Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

Get Free Recharge Card Printing Machine And Start Your Business With N10,000! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Get Free Recharge Card Printing Machine And Start Your Business With N10,000! (30065 Views)

T-shirt, Mug Printing Machine And Multi Purpose Heat Press For Sale(pix) / Free Recharge Cards!!! Yes Absolutely Free!!! / F.r.e.e Recharge Cards Printing Machine Anywhere In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Free Recharge Card Printing Machine And Start Your Business With N10,000! by bisidokun: 2:36am On Aug 25, 2011
Hello my fellow nairalanders, I  am new on this forum forum but will like to advertise to you the selling of recharge cards with just N10,000 using the POS machine. As we all know recharge card business is one of the profitable business one can do but it takes planning and understanding the business before jumping into it. The machine we give to you is callled the POINT OF SALE TERMINAL.

What is POS terminal?[/b]
This is a machine for issuing recharge cards from network operators

[b]HOW DOES IT WORKS

A retailer places an order for recharge vouchers through the POS terminal and the voucher is received in an electronic format which is securely held in the machine until an authourised sales agent use a smart card to issue them to customers.

HOW MANY PEOPLE AS ACCCESS TO THE POS TERMINAL
The sales agent

WHAT NETWORK CAN YO SELL FROM THE POS
All networks except multilinks.

WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF THE POS TERMINAL
     > free training
     > Use the terminal for free
     > stock is completely safe and secure
     > Never run out of stock
     > Sell any network and denomination with your stock
     > No risk of stock loss due to fire and theft
     > Card access control and secure pin control.
     > Trade on POS anywhere  in Nigeria
     > Very fast, Convinient and easy to operate

MINIMUM STOCK ORDER
First Order is N10,000 and Subsequent orders N3,000

WHAT ARE THE DISCOUNTS
Same as you get the card from subdealers since prices changes e.g Sell N500 airtel and the machine deduct N475 from your credit then you made N25 profit

WHAT ARE THE FUTURE ADVANTAGES
> Have yours for free now and saves you buying the machine later
>Payment of bills on POS terminal : NEPA, WATER, DSTV and HITV
> Selling of WAEC, NECO and JAMB LOG ON pins
> Money Transfer Wallet

These are the steps to take if you are interested:

1. Be sure you want to start selling recharge card anywhere you are: Offices, shops, etc

2. Think of how to make good sales that will generate profit, i.e are there enough people in your area that buy calling cards or do you have a shop in strategic place that can pull enough customer?

3. Give us a call to get the followings things done:

a) Have a look at the machine and see how it works and if you are convinced enough then:

a) Get a form for free that will include your passport potograph, an ID that has your adress on and a guarantor form.

b) Fill the form and get it back to us.

c) We process your form and get back to you within 5 working days to let you know if you have been given approval to serve as one of the agents.

d) Fix a day with you for  free training and show you your machine with your name already printed on it as each person as his own ID

e) On Receiving Your Machhine Start trading with  N10,000 to stock your machine.

NOTE:

1) The machine is the property of the company and can be taken back anytime if we find out you are not using it.

2) Though the machine is for free for now but  you will be responsible for any lost or physical damage to the machine

[center]REMEMBER WE ARE MOVING TOWARDS A CASHLESS SOCIETY[/center]

[center]CALL US NOW ON 08187276850 [/center]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Get Free Recharge Card Printing Machine And Start Your Business With N10,000! by Olaproxy022(m): 10:48am On Sep 02, 2011
Pls give detail of ur company address, email, valid phone, i'm interestd hw do i contact you. The phone no you gave is not working. Thanks.
Promise Olakunle is my name. Email: oikuenomore@yahoo.com
Re: Get Free Recharge Card Printing Machine And Start Your Business With N10,000! by bisidokun: 2:09pm On Sep 15, 2011
Jalal:

