Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Ooni Of Ife Celebrates 1st Year On The Throne With Soyinka, Obasanjo, Others - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Of Ife Celebrates 1st Year On The Throne With Soyinka, Obasanjo, Others (25080 Views)

HRH Prof Chukwuemeka Ike Is Dead, And No Heir To The Throne / Ooni Of Ife Celebrates His 44th Birthday In Style (photos) / Man Who Sat On The Throne Of Tor Tiv Barnished From TIV Land (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ooni Of Ife Celebrates 1st Year On The Throne With Soyinka, Obasanjo, Others by bumi10(m): 10:20am On Dec 10, 2016
The Ooni of Ife today celebrated his first year on the throne and he was joined by Professor Wole Soyinka, who just returned from the US, Ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo among others.

More photos below…

@ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/12/ooni-of-ife-celebrates-1st-year-on.html

cc lalasticlala missyb3

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife Celebrates 1st Year On The Throne With Soyinka, Obasanjo, Others by orunto27: 10:28am On Dec 10, 2016
bumi10:
The Ooni of Ife today celebrated his first year on the throne and he was joined by Professor Wole Soyinka, who just returned from the US, Ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo among others.

More photos below…

@ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/12/ooni-of-ife-celebrates-1st-year-on.html

cc lalasticlala missyb3

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Celebrates 1st Year On The Throne With Soyinka, Obasanjo, Others by OlajumokeBread(f): 6:23pm On Dec 11, 2016
Wow

7 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Celebrates 1st Year On The Throne With Soyinka, Obasanjo, Others by Moreoffaith(m): 6:23pm On Dec 11, 2016
Congrats to the young king.

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Celebrates 1st Year On The Throne With Soyinka, Obasanjo, Others by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 11, 2016
My ticket don cut sad

God punish Tottenham for not playing goal goal sad

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Celebrates 1st Year On The Throne With Soyinka, Obasanjo, Others by Godprotectigbo2(f): 6:24pm On Dec 11, 2016
grin
Re: Ooni Of Ife Celebrates 1st Year On The Throne With Soyinka, Obasanjo, Others by Charlyboy440(m): 6:24pm On Dec 11, 2016
FTC
Re: Ooni Of Ife Celebrates 1st Year On The Throne With Soyinka, Obasanjo, Others by Moreoffaith(m): 6:24pm On Dec 11, 2016
Candycrusher:
My ticket don cut sad

U carry Liverpool grin

6 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Celebrates 1st Year On The Throne With Soyinka, Obasanjo, Others by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 6:25pm On Dec 11, 2016
cheesy
Re: Ooni Of Ife Celebrates 1st Year On The Throne With Soyinka, Obasanjo, Others by emvico(m): 6:25pm On Dec 11, 2016
tongue
Candycrusher:
My ticket don cut sad

tongue na god catch u, cos u no wan share ur ticket with ME

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Celebrates 1st Year On The Throne With Soyinka, Obasanjo, Others by phetto(m): 6:26pm On Dec 11, 2016
AfonjaS

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Celebrates 1st Year On The Throne With Soyinka, Obasanjo, Others by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 11, 2016
Moreoffaith:

U carry Liverpool grin

Na Tottenham spoil my 13 million ticket o sad

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Celebrates 1st Year On The Throne With Soyinka, Obasanjo, Others by apesinola001: 6:26pm On Dec 11, 2016
Congrats...Long Life the King.....

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Celebrates 1st Year On The Throne With Soyinka, Obasanjo, Others by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 11, 2016
Wetin Soyinka wan talk again? Biko retire to your shrine. You have enjoyed the civility of America long enough

4 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Celebrates 1st Year On The Throne With Soyinka, Obasanjo, Others by jimenyo: 6:27pm On Dec 11, 2016
I like the ways of the Oni;he is very humble!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife Celebrates 1st Year On The Throne With Soyinka, Obasanjo, Others by Afonjas: 6:27pm On Dec 11, 2016
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Celebrates 1st Year On The Throne With Soyinka, Obasanjo, Others by apesinola001: 6:28pm On Dec 11, 2016
Congrats... Long Life the King..

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Celebrates 1st Year On The Throne With Soyinka, Obasanjo, Others by Trapnews: 6:28pm On Dec 11, 2016
undecided

1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Celebrates 1st Year On The Throne With Soyinka, Obasanjo, Others by dhamstar(m): 6:28pm On Dec 11, 2016
the afonjas and celebration
Re: Ooni Of Ife Celebrates 1st Year On The Throne With Soyinka, Obasanjo, Others by phetto(m): 6:28pm On Dec 11, 2016
Candycrusher:
My ticket don cut sad

My ticket don cut since ytdy, thanks to mancity. d thunder wy go fire pep still dy recharge for kanji dam

5 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Celebrates 1st Year On The Throne With Soyinka, Obasanjo, Others by mamaafrik(m): 6:29pm On Dec 11, 2016
Imagine those babas postrating for the A youngie king.power pass power.

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Celebrates 1st Year On The Throne With Soyinka, Obasanjo, Others by Moreoffaith(m): 6:30pm On Dec 11, 2016
Candycrusher:

Wayooooo....no worry as one spoil ur game now na im be say u do nearly reach time wet u go chop be that.

Oya check that one out

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Celebrates 1st Year On The Throne With Soyinka, Obasanjo, Others by MzMercie: 6:31pm On Dec 11, 2016
Ki Ade o pe Lori ooo

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Celebrates 1st Year On The Throne With Soyinka, Obasanjo, Others by olayemmy666: 6:31pm On Dec 11, 2016
Great

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Celebrates 1st Year On The Throne With Soyinka, Obasanjo, Others by zabadii(m): 6:33pm On Dec 11, 2016
Afonja

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Celebrates 1st Year On The Throne With Soyinka, Obasanjo, Others by notoriousbabe: 6:37pm On Dec 11, 2016
Ooni the guy man. I know sey osusumustflow juliaann vickyrotex aminat508 rokiatu ajepako iyangbali fabfunmi and freeglobe no go mind to date this man
Re: Ooni Of Ife Celebrates 1st Year On The Throne With Soyinka, Obasanjo, Others by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 11, 2016
Moreoffaith:

Wayooooo....no worry as one spoil ur game now na im be say u do nearly reach time wet u go chop be that.

Oya check that one out

My broda i don taya a swear
Re: Ooni Of Ife Celebrates 1st Year On The Throne With Soyinka, Obasanjo, Others by omofela85(m): 6:39pm On Dec 11, 2016
Candycrusher:

make you dey try post your booking code

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Amhara People Of Ethiopia / Ooni Of Ife Celebrates His 44th Birthday In Style (photos) / Traditional Rulers Storm Anambra For Abolition Of Osu, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.