Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Sexiest Ear Cuffs - What Do You Think? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Sexiest Ear Cuffs - What Do You Think? (1542 Views)

Get Cool & Edgy With 5 Tips For Rocking Ear Cuffs! / Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] / Ear Piercings! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sexiest Ear Cuffs - What Do You Think? by Bbgirlnaija: 11:23pm On Aug 04, 2013
These accessories have been around for a while and came back into fashion about last year-ish.
I think they could make an excellent addition when matched right. Even celebrities such as Rihanna and Alicia Keys love them.
They're mostly quite affordable but of course, if you want some real bling ... you pay for it!
Feast your eyes on my favourites …. they's more at www.bbgirlnaija..com

Re: Sexiest Ear Cuffs - What Do You Think? by Caracta(f): 11:36pm On Aug 04, 2013
Eeewwwww!
Re: Sexiest Ear Cuffs - What Do You Think? by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 05, 2013
earings are enough for me ,I refuse to follow this trend lol

(1) (Reply)

Cossy Has Done It Again Ooo... Showing Off So Much Of Her B**bs / Givenchy Codeine Letter/bar Code Print Pants Sweatpant / I Sew And Desiqn Shirts And Trousers With Good Fabric

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.