Give us your address and email

Hello fellow nairalanders sorry for replying lately our adress is LG outlet, 391 old ojo road, Satellite town shopping Complex, opposite Zenith bank. From Mile 2 get a bus to Iyana iba, alight at Abule Ado and ask for the adress above

1 Like

Re: Get Free Recharge Card Printing Machine And Start Your Business With N10,000! by bisidokun: 2:19pm On Sep 15, 2011
Hello fellow nairalanders sorry for replying lately our adress is LG outlet, 391 old ojo road, Satellite town shopping Complex, opposite Zenith bank. From Mile 2 get a bus to Iyana iba, alight at Abule Ado and ask for the adress above. Our email is bluenetcomms@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Get Free Recharge Card Printing Machine And Start Your Business With N10,000! by ybamidele(m): 11:41pm On Sep 15, 2011
Yes, i have been to there office and i am convince, i will be getting my own device soon. Immediately i get it i will update you guys.
Re: Get Free Recharge Card Printing Machine And Start Your Business With N10,000! by chuks6000: 10:07am On Apr 03, 2012
Please fello nairalander what is update of this POS Terminal Machine. Is't stil working? And where can i get it.
Re: Get Free Recharge Card Printing Machine And Start Your Business With N10,000! by AFOLABISUNKANMI(m): 10:07pm On May 23, 2012
DONT MIND SCAMMERS LEARN FOR FREE HOW TO PRINT RECHARGE CARD http://www.mind2billion..com/2012/05/secret-of-making-200000-monthly.html
Re: Get Free Recharge Card Printing Machine And Start Your Business With N10,000! by oyedepo1(m): 8:05pm On Apr 05, 2013
Latest POS machine functions better. I got mine from a company in Ojodu Berger, here in Lagos. I think I got it from www.rechargecardbusiness.com/pos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Get Free Recharge Card Printing Machine And Start Your Business With N10,000! by ddeston(m): 9:06am On Apr 13, 2013
IMPORTATION BUSINESS SECRETS EXPOSED!

Discover The Secrets Of How I Make Over 300,000
Monthly Importing New/Used Products From US And China Cheaply

With Less Than #10,000 And From The Comfort Of My Room And How You Too Can!

And please this business is only for the serious minded individual
that wants to break free from porverty

(LAPTOPS,MOBILEPHONES,IPAD,IPHONE,BLACKBERRIES,ELECTRONICS,JEWELRIES,GOLDS,
BRAZILLIAN HAIR,WRIST WATCH & MANY MORE!!!)
..............Mini-Importation Business with ZERO NAIRA, Using "OTHER PEOPLES MONEY"
(OPM) Or with less Than N10,000 CAPITAL & Grow it To Millions In Few Months Importing From Abroad (CHINA,USA,UK,MALAYSIA) ...........
& Get it Delivered To Your Doorstep Right Here In Nigeria!!!!!!!!

FOR FULL & FREE DETAILS
VISIT:::: >>>>>>>>>> http://www.fastestbiz.info/

hotline: 07010659454

1 Like

Re: Get Free Recharge Card Printing Machine And Start Your Business With N10,000! by MrKIZITO(m): 8:45am On May 21, 2015
Here is a free complete guide to stating a recharge card printing business http://www.supreme.com.ng/recharge-card-printing-business-free-software-and-machine/
Re: Get Free Recharge Card Printing Machine And Start Your Business With N10,000! by Emdee590(m): 1:34pm On Jun 24, 2017
Hello how far with the POS is it still functioning?
Re: Get Free Recharge Card Printing Machine And Start Your Business With N10,000! by amsassy(f): 11:21am On Apr 08, 2021
Please how can I get pos terminal? And what are the requirements
Re: Get Free Recharge Card Printing Machine And Start Your Business With N10,000! by commarrkss: 4:48pm On Sep 18, 2022
HOW TO START RECHARGE CARD PRINTING BUSINESS WITH OUR MACHINE AND FREE SOFTWARE

