Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Brain Teaser.....read Carefully.... Yes I Mean Carefully - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Brain Teaser.....read Carefully.... Yes I Mean Carefully (5599 Views)

Nigerian Pigin Proverbs... Read Carefully / Couldn't Help But Laugh When I Saw This Photo (just Read Carefully -pics) / Pls, Read Carefully (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brain Teaser.....read Carefully.... Yes I Mean Carefully by crownfits: 8:46pm On Aug 28, 2012
This may be difficult.

(For the intelligent)

A man worked at a high security institution.

The man tried to log into his computer and the computer denied the provided password.

He then remembered that the passwords to the office computers are being reset every month for security reasons.

He then called his boss for his new password.

The man said,

"Boss, my old password is out of date"

The boss said,

"Yes it is. The new password is different, but if you listen closely, you will be able to figure out the new one. Your new password has the same amount of letters as the old password and four of the letters are different"

The man then logged into his computer with no trouble.

WHAT IS THE NEW PASSWORD?

WHAT WAS THE OLD ONE?

(READ CAREFULLY I SAID)
Re: Brain Teaser.....read Carefully.... Yes I Mean Carefully by OPEYEMIAD(m): 8:52pm On Aug 28, 2012
Old pasword: out of date
new psw: different
Re: Brain Teaser.....read Carefully.... Yes I Mean Carefully by tobeGod: 9:02pm On Aug 28, 2012
The Old password is "OUT OF DATE"(9 letters)
While the new password is "DIFFERENT"(9 letters)
Which is "DEFT"
Re: Brain Teaser.....read Carefully.... Yes I Mean Carefully by Exponental(m): 8:44am On Aug 29, 2012
OPEYEMI AD: Old pasword: out of date
tobeGod: The Old password is "OUT OF DATE"(9 letters)
While the new password is "DIFFERENT"(9 letters)
Which is "DEFT"
OPEYEMI AD: Old pasword: out of date
WRONG!

Old password- Out of date
New password- No trouble
Total figures- 9
Similarities (5)-outoe
Difference (4)- fdat (old)/nrbl (new)

(1) (Reply)

Best Childhood Memories / Tevez Behind Ferdinand (funny Pic) / 9 Things All Flat-chested Women Can Relate To (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.