Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

5 Nigerian Artistes Who Should Quit And Get Day Jobs - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 5 Nigerian Artistes Who Should Quit And Get Day Jobs (58467 Views)

Top Five Hit Songs Not Written By Artistes Who Sang Them / Your Top 5 Nigerian Albums Of All Time / Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Nigerian Artistes Who Should Quit And Get Day Jobs by DICKtator: 6:28pm On Sep 01, 2012
Ola Johnson: You didn't remember to include Flavour Nabania, though youngstars like his "music". He has no talent. Most of the songs he sings are the ones he remixes from those of highlife maestros like Osita Osadebe and Rex Lawson. Recently a Ghanaian musician accused him of using his[b]beat[/b] in a new single of his (Flavour).
Flavour is now a beat producer?
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Artistes Who Should Quit And Get Day Jobs by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 01, 2012
it all depends on what individual listener likes, just as it is the same with the movie industry. some ppl can watch afican magic from morning till night and some of us cant bear 3mins of it. so apart from the universally known whacksters like 'sina rambo and vic-o' any of those ppl op mentioned cld still pass for someone's best artiste.

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Artistes Who Should Quit And Get Day Jobs by LCASHMAN(m): 6:29pm On Sep 01, 2012
ABEG WHO COME FOLLOW AS EVERY NA WACK?
Re: 5 Nigerian Artistes Who Should Quit And Get Day Jobs by shooze: 6:32pm On Sep 01, 2012
I think its music all over the world in my opinion from the lady gaga to the latest rave Nikki minaj I no know wetin dem dey sing

3 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerian Artistes Who Should Quit And Get Day Jobs by Tolaaaaannni(f): 6:35pm On Sep 01, 2012
1. Sina Rambo (He is terrible! pretty face, but he is just awful)

2. Lord of ajasa (He is so wack, that it makes me want to cry)

3. Flowsick.(Ugh!)

4. Tunde ednut (Why did he become a musician? My neighbors cat as more talent than him.)

5. Davido ( He is lyrically challenged, all his music seems the same to me. I don't see why people like him so much. undecided)

6. Naeto C (Rubbish music)

And so much more that i can't think of right now.

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Artistes Who Should Quit And Get Day Jobs by EkwyOmalicha: 6:35pm On Sep 01, 2012
bittyend: Flavour should be banned for life for stealing people's tunes. That he-bytch lacks originality!!

Sina Rambo needs to lose weight and get a day job at walmart. He's rubbish!!!

TBH, 90% of naija artists are rubbish.. Asa and Nneka are the only two artists who make music for higher minds like mine.

Not a big fan of naija music except in the club.. I probably only listen to May D(soundtrack), Duncan Mighty(obianuju), and P'Square(ifunnaya).

+1

pls cross out falvour from ur list or............. tongue

2 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerian Artistes Who Should Quit And Get Day Jobs by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 01, 2012
flexdee: Essence
Goldie
KSB
K switch
Davido
Shina Rambo
Dr Sid
Tunde Ednut
Da suspect

I no fit mention dem finish cos dem plenty like wota [water]
Seconded. We reason alike.
Re: 5 Nigerian Artistes Who Should Quit And Get Day Jobs by johnwizey: 6:47pm On Sep 01, 2012
djmally: Sky B - wonder if he's alive
sef
Me sef o
Re: 5 Nigerian Artistes Who Should Quit And Get Day Jobs by Leboska(m): 6:48pm On Sep 01, 2012
Seriously their song almost made me to spew my plate of...! I beg oga Seun i no call garri i mean my plate of soup.
Re: 5 Nigerian Artistes Who Should Quit And Get Day Jobs by remola04(m): 6:53pm On Sep 01, 2012
THE LIKES OF PASTOR GOODY GODDY..
Re: 5 Nigerian Artistes Who Should Quit And Get Day Jobs by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 01, 2012
Chedarking: Most Nigerian 'artistes' should be on that list.
So many of them lack actual talent...

Ice Prince is just a Wack Rapper, I strugle to understand why he is allowed to represent the Choc city brand.

Dr Sid is another wack artiste. And so is D'banj. Yes I said it...D'banj and his Oyato Wackness.