Recharge card printing business is a lucrative one you can start with a minimum of N54,000 only. You can also make above N450,000 monthly printing recharges and vouchers with the right information and guides from Confidence Communications Limited
For more information on how you can successfully start your recharge business and make profits from it with our free software and userguide, Call Mr.David Azin on 09161908779,
Email: confidencecommes@gmail.com
www.confidencecomess..com
Buy Recharge Cards And Voucher Pins From Confidence Communications Limited Today and be on the part way to success

1 Like

Re: Get Free Recharge Card Printing Machine And Start Your Business With N10,000! by Babakolanut(m): 6:38pm On Feb 01, 2023
Fast forward 2023,can one still get this device and how much? Update me on whatsapp +2349034612092 or email unclemoringa@gmail.com
Re: Get Free Recharge Card Printing Machine And Start Your Business With N10,000! by Babakolanut(m): 6:40pm On Feb 01, 2023
bisidokun:
Hello my fellow nairalanders, I  am new on this forum forum but will like to advertise to you the selling of recharge cards with just N10,000 using the POS machine. As we all know recharge card business is one of the profitable business one can do but it takes planning and understanding the business before jumping into it. The machine we give to you is callled the POINT OF SALE TERMINAL.

What is POS terminal?[/b]
This is a machine for issuing recharge cards from network operators

[b]HOW DOES IT WORKS

A retailer places an order for recharge vouchers through the POS terminal and the voucher is received in an electronic format which is securely held in the machine until an authourised sales agent use a smart card to issue them to customers.

HOW MANY PEOPLE AS ACCCESS TO THE POS TERMINAL
The sales agent

WHAT NETWORK CAN YO SELL FROM THE POS
All networks except multilinks.

WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF THE POS TERMINAL
     > free training
     > Use the terminal for free
     > stock is completely safe and secure
     > Never run out of stock
     > Sell any network and denomination with your stock
     > No risk of stock loss due to fire and theft
     > Card access control and secure pin control.
     > Trade on POS anywhere  in Nigeria
     > Very fast, Convinient and easy to operate

MINIMUM STOCK ORDER
First Order is N10,000 and Subsequent orders N3,000

WHAT ARE THE DISCOUNTS
Same as you get the card from subdealers since prices changes e.g Sell N500 airtel and the machine deduct N475 from your credit then you made N25 profit

WHAT ARE THE FUTURE ADVANTAGES
> Have yours for free now and saves you buying the machine later
>Payment of bills on POS terminal : NEPA, WATER, DSTV and HITV
> Selling of WAEC, NECO and JAMB LOG ON pins
> Money Transfer Wallet

These are the steps to take if you are interested:

1. Be sure you want to start selling recharge card anywhere you are: Offices, shops, etc

2. Think of how to make good sales that will generate profit, i.e are there enough people in your area that buy calling cards or do you have a shop in strategic place that can pull enough customer?

3. Give us a call to get the followings things done:

a) Have a look at the machine and see how it works and if you are convinced enough then:

a) Get a form for free that will include your passport potograph, an ID that has your adress on and a guarantor form.

b) Fill the form and get it back to us.

c) We process your form and get back to you within 5 working days to let you know if you have been given approval to serve as one of the agents.

d) Fix a day with you for  free training and show you your machine with your name already printed on it as each person as his own ID

e) On Receiving Your Machhine Start trading with  N10,000 to stock your machine.

NOTE:

1) The machine is the property of the company and can be taken back anytime if we find out you are not using it.

2) Though the machine is for free for now but  you will be responsible for any lost or physical damage to the machine

[center]REMEMBER WE ARE MOVING TOWARDS A CASHLESS SOCIETY[/center]

[center]CALL US NOW ON 08187276850 [/center]

(1) (Reply)

Wonder Block Moulding And Interlocking Stone Machine!!! / Buttocks/hips Enlargement And Tummy Trimmers For Sale / Want To Sell Your Used Inverter batteries/UPS Batteries?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.