Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,460 members, 7,843,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Biafra Deserves Reparation! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Deserves Reparation! (941 Views)

Northern Delegates Fault Igbo's N2.4tn Reparation Demand / Igbos Write Jonathan, Demand N2.4 Trillion Reparation For Civil War Killings / Igbos Write Jonathan, Demand N2.4 Trillion Reparation For Civil War Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra Deserves Reparation! by tomakint: 4:16pm On Aug 27, 2012
The numbers of innocent lives wasted by the barbaric regime of chameleonic Yakubu Gowon during the unfortunate genocide on easterners deserves absolute compensation! Unfortunately no one is looking at it from that angle; God is a God of justice! I strongly believe that all nations in this world are all in God’s plan and He alone can destroy one and raise up another. Yakubu Gowon took over an illegal government and because of oil (based on dictates from the demonic British warlords), he was pretending to keep Nigeria as one thereby wasting away more than 2 millions innocent and defenseless Igbo women and children. If Nigerians think the death of these ones means nothing then we all should think again. Look at the Igbos today, despite the fact that they were decimated in their populations, set back by almost half a century economically, traumatized emotionally, grounded locally still rose up on their feet and dust off these sentiments to give us; Dr Chu Okongwu, Dr (Mrs) Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Dr Paul Ogwuma, Dr Charles Soludo, Mr Innocent Chukwuma, Kanu Nwankwo, Professor Achebe, Dr (Mrs) Obiageli Ezekwesili, Flora Nwakpa (first Nigerian female author), Chinyere Onyemachara (first Nigerian Woman Pilot), Ben Gbulie, Dr Phillip Emegwali, Dr Udo Udoma, Professor Humphrey Nwosu, Dr. Chuba Okadigbo, Dr (Mrs) Ndi Onyuike-Okereke, the list is endless! I stand to be corrected, no other tribes have given this country so much brains as the Igbos not even the Yorubas (check your records) in a modern Nigeria!

We (those who fought against the just cause of the Igbos) as a people cannot pretend that we have not cheated our Igbo brothers and sisters! Ojukwu is dead, but without any iota of doubt his legacy lives on and you know a hero when he is buried (reflect on that about Dim Ojukwu, and you’ll know what I am talking about)! Biafra is still kicking and alive, the pains and agonies they were unnecessarily subjected to is still with them today and tomorrow. The Pretender in Command, Yakubu Gowon is alive and seems to claim Ojukwu was the villain has yet to bury his ego and apologize to the Biafrans, fortunately we all will die one day and when that day comes, all what is in the secret will be revealed for all to see! After Awolowo (a sage and indeed a great man) Ojukwu comes next in Nigerians that I know that were immortalized in death! Nigeria is indeed filled with pretending, hypocritical leaders that offers sanctimonious services just to cover ups their shady pasts!

Truly, Biafrans deserve our sympathies and a duly work out REPARATION!
Re: Biafra Deserves Reparation! by mrsheddy(m): 8:44pm On Aug 27, 2012
don't worry BROS, GOD ave a BIG plan 4 us, very soon we'll enjoy it ,just a matter of a time. ok?
Re: Biafra Deserves Reparation! by Callotti: 10:06pm On Aug 27, 2012
Why not use Ojukwu's property? wink
Re: Biafra Deserves Reparation! by texazzpete(m): 10:34pm On Aug 27, 2012
tomakint: The numbers of innocent lives wasted by the barbaric regime of chameleonic Yakubu Gowon during the unfortunate genocide on easterners deserves absolute compensation! Unfortunately no one is looking at it from that angle; God is a God of justice! I strongly believe that all nations in this world are all in God’s plan and He alone can destroy one and raise up another. Yakubu Gowon took over an illegal government and because of oil (based on dictates from the demonic British warlords), he was pretending to keep Nigeria as one thereby wasting away more than 2 millions innocent and defenseless Igbo women and children. If Nigerians think the death of these ones means nothing then we all should think again. Look at the Igbos today, despite the fact that they were decimated in their populations, set back by almost half a century economically, traumatized emotionally, grounded locally still rose up on their feet and dust off these sentiments to give us; Dr Chu Okongwu, Dr (Mrs) Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Dr Paul Ogwuma, Dr Charles Soludo, Mr Innocent Chukwuma, Kanu Nwankwo, Professor Achebe, Dr (Mrs) Obiageli Ezekwesili, Flora Nwakpa (first Nigerian female author), Chinyere Onyemachara (first Nigerian Woman Pilot), Ben Gbulie, Dr Phillip Emegwali, Dr Udo Udoma, Professor Humphrey Nwosu, Dr. Chuba Okadigbo, Dr (Mrs) Ndi Onyuike-Okereke, the list is endless! I stand to be corrected, no other tribes have given this country so much brains as the Igbos not even the Yorubas (check your records) in a modern Nigeria!