A lot of these guys would never be heard if they didn't bribe Nigerian Radio DJs... undecided
see this one o, Ice prince wack? You sure do lack intelligience.
Re: 5 Nigerian Artistes Who Should Quit And Get Day Jobs by reportnaija(m): 6:59pm On Sep 01, 2012
And who told you that b-red and sina rambo aint in school dey both are students of leeds city univerty oga studying Mass communication
Re: 5 Nigerian Artistes Who Should Quit And Get Day Jobs by Abbey2sam(m): 7:03pm On Sep 01, 2012
Countless of them...for me timaya top the wack list

1.timaya
2.terryG, even his beatz are wack
3.sina rambo..wat sort of name is dat?
4.tunde ednut
5.konja

they are just too many,even d'banj
Re: 5 Nigerian Artistes Who Should Quit And Get Day Jobs by Saintsquare(m): 7:03pm On Sep 01, 2012
Josh090: it all depends on what individual listener likes, just as it is the same with the movie industry. some ppl can watch afican magic from morning till night and some of us cant bear 3mins of it. so apart from the universally known whacksters like 'sina rambo and vic-o' any of those ppl op mentioned cld still pass for someone's best artiste.
U get mouth jo,I gbadun Davido wella esp OVERSEAS,his just doing his jejeli.
Re: 5 Nigerian Artistes Who Should Quit And Get Day Jobs by Saintsquare(m): 7:03pm On Sep 01, 2012
Josh090: it all depends on what individual listener likes, just as it is the same with the movie industry. some ppl can watch afican magic from morning till night and some of us cant bear 3mins of it. so apart from the universally known whacksters like 'sina rambo and vic-o' any of those ppl op mentioned cld still pass for someone's best artiste.
U get mouth jo,I gbadun Davido wella esp OVERSEAS,his just doing his thing jejeli.
Re: 5 Nigerian Artistes Who Should Quit And Get Day Jobs by mvwealth: 7:05pm On Sep 01, 2012
Young6ix,and avicin skales to live rap..youngsix wack...dem go dey do blood money use music dey cover up..one day thunder from heaven go strike dem
Re: 5 Nigerian Artistes Who Should Quit And Get Day Jobs by Ekans: 7:05pm On Sep 01, 2012
plenty kola:
Guy y u no go studio go try ur own luck mayb pple go hear ur name if they no leave go carry cane make u take drive them ode buruku
.Mister,must you quote the entire write-up to make your comment?, kai! You just got on my nerves.

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Artistes Who Should Quit And Get Day Jobs by dopeJemi: 7:09pm On Sep 01, 2012
i wont be suprised if i hear dat davido has problems with his lungs cuz he shouts n repeat his words 2much
Re: 5 Nigerian Artistes Who Should Quit And Get Day Jobs by Saintsquare(m): 7:11pm On Sep 01, 2012
micoco: see this one o, Ice prince wack? You sure do lack intelligience.
I think some pple are just mentioning names 4 d sake of commenting,its isn't dat easy o.Imagine iceprince a wack.na wa o
Re: 5 Nigerian Artistes Who Should Quit And Get Day Jobs by dopeJemi: 7:14pm On Sep 01, 2012
Saintsquare: I think some pple are just mentioning names 4 d sake of commenting,its isn't dat easy o.Imagine iceprince a wack.na wa o
wats nt easy, music z easy wen u r talented n difficult wen u lack talent

2 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerian Artistes Who Should Quit And Get Day Jobs by Wisdytech(m): 7:15pm On Sep 01, 2012
NAIJA MENTALITY!
Re: 5 Nigerian Artistes Who Should Quit And Get Day Jobs by mruknaijaboy(m): 7:19pm On Sep 01, 2012
akraym:

3) Sina Rambo:
OMG! Sina Rambo is the epitome of wackness in rap music. Kids in kindergarten classes have better rhymes. His delivery is poor and wordplay is non-existent. This guy shouldn’t be labeled as a rapper. His level of wackness is yet to be qualified. The only reason why this guy has a record deal is because he is related to the minimally talented Davido. I fear for the worst in that family. Sina go back to school, get a degree and run of the companies in your rich family’s portfolio.

4) B-Red:
It’s hard to believe that two brothers can be on the same level of wackness. It happens every 9,000 years. B-Red and Sina Rambo are the one in every 9,000 years. No need to write much on B-Red. The same applies to him to. He is as wack as his brother.

I agree no talent what so ever

my next three I would add to the list in order are:

3. Naeato C - I think he absolutely sucks as a rapper

2.Vic.O - I dont even need to justify

1.Speed Darlington - This guys saves Vic.O from being the worst nigerian artist ever! check the video below to see what im talking about

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Uh24FxyB-4
Re: 5 Nigerian Artistes Who Should Quit And Get Day Jobs by Saintsquare(m): 7:23pm On Sep 01, 2012
dopeJemi: wats nt easy, music z easy wen u r talented n difficult wen u lack talent
U don't expect only talented artiste to sing,others will also try there best.

