Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:50 PM

What Is The Other Best Option To Pay For Goods Online???very Urgent - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is The Other Best Option To Pay For Goods Online???very Urgent (1020 Views)

How Can I Paid For Goods In China Websites? / How To Register, Search And Order For Goods On Aliexpress.com / How To Order For Goods And Pay Online With Nigerian Bank Issued Credit Card Through Pay Pal Portal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Other Best Option To Pay For Goods Online???very Urgent by chux76(m): 12:27pm On Aug 29, 2012
Hi Folks,
I need an alternative method to pay for goods online. I wanted to use my bank GTBank domiciliary account but the charges where just outrageous:$25 offshore charges,1% or 10units plus VAT of the amount to be transfered,N4000 naira charge,haba,wetin go cum b profit after purchase I tried to renew my VISA card with them that expired but was told it would take 3weeks to get another one,I also learnt that their card is not accepted by some merchants. Please what other cost effective means are there to make payments online with? Please urgent reply needed. Thanks.
Re: What Is The Other Best Option To Pay For Goods Online???very Urgent by mkmyers45(m): 1:00pm On Aug 29, 2012
You can fund a virtual credit card and use it for your purchase...
Re: What Is The Other Best Option To Pay For Goods Online???very Urgent by onyediogor(m): 1:11pm On Aug 29, 2012
Go for UBA AfriCard,,,,or UBA MasterCard the charges are not too high...its nice ,i have been using it,accepted both intenationally and locally
Re: What Is The Other Best Option To Pay For Goods Online???very Urgent by onyediogor(m): 1:17pm On Aug 29, 2012
its also accepted in all ATMs and POS
Re: What Is The Other Best Option To Pay For Goods Online???very Urgent by arbitrage: 1:53pm On Aug 29, 2012
your seller has the final say of what method of payment he or she accepts. So let's know what seller wants first.
Re: What Is The Other Best Option To Pay For Goods Online???very Urgent by Chrisvicmall: 2:09pm On Aug 29, 2012
Try Chrisvicmall online payment service. It is the last online payment system you will ever need. To check our service fee, you can use this form chrisvicmall.com/service/money-transfer/ to calculate it. Have more question, do not hesitate to chat with us online. If you like our service, please introduce your friends to us.
Re: What Is The Other Best Option To Pay For Goods Online???very Urgent by chux76(m): 11:09pm On Aug 29, 2012
Chrisvicmall: Try Chrisvicmall online payment service. It is the last online payment system you will ever need. To check our service fee, you can use this form chrisvicmall.com/service/money-transfer/ to calculate it. Have more question, do not hesitate to chat with us online. If you like our service, please introduce your friends to us.

I dont understand the converter on your site. I want to send dollars to a coy in Asia,how do I know how much I will need to send to cover charges?
Re: What Is The Other Best Option To Pay For Goods Online???very Urgent by Chrisvicmall: 8:11am On Aug 30, 2012
chux76:

I dont understand the converter on your site. I want to send dollars to a coy in Asia,how do I know how much I will need to send to cover charges?
We assume that the receiver is in China, so the receiver currency appears in yuan(Chinese currency). Anyway this is how it works.
Suppose you are in Nigeria and wants to transfer/pay the sum of 1000usd to someone in China, instead of changing the money to dollar, you can use our exchange rate ( chrisvicmall.com/exchangerate ) to check the worth of 1000usd to naira. Using the exchange rate, it shows that 1000usd is about 158102.77naira. Go to chrisvicmall.com/service/money-transfer/ and enter the 158102.77 as the amount you are transfering. If you do that below is the result you get

Service fee is 1,000naira
The receiver will receive 6,310yuan

The 1,000naira is our service fee which means that we will remove 1000naira from 158102.77naira, then pay the remaining amount to the receiver. So in order to make sure that your receiver the gets complete 5000dollars, we recommend that you add the 1000naira(service fee) to the 158102.77naira. This means that you should pay the sum of 159102.77naira into our bank account in Nigeria (chrisvicmall.com/buyer/how-to-buy-product/). Once you make the payment, we will verify within 5minutes. You can notify us of your payment by chatting with us online or by sending an email to us. You can then provide the information of the receiver to us for us to make the payment to him/her.

If the receiver is outside China, make sure that Paypal is allow in his/her country of resident so that we can transfer the money to him/her.

Before transferring money to someone/company in China, please make sure that the person/company can accept yuan(Chinese currency). If you have any question, you can ask chat with us online or let me know here.

(1) (Reply)

Paint Business / LR Sellers Urgently Wanted In Port Harcourt / Advertise Your Business With 65 Million Nigerian Gsm Numberss Across All States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.