Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,325 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

9 Things All Flat-chested Women Can Relate To (pictures) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 9 Things All Flat-chested Women Can Relate To (pictures) (5597 Views)

Things All My Girlfriends Should Stop This Year With Pictures / Pictures Smokers Can Relate To / Funny Exam Pictures Students Can Relate To! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Things All Flat-chested Women Can Relate To (pictures) by MhizVeronica(f): 12:35pm On Jul 23, 2016
Flat-chested women always seem to beat a disadvantage when trying to find the perfect outfit. Or, sometimes, it’s that you don’t really feel woman enough.

Here are things that all flat-chested women know only too well:

1. Clothes never fit you properly, unless they’re five sizes too small

Going shopping becomes a dreaded task especially when trying to find a nice item of clothing. You finally have your sights set on an amazing blouse and rush to the fitting room, only to find it’s loose and baggy - especially around the chest area. Let’s not even talk about the struggle of finding a nice bathing suit that doesn’t make you look strange.

Re: 9 Things All Flat-chested Women Can Relate To (pictures) by Princetee05(m): 12:40pm On Jul 23, 2016
Re: 9 Things All Flat-chested Women Can Relate To (pictures) by daewoorazer(m): 12:45pm On Jul 23, 2016
...and behold! d flat.chested ar cumin 4 ya head
Re: 9 Things All Flat-chested Women Can Relate To (pictures) by RealJaneDoe: 1:33pm On Jul 23, 2016
lalasticlala food son ready
FP straight
Re: 9 Things All Flat-chested Women Can Relate To (pictures) by RealJaneDoe: 1:33pm On Jul 23, 2016
lalasticlala food don ready
FP straight
Re: 9 Things All Flat-chested Women Can Relate To (pictures) by Nutase: 4:02pm On Jul 23, 2016
Boring
Re: 9 Things All Flat-chested Women Can Relate To (pictures) by obiak4(m): 5:22pm On Jul 23, 2016
MhizVeronica:
Flat-chested women always seem to beat a disadvantage when trying to find the perfect outfit. Or, sometimes, it’s that you don’t really feel woman enough.

Here are things that all flat-chested women know only too well:

1. Clothes never fit you properly, unless they’re five sizes too small

Going shopping becomes a dreaded task especially when trying to find a nice item of clothing. You finally have your sights set on an amazing blouse and rush to the fitting room, only to find it’s loose and baggy - especially around the chest area. Let’s not even talk about the struggle of finding a nice bathing suit that doesn’t make you look strange.
Are you talking from experience??
Re: 9 Things All Flat-chested Women Can Relate To (pictures) by Boring: 11:16pm On Jul 23, 2016
Nutase:
Bori.ng
tell me abt it.. undecided
Re: 9 Things All Flat-chested Women Can Relate To (pictures) by johnbuck81(m): 12:11am On Jul 24, 2016
this thread is facking bullsh#t.
Re: 9 Things All Flat-chested Women Can Relate To (pictures) by Nutase: 7:44am On Jul 24, 2016
Boring:

tell me abt it.. undecided
who is you
Re: 9 Things All Flat-chested Women Can Relate To (pictures) by Boring: 8:01am On Jul 24, 2016
Nutase:
who is you

you is who. undecided.me is flat-chested. undecided
Re: 9 Things All Flat-chested Women Can Relate To (pictures) by Evakinqz: 8:28am On Jul 24, 2016
johnbuck81:
this thread is facking bullsh#t.
really??

Tell mhe bawt it..
Re: 9 Things All Flat-chested Women Can Relate To (pictures) by Nutase: 9:37pm On Jul 24, 2016
Boring:

you is who. undecided.me is flat-chested. undecided
Me is not
Re: 9 Things All Flat-chested Women Can Relate To (pictures) by Boring: 11:46pm On Jul 24, 2016
Nutase:

Me is not

me is idontbilivit. undecided..you is prove it. angry
Re: 9 Things All Flat-chested Women Can Relate To (pictures) by PeachyP(f): 2:30am On Jul 25, 2016
Boring:

me is idontbilivit. undecided..you is prove it. angry

Anytime anyone types the word 'boring' you'll get mentioned right? shocked
Re: 9 Things All Flat-chested Women Can Relate To (pictures) by Boring: 7:06am On Jul 25, 2016
PeachyP:

Anytime anyone types the word 'borin.g' you'll get mentioned right? shocked

shocked shocked wen pple don knw wat to type,dats the next word dey type...
are u a borin.g girl peachyp
Re: 9 Things All Flat-chested Women Can Relate To (pictures) by Cutehector(m): 8:44am On Jul 25, 2016
PeachyP:

Anytime anyone types the word 'boring' you'll get mentioned right? shocked
My warm Greetings to you ma, I trust ur weekend went well smiley.

Just as I promised to remind you earlier on, the Mr Nairaland voting will commence today by 9am.

I want to appreciate you once again for agreeing to vote falconey. Thanks so much ma.

1 Like

Re: 9 Things All Flat-chested Women Can Relate To (pictures) by MhizVeronica(f): 10:02am On Jul 25, 2016
obiak4:

Are you talking from experience??

ehn am busty oooo

buh i gat frds that experience such
Re: 9 Things All Flat-chested Women Can Relate To (pictures) by MhizVeronica(f): 10:04am On Jul 25, 2016
2. Boob tubes and strapless dresses are impossible to wear

Wearing a boob tube or anything strapless is impossible to keep in place. You feel rather, uh, deflated when the material just slides down your body.

Re: 9 Things All Flat-chested Women Can Relate To (pictures) by MhizVeronica(f): 10:05am On Jul 25, 2016
3. You're too embarrassed to go lingerie shopping

Trying to buy anything sexy and lacy becomes a chore. Not only do you seem out of your element, but you feel as if you are out of your territory. You’re constantly aware that people are looking at you in bemusement, as if they know what's happening under your shirt.

Re: 9 Things All Flat-chested Women Can Relate To (pictures) by MhizVeronica(f): 10:06am On Jul 25, 2016
4. Getting mistaken for a child, because you haven’t ‘developed’

This especially happens when ordering drinks, they (and when I say they, I mean the barmen) will look at your chest and somehow it becomes their age meter, which not only leaves you puzzled, but insulted at the same time. Being treated as someone underage because you don't have big breasts, proves how perverted our world has become.

Re: 9 Things All Flat-chested Women Can Relate To (pictures) by obiak4(m): 12:12pm On Jul 25, 2016
MhizVeronica:

ehn am busty oooo
buh i gat frds that experience such
Picture or idonbelieve
Re: 9 Things All Flat-chested Women Can Relate To (pictures) by PeachyP(f): 12:17pm On Jul 25, 2016
Boring:

shocked shocked wen pple don knw wat to type,dats the next word dey type...
are u a borin.g girl peachyp

Nope, I'm un-borin.g
Re: 9 Things All Flat-chested Women Can Relate To (pictures) by Boring: 1:42pm On Jul 25, 2016
PeachyP:

Nope, I'm un-borin.g

new word *un-borin.* shocked ..wen last did you do anything like crazi and fun.?
Re: 9 Things All Flat-chested Women Can Relate To (pictures) by Sezua(m): 8:39am On Aug 15, 2016
make i park here first

(1) (Reply)

Are Women More Intelligent Than Men? / Brain Teaser.....read Carefully.... Yes I Mean Carefully / Brain Teaser; Lets See How Intelligent You Are?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.