₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,830,740 members, 3,625,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 June 2017 at 01:30 PM

The Amhara People Of Ethiopia - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Amhara People Of Ethiopia (8203 Views)

The Isoko People Of Delta State : Facts & Factlets / Interesting Facts About The Urhobo People Of Delta State / Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Amhara People Of Ethiopia by TerryCarr(m): 12:03am On Aug 28, 2012
are an ethnic group inhabiting the central highlands of Ethiopia. Numbering about 19.8 million people, they comprise 26% of the country's population according to the 2007 national census. They speak Amharic, an Afro-Asiatic language of the Semitic branch.
[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/ef/Amhara_in_Ethiopia.svg[/img]

Re: The Amhara People Of Ethiopia by TerryCarr(m): 12:08am On Aug 28, 2012

Re: The Amhara People Of Ethiopia by TerryCarr(m): 12:15am On Aug 28, 2012
The Language they speak is Amharic which is official in Ethiopia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lcQD1_54No

Bible

[img]http://st2.apps.su/imgs/39/63/52/720/mzl.dbmcqnjt.320x480-75.jpg[/img]
Re: The Amhara People Of Ethiopia by PhysicsQED(m): 1:33am On Aug 28, 2012
lol, I think you and Ms Darkskin should be required to put a disclaimer on your posts or the topics you start stressing that you're not Nigerian or West African. Just so people don't get the wrong idea.
Re: The Amhara People Of Ethiopia by TerryCarr(m): 1:37am On Aug 28, 2012
PhysicsQED: lol, I think you and Ms Darkskin should be required to put a disclaimer on your posts or the topics you start stressing that you're not Nigerian or West African. Just so people don't get the wrong idea.
what wrong idea
Re: The Amhara People Of Ethiopia by TerryCarr(m): 6:52am On Aug 28, 2012

Re: The Amhara People Of Ethiopia by ifyalways(f): 6:03pm On Aug 28, 2012
Loving the hair. Natural, nappy and so adorable.

Btw, some of those kids look fulani to me .
Re: The Amhara People Of Ethiopia by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:13pm On Aug 28, 2012
ifyalways: Loving the hair. Natural, nappy and so adorable.

Btw, some of those kids look fulani to me .

no actually if you look very carefully, they dont.
Re: The Amhara People Of Ethiopia by TerryCarr(m): 9:38pm On Aug 29, 2012
Re: The Amhara People Of Ethiopia by somalia1: 7:51am On Sep 08, 2012
very interesting you negroids worship these people.

Somalis have been making these people eat raw meat for a few centuries now. And Somalis look way better than these people.

Re: The Amhara People Of Ethiopia by TerryCarr(m): 9:40am On Sep 08, 2012
somalia1: very interesting you negroids worship these people.

Somalis have been making these people eat raw meat for a few centuries now. And Somalis look way better than these people.
africa9 i don't worship. Raw foodism is not unique. and leave your always messing up peoples threads don't you have something better else to do.
Re: The Amhara People Of Ethiopia by somalia1: 7:59am On Sep 09, 2012
AFRICA9 WAS A DISGUSTIN NAME. it gave the image that i cared about africa...

Now am SOMALIA1.

WHY WORSHIP NON NEGROIDS. IF I PROMISE NOT TO CALL YOU THE N WORD...WILL YOU WORSHIP WHITES INSTEAD OF US HORN AFRICANS...SHEESH....SLAVERY HAS DONE YOU PEOPLE WRONG.

(0) (Reply)

Yoruba Girls / The Enchantment Of Igwulube Okodu,umuoji. The Humble Home Of Nri Priest! / Phenotype Guess Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.