We (those who fought against the just cause of the Igbos) as a people cannot pretend that we have not cheated our Igbo brothers and sisters! Ojukwu is dead, but without any iota of doubt his legacy lives on and you know a hero when he is buried (reflect on that about Dim Ojukwu, and you’ll know what I am talking about)! Biafra is still kicking and alive, the pains and agonies they were unnecessarily subjected to is still with them today and tomorrow. The Pretender in Command, Yakubu Gowon is alive and seems to claim Ojukwu was the villain has yet to bury his ego and apologize to the Biafrans, fortunately we all will die one day and when that day comes, all what is in the secret will be revealed for all to see! After Awolowo (a sage and indeed a great man) Ojukwu comes next in Nigerians that I know that were immortalized in death! Nigeria is indeed filled with pretending, hypocritical leaders that offers sanctimonious services just to cover ups their shady pasts!

Truly, Biafrans deserve our sympathies and a duly work out[b] REPARATION![/b]

m0r0n!
You jobless people will not let this Biafra issue die down.The world has rolled over and moved on. I suggest you do so.
Re: Biafra Deserves Reparation! by Callotti: 10:46pm On Aug 27, 2012
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

TODAY IS ANAMBRA DAY ON NAIRALAND!!! grin
Re: Biafra Deserves Reparation! by CyberG: 10:49pm On Aug 27, 2012
Callotti: ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

TODAY IS ANAMBRA DAY ON NAIRALAND!!! grin

^^ It's been a while I saw you on NL. Welcome back!
Re: Biafra Deserves Reparation! by md4real(m): 11:22pm On Aug 27, 2012
Callotti: Why not use Ojukwu's property? wink

ƪ
. . . 
..≤¯≥. ≤¯≥. ≤¯≥ °˚ cry ʃ. ƪ *nerd* ʃ. ƪ.=)) ʃ.
=D  Lafº°˚=)) =))˚°º≈throwayº°˚ ˚=)) =))°º≈my blackberryº°˚ cry =)) ˚ºinside water°˚ ˚°º≈ =))=))come dey dance Azonto°˚ ˚°ºAzonto
Re: Biafra Deserves Reparation! by tomakint: 1:08pm On Aug 28, 2012
texazzpete:

m0r0n!
You jobless people will not let this Biafra issue die down.The world has rolled over and moved on. I suggest you do so.

At your age if you don't have anything else to gas out, you don't contribute! We are talking about an event that re-wrote the history of a race that have done nothing to warrant the wickedness done to them and all you have in your dictionary is slowpoke! Have you heard of AMADIOHA before? If you spew another rubbish they will respond (the people involved)!
Re: Biafra Deserves Reparation! by Callotti: 1:15pm On Aug 28, 2012
CyberG:

^^ It's been a while I saw you on NL. Welcome back!

Thank you jare!

Took a break. . .to reload my ammunition! cheesy

I had to achieve my 'purgatory' status hia and dia. . .you know.

Once notorious. . .always notorious! cool

md4real:

ƪ
. . . 
..≤¯≥. ≤¯≥. ≤¯≥ °˚ cry ʃ. ƪ *nerd* ʃ. ƪ.=)) ʃ.
=D  Lafº°˚=)) =))˚°º≈throwayº°˚ ˚=)) =))°º≈my blackberryº°˚ cry =)) ˚ºinside water°˚ ˚°º≈ =))=))come dey dance Azonto°˚ ˚°ºAzonto

Nothing wey person not go read for Nairaland the beaurifooooo!!! cheesy
Whatever language this represents. . .Peace be unto you and your household. Amen!!!

(1) (Reply)

National Newspaper Headlines(tuesday,02 October 2012) / The Biafra War And Why The Truth Was Blocked From Nigerians / ACF Cautions Northern Christians Over Presidential Slot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.