Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists - Music Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists (117909 Views)

A New Record Label In Lagos Looking For 5 Artiste To Sign / Are You A Talented Upcoming Artiste In Need Of A Sponsor/record Label / New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by EbenzMusic: 1:54pm On Jun 27, 2015
PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!!
Get a record deal with ease from record labels and get paid for just to perform in shows at very affordable fees....hurry now....promo ends 30th of July,2015. #Dontmissit
Contact +2347032617747
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 27, 2015
hi fellas kindly click on d link below to download dis new
single from pizzazz -omele we love ya all..God will
support U too as U download http://www.datafilehost.com/d/40dff550 I need record label
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by mrbqng(m): 12:21am On Jul 01, 2015
This song is from fellow nairaland SLIMFEEZ as he refix VECTOR kingkong download and see how he murder vector handsdown with his sick flow and punchlines #vector tweet the guy to even commend him. https://my.notjustok.com/site/search/q/slimfeez

Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by EbenzMusic: 8:34am On Jul 10, 2015
Record a song with standard and quality music production and get free online promotion at cheaper price you don't wanna miss. For more info,please contact: +2347032617747
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by teevibez(m): 1:18pm On Jul 15, 2015
DO A Professional Website with us today @ affordable price.......Call: 07030486879
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by PercyAleksander: 11:29pm On Jul 20, 2015
Hello everybody, i'm musician from Perú, the reason why i'm here its because my friends and my family told me about send my music to all labels as i can, so here i will post my music and videos, so i hope grown as an artist... thanks

HERE ALL MY DEMOS percyaleksander.bandcamp.com

WITH THIS VIDEO I SHOW YOU I CAN MAKE WITH THE GUITAR
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQ_DcVx2BrQ

THIS ONE OF MY BEST COMPOSITIONS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KycsAZc8RJ8

thanks
facebook.com/percyaleksander

Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by PercyAleksander: 11:32pm On Jul 20, 2015

Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by Space11061986: 12:57pm On Jul 23, 2015
Get assistance in getting a good music group,music director,voice training,how to find your expression,how to make the sound of your voice unique,tip on vocal techniques and vocal exercises,healthy diet for your vocal cord,etc. We also train on musical instruments professionally by getting you a well experienced and professional tutor on Base Guitar,Lead Guitar,Keyboard,Trumpet,Sax,etc. State you request and we will grant your wish and you won't regret you did. For more info or enquiries,please do contact +2348084499689 or +2348146408749
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by Isholaoni: 7:05am On Aug 23, 2015
Are you tired of running and financing your music career all by yourself? You can be secured a mouth watering contract with a solid record label that will finance and manage your music career . Just name that label, we will get you there provided you're focused,serious-minded and you've got the talent!
Interested artistes should contact +2349098639991 (Limited slots available for submission)
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by Isholaoni: 6:46am On Aug 24, 2015
Do you want to perform for the major players in the music industry? Industry Showcases can be very helpful when shopping for a deal. They can get your band and your music to exactly the "right" ears in the industry. NaijaArtiste will find hot music shows and concert for you all over the country that will pay you good money just to perform. There are opportunities galore all year long and we can help you submit your music to the right people. You will also have the opportunity to perform to large number of audience which with no doubt will boost your fan base.
Interested artistes should contact +2349098639991 or mail isholaoni@yahoo.com
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by Isholaoni: 7:29am On Aug 29, 2015
#RECORD your Song @
just as #LOW as affordable and of good standard with quality production and get access to free online promo......... Call Ishola Oni on 09098639991 for more info.
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by Isholaoni: 6:29am On Aug 31, 2015
TRAINING!TRAINING!!TRAINING!!
Hisung Music Media
Presents
A 3-Month music training program on your choice of musical instruments with voice training at a very cheap and affordable fee. The instruments and voice training aspects includes;
¤Keyboard
¤Drums
¤Lead Guitar
¤Bass Guitar
¤Saxophone,etc.

VOICE TRAINING SESSION
¤Maintenance of good vocal quality
¤Training on how to unfold your real voice
¤How to develop your vocal techniques and other vocal exercises...
For more info,do contact 08089201724 or 08146408749
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by Isholaoni: 8:25am On Aug 31, 2015
There is no doubt that social media like Facebook, Youtube and Twitter plays a major role in online music promotion. It's now a major tool in online advertising with its over 5 million+ active users from Nigeria only and over 1 Billion active users throughout the world. Your music will be promoted by advertising on facebook, youtube , and many other music related twitter profiles. By using the facebook paid advert platform is sure to provide an artiste or a band all the publicity they need on the internet scenario. If you an artiste that has a fan page or a website of your own, we will promote that for you and we guarantee you nothing less that 5,000 more likes on your page and downloads of your tracks (wow!). If you don't have a website, it can be created based on request!
Interested artistes should contact +2349098639991 or mail ebenezerondabeat@yahoo.com

Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by Isholaoni: 7:18am On Sep 04, 2015
We will make your music go viral using the Alaba mixtape selections. We will submit your tracks to top Djs and it will be featured in their mixtapes. The mixtape is always distributed throughout the country,and we use the top alaba mixtapes, DJs only on this aspect. Additionally, Each month end we also release our own personal mixtape for upcoming and rising which is usually blended with hit tracks from top artistes in the country. The mixtape is always distributed and made available for download online and with our power in social media and reliable partnership we have with the country’s top music platforms over 100ķ real server downloads is guaranteed! Each mixtape Cd always carry a leaflet which will contain the names and numbers of all artistes on the mixtape should in case anybody wants to contact the artiste for shows or any contract. Alaba mixtape will surely booast your career, you shoudn't miss it.
Interested artistes should contact :
Phone: +2349098639991
BBM Pin: 22A09C58
E-mail: ebenezerondabeat@yahoo.com

Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by Isholaoni: 2:23pm On Sep 05, 2015
Get your song on caller tune/rbt service on Mtn, Glo, etisalat, Airtel at a very cheap and affordable fee and get to make cool cash ranging from #300,000 and above. If you an artist and you want to start getting paid for just to put your song in callertunez,contact +2349098639991
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by SpaceMusic277: 8:27am On Sep 17, 2015
Are you a recording artist? Do you have a hit song that can fetch you more money into your pocket? Do you want to be connected to shows or concerts that pays you large sum for just to perform? Do you want to be connected to labels that will get you record deals and ease you off promotional expenses? Are you ready to start making cash from your music career? Or do you still want promotion for your music which is massive and attracts the attentions of labels and show organizers at cheaper fees?
For enquiries,contact +2348092768976
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by Mjay2015: 3:08pm On Sep 17, 2015
MJAY Records! MJAY Records!! MJAY Records!!! Out a chance again for the great talented artists that can sing, rap, dance. We also need gospel artist and song writer. I want you to know you can do more better than the fame artists in the industry if you believe in your dream… here is an opportunity for you, help yourself today by working towards your dream. God help those who help themselves. Call the CEO today by helping yourself (09081175651) we need your understanding. God bless you...... Motto: in God we trust.

Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by Nobody: 6:30am On Sep 18, 2015
To all upcoming Artists(i-Promote Context) ....... www.blissblaze.com/2015/09/to-all-upcoming-artistsi-promote.html?m=1
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by SpaceMusic277: 7:20am On Sep 20, 2015
" 80% of Upcoming Artistes are Not DETERMINED to SUCCEED in the MUSIC INDUSTRY....BAD ATTITUDES That kills Your Carreer Like:•Greediness to Invest on Your Career•DisRespecting A Promoter•Too Much Pride and Big Big Talk....abeg i no wan Hear again•Using the Promoter's Interest on Your Career for Caricature•Feel Pompous to Take Advice from the Promoter e.g I have Been in this Industry for 10yrs or for long...U still Be Upcoming• Not Determined & Not Confident•Lack of Orientation•Using Weak Words like (i will let You know,When am Ready) na till Jesus Come?N/B: WHY WASTE MONEY ON PRODUCTION....WHEN YOU CANT PROMOTE or CONNECT.......YOU NEED MONEY TO MAKE MONEY. You all got to learn how to sacrifice. Think WISELY. Note: MONEY IS MUSIC, MUSIC IS MONEY....MUSIC IS BUSINESS.....INVEST WISELY. To answer "UPCOMING ARTISTE" dey Sweet Some Artistes...Lol!!!DNT RELAX.....STRUGGLE HARD”HEAVEN HELP THOSE WHO HELP THEMSELVES”....DO YOUR PART....LET GOD COMPLETE HIS OWN. GOD BLESS YOUR HUSTLE............Amen. it's your choice to make. If you need to be connected to a label for record deal and shows or concerts that you get paid for just to perform with little commitments or for your music promotions at cheaper fees you can't and don't wanna miss, contact 08092768976
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 20, 2015
Do you have products and services you would love to advertise or promote? Here is the oppurtunity. You can now promote and advertise your products and services or websites/blogs on BlissBlaze i.e. www.blissblaze.com for a discount. Contact us on BBM at
263F1953 and on whatsapp at 09051144825 for more info.
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by Isholaoni: 9:52am On Sep 27, 2015
For your CHEAP AND AFFORDABLE QUALITY AUDIO MUSIC PRODUCTION WITH FREE ONLINE PROMOTION,STANDARD MUSIC VIDEO, MASSIVE MUSIC PROMOTION(ONLINE,RADIO/TV,ALABA MIX,CALLERTUNEZ,ETC),WEBSITE DESIGN, EVENT MANAGEMENT,ARTIST MANAGEMENT , DJ SERVICES, VOICE TRAINING,TRAINING ON MUSIC PRODUCTION, JINGLE RECORDING , PHOTO DESIGN,GRAPHICS DESIGN,CREATION OF ARTIST PAGE,RECORD LABEL CONNECT,CONNECTION TO SHOWS THAT YOU GET PAID FOR,RECORD LABEL CONNECT AND OTHER ENTERTAINMENT SERVICES,DO CONTACT +2349098639991
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by Isholaoni: 10:26am On Sep 29, 2015
#RECORD your Song @
just as #LOW as affordable and of good standard with quality production and get access to free online promo......... Contact Ishola Oni on 09098639991 for more info. You can also call for training on music production and for all music promotions at an affordable fee you can't resist.
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by freezyfofo(m): 10:57am On Sep 29, 2015
freezy fofo is a music producer based in lagos. he had been a producer since 2004 when he was working with a producer name 20loves in ikorodu. he read computer science at gateway polytechnic Ogun State. he is now fully taking music production as a full time work, helping artist achieve their aim with little capitals.

