exact same mindset the atheists have today.

Fir'awn forgot that he was able to rise more than just walking on earth because there is gravity on him. A master needing assistance to do anything is not a true master. Those who worship their intellect say their is no God, as if they are certain. The same people will feel pain much if a little discomfort happens to them.
Re: @avicenna,these Are The Religious Books You Requested For!!! by Avicenna: 9:46pm On Aug 27, 2012
Sweetnecta: is all the occults and secret societies we have not enough with all the killings and we need to have more people giving in to evil until it becomes normal?

Cults, secret societies
Do you have something against seeking knowledge?
I want to read to see its value. If It isn't valuable, I will still learn something. How can you have a problem with that?
Re: @avicenna,these Are The Religious Books You Requested For!!! by IDINRETE: 11:53pm On Aug 27, 2012
Google up Robert. G. Ingersoll
Re: @avicenna,these Are The Religious Books You Requested For!!! by Sweetnecta: 12:46am On Aug 28, 2012
@avecinna:
by Avicenna: 9:46pm On Aug 27

Sweetnecta: is all the occults and secret societies we have not enough with all the killings and we need to have more people giving in to evil until it becomes normal?

Cults, secret societieshuh
Do you have something against seeking knowledge?
I want to read to see its value. If It isn't valuable, I will still learn something. How can you have a problem with that?
the bold was my statement. then you think your respond is adequate to it?

i could say i wanna learn how to do something evil if i already left something good that should guide me away from the evil.
normal mind will wonder if i was not intending to use this new knowledge for what it is because i do not have anything protecting me from using its value.

The above is similar to your case: you left Islam and now you are reading about occults and made up stuffs from some mental revolution game players. Whats stopping you from joining ogboni or aje and all this ritual[ists]now? is not that there is a spiritual cautionary holding you back. You will now be worse than boko haram who in spite of Islam are terrible. You do not have islam to hold you back now.

And there are some knowledge better left alone. Disbelief is one of them. And i am definitely twice your age and I am still learning, daily.
Re: @avicenna,these Are The Religious Books You Requested For!!! by Avicenna: 9:05am On Aug 28, 2012
^ your condescension is amusing.

I know you picture me as a little kid who's confused about life. That needs parental guidance or something like thatgrin. OK. It doesn't matter.

I v started reading some of the books. They are not as evil as people make them out to be. The ones I m reading anyway. You should read them sometime.
Re: @avicenna,these Are The Religious Books You Requested For!!! by mkmyers45(m): 2:22pm On Aug 28, 2012
Avicenna: ^ your condescension is amusing.

I know you picture me as a little kid who's confused about life. That needs parental guidance or something like thatgrin. OK. It doesn't matter.

I v started reading some of the books. They are not as evil as people make them out to be. The ones I m reading anyway. You should read them sometime.

Which one are you reading? The unknown life of Jesus Christ and the Secret Teachings of All Ages
Re: @avicenna,these Are The Religious Books You Requested For!!! by mkmyers45(m): 2:23pm On Aug 28, 2012
tpia@:
op

you are too deceptive

How?
Re: @avicenna,these Are The Religious Books You Requested For!!! by Avicenna: 9:29pm On Aug 28, 2012
mkmyers45:

Which one are you reading? The unknown life of Jesus Christ and the Secret Teachings of All Ages

Collectanea chemica.
Others, jus lil bit.
I don't have a lot of time. The books I have to go thru sef.

I'm taking them slowly. No rush.

1 Like

Re: @avicenna,these Are The Religious Books You Requested For!!! by amor4ce(m): 6:26am On Aug 29, 2012
Niflheim: 1.Alchemy Rediscovered and Restored by A. Cockren [1941
2.Collectanea Chemica
7. Unveiled Mysteries
by Franz Hartmann [1910]
Ifa is mentioned in the Bible as Ephod and was used by the person known as David the same way as has been till date. There are lots of books about Ifa. Do you prefer reading books written by Amorites who deny the ROCK's true name rather than reading about Ifa?
Re: @avicenna,these Are The Religious Books You Requested For!!! by Niflheim(m): 4:09pm On Aug 29, 2012
@amorce,the website that i recommended,also has books on the ancient yoruba traditions and i have also read some of them!!!
1.Myths of Ífè
by John Wyndham [1921
2. Yoruba Legends
by M. I. Ogumefu [1929]
3. At the Back of the Black Man's Mind
by R. E. Dennett [1906]
Reveals a complex system of sacred lands, rivers, trees, and omens among the West Africans.
4. The Yoruba Speaking Peoples
by A.B. Ellis [1894]
Re: @avicenna,these Are The Religious Books You Requested For!!! by amor4ce(m): 9:48pm On Aug 30, 2012
my apologies then

(1) (Reply)

Book Review - The Harlot Church System / Most Unique Churches In The World / Christian And Muslim: A Must Answer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.