Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Help Pls-eye Pain And Discomfort After Eating - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Pls-eye Pain And Discomfort After Eating (644 Views)

Osteoarthritis Causing Excruciating Pains And Discomfort In Your Joints? / In need of urgent help pls: eye defect (aftermath of my eye diagnosis) / Help Pls-eye Pain And Discomfort After Eating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Pls-eye Pain And Discomfort After Eating by Nnanna79: 5:12pm On Aug 27, 2012
Pls a recent development.My eyes pains me after eating any meal.Has anyone experience that.pls help me out.Any solution medically pls
Re: Help Pls-eye Pain And Discomfort After Eating by ohunayoleyi: 10:29pm On Aug 27, 2012
It may be an allergic reaction to one of the ingredients in the food. Try an antihistamine like piriton (1 tab) after your next meal if it doesnt help see a doctor.
Re: Help Pls-eye Pain And Discomfort After Eating by JallowBah(f): 10:34pm On Aug 27, 2012
Proably allergies, yes.

Look at what you eat the last time, was there anything there you dont normally eat too much of ? Try to cut out some of the things, narrow it down.
Or even more simple: get an allergy-test from your doc.

(1) (Reply)

Hip Arthroplasty Surgery India,price Hip Arthroplasty India / A Platform For Weight And Weight Related Issues. / #10 Reasons Why You Cant Sleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.