https://www.google.com/search?q=freezy+fofo&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by Isholaoni: 10:11pm On Sep 30, 2015
Record a song at an affordable fee and of good standard with quality production and get access to free online promo and a bonus track......... Contact 07032617747 for more info. You can also call for training on music production and for all music promotions at an affordable fee you can't resist.
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by Isholaoni: 6:08am On Oct 04, 2015
To place advert for your business inorder to get customers to patronize you(Affordable) and for your Cheap and affordable quality audio music production with free online promotion,standard music video,massive music promotion(online,radio/tv,alaba mix,callertunez,ETC),website design,event management,artist management ,dj services,voice training,training on music production,jingle recording,photo design,graphic design,creation of artist page,record label connect,connection to shows that you get paid for,record label connect and other entertainment services,do contact +2347032617747 or mail ebenezerondabeat@yahoo.com
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by OJMusic: 7:51am On Oct 07, 2015
Are you looking for a label that can promote your career for you?

A label that can make you get noticed all over the world? Do you need profitable shows that pays you cool cash for just to showcase yourself? Are you tired of promoting your music and not getting any return? Here's your chance to hall of fame where you get shows and get paid and also get linked to labels for deals with little commitments. To subscribe to any of the above,contact +2348097168776 & get what you desire today.
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by Isholaoni: 5:18pm On Oct 08, 2015
Submit your music let's give it massive promotion by using the Alaba mix selections which will also be submitted to top Djs and get to feature in their mixtapes. The mix is always distributed throughout the country,which is also made available for online downloads and we use the top alaba mixtapes, DJs only on this aspect. With social media, 100ķ real server downloads is guaranteed! Each mixtape Cd always carry a leaflet which will contain the names and numbers of all artistes on the mixtape should in case anybody wants to contact the artiste for shows or any contract. Alaba mixtape will surely boost your career, you shouldn't miss it.
Interested artistes should contact : 07032617747
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by Isholaoni: 4:15pm On Oct 10, 2015
Your music will instantly be submitted to top Radio and TV stations. Media Broadcast promotion is an extremely important aspect of building your musical career. It's the quickest method with which to reach the largest possible listening audience. Your music will blast across 15 major cities in Nigeria on top radio stations and award winning Music TV channels(Soundcity inclusive). How big? Depending on the format and the size of the promotional campaign, and can be anywhere from 20,000 listeners to several millions!!

Artistes interested in this package should contact +2347032617747
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by Isholaoni: 12:57pm On Oct 14, 2015
Record a song at an affordable fee and of good standard with quality production and for all music promotions at an affordable fee you can't resist.......... Contact 09098639991 or whatsapp 07032617747 for more info. You can also call for training on music production.
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by Isholaoni: 4:55pm On Oct 14, 2015
Promo! Promo!! Promo!!!
Record a song for as low as #7000,which is of good standard with quality production and shoot your musical video for as low as #46000 with quality standard guaranteed....hurry now....
NOTE
Promo starts on the 15th of October and ends on the 1st of December,2015.
For more info,call 09098639991 or whatsapp 07032617747.
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by ohisd(m): 3:14pm On Oct 21, 2015
Chris lee is a gospel artist with one single track title Call Him Jesus. Chris Lee is a song writter and also a singer. I have one single track that I will like any Record Label Secular or Gospel Label to play and I promise you will like, love and enjoy it. Any Record Label intrested to hear the song please email me chrisitani@gmail.com thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.