Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Happy Birthday To Me!!! Join Me And Celebrate!!! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Happy Birthday To Me!!! Join Me And Celebrate!!! (2637 Views)

Happy Birthday To Mhyra / Happy Birthday To My E-wife Cdamsel / Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Join Me And Celebrate!!! by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 28, 2012
Bisjosh:

No smiley
When then? Thursday? I was born on a Thursday.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Join Me And Celebrate!!! by Bisjosh(f): 4:36pm On Aug 28, 2012
sexkillz: When then? Thursday? I was born on a Thursday.

Friday grin
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Join Me And Celebrate!!! by staaari: 4:35pm On Sep 05, 2012
how was the Birthday bash..... heared it was a BLAST!
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Join Me And Celebrate!!! by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 05, 2012
Na wa Oh. Bisjosh don turn bad girl. cheesy
Who you wan shoot? cool
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Join Me And Celebrate!!! by Acidosis(m): 5:54pm On Sep 05, 2012
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BISJOSH..

CHEERS

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Join Me And Celebrate!!! by Bisjosh(f): 8:47am On Sep 07, 2012
2buff: Na wa Oh. Bisjosh don turn bad girl. cheesy
Who you wan shoot? cool

U grin tongue
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Join Me And Celebrate!!! by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 07, 2012
Bisjosh:

U grin tongue

Wetin i do naw?

Kiss me, don't kill me tongue
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Join Me And Celebrate!!! by jamesjami: 7:44pm On Jul 07, 2013
@Bisjosh;

My email is jamaeujames@yahoo.com

Take care
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Join Me And Celebrate!!! by DaPhilosopher(m): 2:50pm On Dec 17, 2014
BoboYekini:
there is no God. or at least his existence cannot be proven.
happy bday btw.

The fact that the existence of sth cannot be proven does not mean it does not exist!

People say they believe in the existence of God, and believe (or belief) implies that the thing in question may/may not be true. Belief is an opinion, contingent, a possibility.

It is good if this idea that 'God' does not exist is not spread any how cos @ school, we only use it to score marks (Many of the lecturers in Philosophy go to church and Mosque). Ire o!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nominate A Nairaland Babe I Should Take Out On An Xmas Date / Are There Any Single Handsome Guys On This Ste / 18+ Sexchat And Lez Whatsapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.