Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Olori Wuraola And Partners Assist Victims Of Mudslide With Shelter In Freetown - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Olori Wuraola And Partners Assist Victims Of Mudslide With Shelter In Freetown (25052 Views)

Zaynab-Otiti Obanor: Ooni Of Ife's Ex-Wife Olori Wuraola In New York (Photos) / Olori Wuraola Returns Bride Price To Ooni Of Ife / Real Reason Olori Wuraola Moved Out Of Ooni‘s Palace - ThisDayLive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olori Wuraola And Partners Assist Victims Of Mudslide With Shelter In Freetown by itspzpics(m): 7:04am On Aug 16, 2017
OloriWuraola and partners donate over 50 beds and bus to victims of mudslide in Sierra Leone.

OloriWuraola and partners donate over 50 beds and bus to victims of mudslide in Sierra Leone .

She also solicits for support from well meaning individuals .

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/08/oloriwuraola-and-partners-donate-over.html?m=0
Re: Olori Wuraola And Partners Assist Victims Of Mudslide With Shelter In Freetown by Briona(f): 7:06am On Aug 16, 2017

Finally, first to comment (ftc), just in case you have been wondering what it is.
Meaning of ftc : from my own understanding, it's means when you are the first to comment on a post that reaches the front page of Nairaland.

well, I dedicate this *FTC* to my five brothers. I love you guys.
PS : It's not easy being the only Daughter.

B4 I forget, any prize for being the first to comment?
Abeg, I want to receive my own ooh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olori Wuraola And Partners Assist Victims Of Mudslide With Shelter In Freetown by stephleena(f): 7:10am On Aug 16, 2017
trying to find her way back into ooni's heart?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olori Wuraola And Partners Assist Victims Of Mudslide With Shelter In Freetown by PMWSpirit(m): 7:49am On Aug 16, 2017
Wey people still suffer for osun

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olori Wuraola And Partners Assist Victims Of Mudslide With Shelter In Freetown by RIPEnglish: 10:03am On Aug 16, 2017
calamity everywhere.
Re: Olori Wuraola And Partners Assist Victims Of Mudslide With Shelter In Freetown by Preshochyx(m): 10:04am On Aug 16, 2017
God bless you for the kind gesture ma'am.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olori Wuraola And Partners Assist Victims Of Mudslide With Shelter In Freetown by Johnfavour(m): 10:06am On Aug 16, 2017
Bleep break up, Bleep divorce... Our highest olosho

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olori Wuraola And Partners Assist Victims Of Mudslide With Shelter In Freetown by Ublessed123(m): 10:06am On Aug 16, 2017
PMWSpirit:
Wey people still suffer for osun
eye service

5 Likes

Re: Olori Wuraola And Partners Assist Victims Of Mudslide With Shelter In Freetown by roqrules04(m): 10:07am On Aug 16, 2017
Ok that's good.
But doesn't mean the Ooni will take you back to his palace

1 Like

Re: Olori Wuraola And Partners Assist Victims Of Mudslide With Shelter In Freetown by mccoy47(m): 10:07am On Aug 16, 2017
Still a hoe! angry

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olori Wuraola And Partners Assist Victims Of Mudslide With Shelter In Freetown by Treasure1919(f): 10:07am On Aug 16, 2017
Good Good
Re: Olori Wuraola And Partners Assist Victims Of Mudslide With Shelter In Freetown by Mervell(m): 10:07am On Aug 16, 2017
Eyah... Your friend came online at a certain time to say stuffs about you. I guess its all coming out gradually. We have all made mistakes in life and I pray your sincerity of changing from your past will see you through.

6 Likes

Re: Olori Wuraola And Partners Assist Victims Of Mudslide With Shelter In Freetown by newoffer: 10:07am On Aug 16, 2017
That State where d governor bear bear suffer from malnutrition.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olori Wuraola And Partners Assist Victims Of Mudslide With Shelter In Freetown by zeemo2007: 10:08am On Aug 16, 2017
Everything is news these days. God help this continent.

We hope you have been doing similar gesture in osun state if not nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Olori Wuraola And Partners Assist Victims Of Mudslide With Shelter In Freetown by emmasege: 10:08am On Aug 16, 2017
Someone close to the Ooni should please advise him to keep his wife/wives and marriage from the public. She ridiclules our culture and tradition. Until Ooni Sijuwade died, none of his wives was given prominence like this Edoite. Who among the frontline Yoruba kings from Alaafin to Alake to Awujale (etc) flaunts his wife and gives them so much prominence as the current Ooni does. Some of them might probably have more beautiful, classy and elagant wives than Ooni Ogunwusi.

