Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,983 members, 7,810,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

How To Use Your USB Flash As RAM On Window XP - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Use Your USB Flash As RAM On Window XP (2190 Views)

How To Use Your Flash Drive As Ram [speed Up Your Slow Computer] / How To Give Your Usb Devices A Background Image / How Can I Use My Flash As Ram In My Window Xp. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Your USB Flash As RAM On Window XP by muktar9: 3:00pm On Aug 29, 2012
Using USB Flash As Ram
1. You have to download the eBoostr Software. Download eBoostr at google

2. After Installation Reboot your computer when ask to, Don’t Ignore the Notification.

3. After your PC is been Restarted, Insert your USB Flash Drive then Open the eBoostr Software that you earlier Installed on your PC.

4. In the Program eBoostr window, Go to Edit > Add New Cache Device, select your USB disk at the left screen and click Ok. And it will start caching the memory in your USB drive.

That’s all.
And don’t forget to click on this link http://www.emdadblog.com for more tutorials.

(1) (Reply)

Can I Change The Video Card Of My Laptop??? / Extremely Neat HP Pavilion Dv9700 Gaming Laptop / Login Or Logon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.