Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

What If Jesus Was Born In Our Generation? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What If Jesus Was Born In Our Generation? (1045 Views)

What If Jesus Was Gay / This Is The HOUSE TB Joshua Was Born In... / Jesus Was Born Years Earlier Than Thought. - Pope (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If Jesus Was Born In Our Generation? by Sattors(m): 7:40pm On Aug 27, 2012
Am asking this question out of curiosity, Lets assume Jesus was born in our generation and you know everything abt him from when he was born includin his poor parent. Would you had believed his preaching dat he is from God?
Re: What If Jesus Was Born In Our Generation? by Delafruita(m): 7:58pm On Aug 27, 2012
Sattors: Am asking this question out of curiosity, Lets assume Jesus was born in our generation and you know everything abt him from when he was born includin his poor parent. Would you had believed his preaching dat he is from God?
do you believe in jose luiz de jesus miranda?
Re: What If Jesus Was Born In Our Generation? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 27, 2012
Every generation needs a role model,a leader and a good example for others to follow. We don't need anyone to die for us,but to be a good example and inspiration to others.

1 Like

Re: What If Jesus Was Born In Our Generation? by k2039: 8:24pm On Aug 27, 2012
Sattors: Would you had believed his preaching dat he is from God?
I will be the first to lead the protest,crucify Him,in short I will be the one to drive the Nigerian nails into his hands and feet.

1 Like

Re: What If Jesus Was Born In Our Generation? by CrazyMan(m): 9:22pm On Aug 27, 2012
Sattors: Am asking this question out of curiosity, Lets assume Jesus was born in our generation and you know everything abt him from when he was born includin his poor parent. Would you had believed his preaching dat he is from God?
If he performed the kind of miracles he did in the bible, I would believe him. Regardless of his poor background.
Re: What If Jesus Was Born In Our Generation? by Areaboy2(m): 9:49pm On Aug 27, 2012
No difference, He'll still be a hippie and maybe smoke some cannabis while he's at it undecided
Re: What If Jesus Was Born In Our Generation? by onetrack(m): 10:11pm On Aug 27, 2012
k2039:
I will be the first to lead the protest,crucify Him,in short I will be the one to drive the Nigerian nails into his hands and feet.

Christians would crucify him long before you had a chance to do so yourself.
Re: What If Jesus Was Born In Our Generation? by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:40pm On Aug 27, 2012
k2039:

NO I WOULD CRUCIFY HIM BEFORE YOU! angry

or you can hold the hands and legs, while i drive the nails into that criminal. .
Re: What If Jesus Was Born In Our Generation? by Sattors(m): 6:02am On Aug 28, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

or you can hold the hands and legs, while i drive the nails into that criminal. .
PAGAN 9JA:

PAGAN 9JA:

@pagan, why did u call him a criminal? Pls be careful with ur language.
Re: What If Jesus Was Born In Our Generation? by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:51am On Aug 28, 2012
Sattors: [color=#990000][/color]
@pagan, why did u call him a criminal? Pls be careful with ur language.

ok next time i will call him brain washer, or liar or magician.
Re: What If Jesus Was Born In Our Generation? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 28, 2012
That depends on where he ll be born.If a middle-easterner everything in the bible still holds.If born outside the middle east,He is OYO.
Re: What If Jesus Was Born In Our Generation? by Callotti: 11:25pm On Aug 28, 2012
He would have been a GONNER!
Americans would have captured his arzzze and DNA. . . HOLY GHOST NEGATIVE!!! cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtOL_JQFO80&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwScuoQrRN0

O LITTLE [size=20pt]'HOE'[/size] OF BETHLEHEM. . . .YOU ARE NOT THE FATHER/MOTHER OF JESUS!!!

Mu he he he he he he he

Na for Jerry Springer we go disgrace am finish!!!! Plus im ASHAWO mama too!!!! PLUS THE HOLY TRINITY FRAUDSTERS!!!grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXLm2KBrPlY

Gaddafi go better pass am. . .I swear!!!! cheesy

Stoopid peeps never thought a day would come with DNA TESTS!!!! Mu he he he he he he he

SATAN DON CATCH GOD!!!! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

If Eternal Life And Heaven Is Real, Why Is Death Bad? / Sufism(mysticism) / The Sheer Deceit Perpetrated By Nigerian "Men Of God" & Their Gullible Followers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.