Why won't an olori misbehave when she's given a wrong impression that she's a kind of First Lady in Yoruba land by following the king everywhere he goes? Reduce her influence and prominence to the palace, and see her comport herself accordingly. In Yoruba land, if a queen misbehaves, it is less of an issue because the king can always shift to the next olori.

Ooni should please cut this woman to her size.

9 Likes

Re: Olori Wuraola And Partners Assist Victims Of Mudslide With Shelter In Freetown by Einstein107: 10:08am On Aug 16, 2017
wink
Re: Olori Wuraola And Partners Assist Victims Of Mudslide With Shelter In Freetown by iWasNotHere(m): 10:08am On Aug 16, 2017
Òfété síle òunpá làpálàpá. Charity begins at home

1 Like

Re: Olori Wuraola And Partners Assist Victims Of Mudslide With Shelter In Freetown by Miraxzeebility(m): 10:08am On Aug 16, 2017
No matter what ur ID as an Olosho still remains intact. Tho God will bless u for this kind Gesture.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olori Wuraola And Partners Assist Victims Of Mudslide With Shelter In Freetown by beyooooni1(m): 10:09am On Aug 16, 2017
olori, we get idp camps here o....hope you no forget, before you start doing mother christmas outside.....these are things the outside countries see and they think nigeria get money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olori Wuraola And Partners Assist Victims Of Mudslide With Shelter In Freetown by fpeter(f): 10:09am On Aug 16, 2017
We have a lot going on in Nigeria already, why take the philanthropy elsewhere?
Re: Olori Wuraola And Partners Assist Victims Of Mudslide With Shelter In Freetown by zeemo2007: 10:09am On Aug 16, 2017
stephleena:
trying to find her way back into ooni's heart?

People are quick to believe everything they read on social media.

Social media has turned everyone to journalist and newscasters while prying on the gullibility of the public.

7 Likes

Re: Olori Wuraola And Partners Assist Victims Of Mudslide With Shelter In Freetown by CowHard: 10:09am On Aug 16, 2017
Anytime I see this Olori, I see the Lebanese d1ckk all over her cool cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olori Wuraola And Partners Assist Victims Of Mudslide With Shelter In Freetown by sureheaven(m): 10:10am On Aug 16, 2017
U aren't serious........

trying to find her way back into ooni's heart

3 Likes

Re: Olori Wuraola And Partners Assist Victims Of Mudslide With Shelter In Freetown by danasjoe1: 10:10am On Aug 16, 2017
A LovePeddler will always remain one.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olori Wuraola And Partners Assist Victims Of Mudslide With Shelter In Freetown by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 16, 2017
Seems this Foundation thing is what they get themselves into whenever their husbands leave them Foundation, Foundation everywhere. Very soon she'll start quoting the bible and speaking in Tongues.
#Wehdonema

3 Likes

Re: Olori Wuraola And Partners Assist Victims Of Mudslide With Shelter In Freetown by ceda99: 10:10am On Aug 16, 2017
Nice 1 but Charity begins at home.. Children are starving in idp camps all over the north
Re: Olori Wuraola And Partners Assist Victims Of Mudslide With Shelter In Freetown by aquila123(m): 10:15am On Aug 16, 2017
good work ....
devil isa bastard

Re: Olori Wuraola And Partners Assist Victims Of Mudslide With Shelter In Freetown by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 16, 2017
zeemo2007:

People are quick to believe everything they read on social media.

Social media has turned everyone to journalist and newscasters while prying on the gullibility of the public.
Ooni kicked off the Osun osogbo festival yesterday, she wasn't there with him.

1 Like

Re: Olori Wuraola And Partners Assist Victims Of Mudslide With Shelter In Freetown by AngelicBeing: 10:18am On Aug 16, 2017
cowardSeun:
Anytime I see this Olori, I see the Lebanese d1ckk all over her cool cool
tongue

4 Likes

Re: Olori Wuraola And Partners Assist Victims Of Mudslide With Shelter In Freetown by bbbabes1: 10:23am On Aug 16, 2017
greasetash:
Learn MOTION GRAPHICS Training!!!

This is a Guarantee! You can't Get This Incredible offer Anywhere Else

It is an investment in yourself, your career and your future cool

• Flexibility - Weekends & Weekdays
• Live Projects Implementation
• Unlimited Internet WIFI
• Get Free ICT Consultation and career advice
• Ambient Training Classes
• Expert 7 professional Instructors

PLUS MUCH MORE

Do check our banner for more information…

Hello, do you have space for training.. A client needs a space for minimum people for training.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos From The 2015 Sango Festival / Which Nigerian Tribe Owns Ogbono Soup, Okro Soup, Egusi Soup , Vegetable , White / Traditional Rulers Storm Anambra For Abolition Of Osu, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.