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Artistes Who Should Quit And Get Day Jobs by UyiIredia(m): 7:24pm On Sep 01, 2012
The article is on-point. All the artistes mentioned should either improve or get day jobs especially Sina Rambo.
Re: 5 Nigerian Artistes Who Should Quit And Get Day Jobs by iremain: 7:31pm On Sep 01, 2012
Excuse me I think there is partiality somewhere in this write up, where is VIC-O and Baba Keke? Aren't they supposed to be at the top of the log?
Re: 5 Nigerian Artistes Who Should Quit And Get Day Jobs by CuteTj(m): 7:33pm On Sep 01, 2012
Sexy Steel! All he does is appearing in other artistes videos without contributing anything meaningful to the song. He should have remained at LTV diligently pursuing his TV presenting career. That guy is so wack!
Re: 5 Nigerian Artistes Who Should Quit And Get Day Jobs by ABsI1: 7:34pm On Sep 01, 2012
ogugua88: I'm glad you said Tunde Ednut. I can't stand that guy at all. I will admit, "Catching Cold", the original, was funny and catchy. My problem with him is that he takes himself too seriously. I still see him as a comedian as that's what I heard he's known for; funnily enough, I haven't heard or seen any of his jokes. He came out with a wack Christmas tune and then ruined his first hit with a rubbish remix. E don tey wen I unff the guy for twirra.

Davido is another. Till this day, I have never liked "Dami Duro" or anything else he's made. A lot of "noise" is rockin Lagos.
Re: 5 Nigerian Artistes Who Should Quit And Get Day Jobs by PBeni(m): 7:35pm On Sep 01, 2012
richarts: Funny people. I never get wetin dem get I go come dey beef dem. I never think about my own life finish I go come dey help dem think of their own. Yes!. They dnt make rily nice songs cos they r musician bt im focused on being better & best in what I want to make out of my own gift. Free dem.

Exactly my thought gentleman. I mean these guys are making dough from what they do, so I don't see no reason these critics should bother themselves. I think they should be concerned about making some dough for themselves(Critics).
And by the way, how does this affect the exchange rate of dollar? Or better still garri...
Re: 5 Nigerian Artistes Who Should Quit And Get Day Jobs by dopeJemi: 7:36pm On Sep 01, 2012
mruknaijaboy:

I agree no talent what so ever

my next three I would add to the list in order are:

3. Naeato C - I think he absolutely sucks as a rapper

2.Vic.O - I dont even need to justify

1.Speed Darlington - This guys saves Vic.O from being the worst nigerian artist ever! check the video below to see what im talking about

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Uh24FxyB-4 lwkmd4h grin wah kinda video z dat, av got just 3 questions,

1:y did d studio manager produce such an awfull song

2:where did he get dose girls 4rm

3:n who shot d video

3 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerian Artistes Who Should Quit And Get Day Jobs by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 01, 2012
@mruknaijaboy

Man that is the funniest video ever. I can't believe u guys even know him. So people like this even know how to upload videos talkless of having the liver to upload such?Anyway as basket mouth would say: ''what were they thinking?!!!''.
Re: 5 Nigerian Artistes Who Should Quit And Get Day Jobs by Dubemkelly(m): 8:01pm On Sep 01, 2012
To be frank,I haven't heard of those aforementioned names by d OP...over d yrs,dis my 1st tym of gettin 2 knw dat such names exit...Music sells in Nigeria nd everybody claims hving a call 2 musik both doz wt n wout lyrics,inspirations,vocal r in n messing d atmosphere...Davido is really making his dough,he organised n show nd a table of 1million was bought 4 it
Re: 5 Nigerian Artistes Who Should Quit And Get Day Jobs by Saintsquare(m): 8:04pm On Sep 01, 2012
P Beni:

Exactly my thought gentleman. I mean these guys are making dough from what they do, so I don't see no reason these critics should bother themselves. I think they should be concerned about making some dough for themselves(Critics).
And by the way, how does this affect the exchange rate of dollar? Or better still garri...
They make good money,go on tours,drive exotic cars with there so called wack songs.Some even bleep there critics chic so WTF.People are dynamic,some listen to a certain music according to there mood,imagine playing Asa @ a birthday party of a 21yrs old gal.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Photos: Nigerian Singer Damino Damoche Shot Dead In Lasu This Afternoon / DOWNLOAD Splash-church-agbasa (phyno Girl) / Victor Uwaifo: My Encounter With Mami Water (Throwback Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.