Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Who Is Ibb's Father? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Ibb's Father? (10825 Views)

Is IBB Dead? / Is Ibb Dead ? / Why On Earth Is Ibb Not In Jail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Ibb's Father? by takeprofit: 9:39pm On Aug 27, 2012
My pastor was preaching on sunday and said something like that former president, Babangida's father is from Ogbomosho, but married a woman from Niger state. can anybody confirm this?
Re: Who Is Ibb's Father? by k2039: 10:12pm On Aug 27, 2012
are u doubting ur pastor

1 Like

Re: Who Is Ibb's Father? by k2039: 10:16pm On Aug 27, 2012
Ibrahim Babangida was born in 1941 in Minna, Niger State;He is one of the children of Muhammad and Aisha Babangida;He hails from the Gwari ethnic group
Re: Who Is Ibb's Father? by tpia5: 12:05am On Aug 28, 2012
why are you asking who is the father of an 80(?) year old man?

his mother is the one rumored to be from ogbomosho.

could also be his grandmother.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Ibb's Father? by tpia5: 12:06am On Aug 28, 2012
and no, he's not yoruba.

dont waste your energy and nl bandwidth.
Re: Who Is Ibb's Father? by Abagworo(m): 1:07am On Aug 28, 2012
It still baffles me how IBB has remained relevant in the affairs of Nigeria up till now. I always see him as a kind of IMF stooge used to ruin Nigerian economy with IMF's paper miracle which has never ever manifested in reality.
Re: Who Is Ibb's Father? by pwettytemmy(f): 2:08am On Aug 28, 2012
ASk google
Re: Who Is Ibb's Father? by PhysicsQED(m): 2:13am On Aug 28, 2012
Nigeria.
Re: Who Is Ibb's Father? by ITbomb(m): 4:04am On Aug 28, 2012
k2039: are u doubting ur pastor
No mind am , e dey question god. Lolz
Re: Who Is Ibb's Father? by takeprofit: 9:02am On Aug 28, 2012
ITbomb:
No mind am , e dey question god. Lolz
My pastor is not God. he's human and can make mistakes
Re: Who Is Ibb's Father? by takeprofit: 9:04am On Aug 28, 2012
k2039: Ibrahim Babangida was born in 1941 in Minna, Niger State;He is one of the children of Muhammad and Aisha Babangida;He hails from the Gwari ethnic group
I see. Why the rumor that he's father is from ogbomosho?
Re: Who Is Ibb's Father? by Stallion77(f): 9:33am On Aug 28, 2012
takeprofit: My pastor was preaching on sunday and said something like that former president, Babangida's father is from Ogbomosho, but married a woman from Niger state. can anybody confirm this?

is your pastor...Mr Tunde Bakare?
Re: Who Is Ibb's Father? by Acefaruk: 3:44pm On Aug 18, 2021
Your pastor was right ,Someone very close to ibb also told me so
Re: Who Is Ibb's Father? by christistruth01: 3:57pm On Aug 18, 2021
takeprofit:
My pastor was preaching on sunday and said something like that former president, Babangida's father is from Ogbomosho, but married a woman from Niger state. can anybody confirm this?

Yes

My Friends Father who is from Ogbomosho said IBB used to visit his Paternal grandmother in Ogbomosho regularly as a Child and his middle name Gbadamosi is a Yoruba Muslim name

His mother was from Bida

Gen Vasta Wife also claimed that Babangida sometimes claims to be from Kwara State or Niger State depending on his mood

He was a very fluent Yoruba Speaker

1 Like

Re: Who Is Ibb's Father? by epondudu: 4:16pm On Aug 18, 2021
If the story is true then Yorubas should admit that they are part of the decompositions that have befallen this nation.
Re: Who Is Ibb's Father? by Spicycat(f): 4:32pm On Aug 18, 2021
takeprofit:

Go and reconfirm it from your church pastor undecided

1 Like

Re: Who Is Ibb's Father? by Tinubuadvocate: 4:36pm On Aug 18, 2021
That man not have Yoruba blood wicked man for that matter.

(1) (Reply)

593 Delegates Endorsed Olawepo Hashim As ANN Presidential Candidate / #panamapapers: Nigeria Agrees To Expose Beneficial Owners Of Companies / Bill On Loans For Undergraduates Passes Second Reading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.