Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

How To Heal Pimples Fast And Naturally - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Heal Pimples Fast And Naturally (89987 Views)

How To Get A Flawless Even Coloured And Lightened Skin, Fast, Safe And Naturally / Homemade Aspirin Mask Helps Heal Acne, Pimples, rashes / Foods That Cause Acne/pimples - Must Avoid List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Heal Pimples Fast And Naturally by peckers: 2:21pm On Oct 10, 2012
is there any drugs to take?
Re: How To Heal Pimples Fast And Naturally by Timijo(m): 1:35pm On Oct 26, 2012
peckers: is there any drugs to take?
Go to the nearest health centre.
Re: How To Heal Pimples Fast And Naturally by eme40rald(f): 3:33pm On Feb 23, 2013
Nice write-up
Re: How To Heal Pimples Fast And Naturally by pweetiedee(m): 6:10pm On Aug 04, 2013
danjohn: I cured my acne/pimples by using acutane. I used the tablet for 6 months and since then I have not had problems with acne. I tried many creams before acutane but all they do is help you manage the acne. If you don’t use the cream for 2 days, the acne returns. They want you to buy their product until you die. Acutane is the closest thing to a cure for acne. 6 months and you are done.
where can i get acutane
Re: How To Heal Pimples Fast And Naturally by emenim(m): 9:05am On Oct 16, 2013
This is a great remedy for those who have pimples, rather than spending money just apply this simple recommended natural approach.
thank you
Re: How To Heal Pimples Fast And Naturally by bibeee(f): 4:31am On Oct 17, 2013
simply wash your face regularly, morning and evening. also apply a bit of toothpaste on it. believe me, it helps.
Re: How To Heal Pimples Fast And Naturally by homesodear: 7:54pm On Aug 24, 2014
Most of us are exposed to sunlight everyday regardless whether we are indoors or outdoors. If we take no proactive action, our skin will absorb excessive ultraviolet rays, causing the formation and accumulation of melanin, then the appearance of dark spots and dull skin. Even the best of soaps/bath gels can leave behind invisible traces of dirt, makeup and pollution on your face, which ultimately blocks absorption of lotion and encourage bacterial growth. Without cleansing, exfoliation and moisturizing regularly, your skin will eventually become loose, tired, dull and probably scarred by acne/blackheads. Thus, sun protection and healthy skin measures are required for our skin.

Products I’ll recommend are natural, and contains up to 30% to 99.9% of fresh and pure aloe vera pulp, a powerful weapon. These products are certified from the International Aloe Science Council on the pack. Such products represents truth in labeling on the products, represents the quality of the Aloe content in the products, represents the quality of the Aloe used in the products and, that the Aloe used in the products come from a certified source, to make you look effortlessly fresh.

Kindly call or whatsapp 08034917464 or 08083767721 to know more on what natural products to use and how to use them. The skin care line is made with NATURAL and NON SYNTHETIC ingredients, But do remember that to achieve long lasting results using these products will require real PATIENCE. Miracles don't happen on the skin, but knowledge, persistence and patient will work miracles.
Re: How To Heal Pimples Fast And Naturally by elyzonbay: 7:42am On Oct 29, 2014
Now in stock!!!
ACTIVES n ADDITIVES!!!!

Kojic acid,salicyclic acid,lactic acid,l-ascorbic acid,vit e oil,baking soda, pure teatree oil,jojoba oil,apricot oil,clove oil,honey!!!!! Would be sold on first come basis,no product reservations again. Call 08069115847, 08124233363, pin 215f7cbb
Re: How To Heal Pimples Fast And Naturally by pweetiedee(m): 4:38pm On Nov 01, 2014
If you can get pawpaw everyday or few days in a week, try pawpaw, u wont regret it....papaya makes you beautiful, it clears dark spot,acne,burns... see more @
http://doyinsolardacandie..com.es/2014/10/why-you-should-use-papaya-fruit-on-your.html?m=1
Re: How To Heal Pimples Fast And Naturally by Nobody: 5:47am On Nov 02, 2014
Most importantly is to wash your hands before washing your face and always wash and disninfect your face towel which u used in steaming your face at the end of each use.
Detoxify your system by the use of aloevera drink , I highly recommend for ever leaving product the one in yellow jar
- had very terrible acne and I mean terrible. Twas so embarrassing so I know what am advising
I would not advice u to stop using cleansers just make sure u use good quality ones.
Mary kay acne gel and toner 3 if you can afford clinique clarifying toner for very oily skin also.
Most of our ladies caused their acne by use of bleaching products or using too many products
My hands are tired
Re: How To Heal Pimples Fast And Naturally by pweetiedee(m): 11:26am On Nov 07, 2014
Potato can remove pimples, spots and other skin diseases. Check how to use it here
http://doyinsolardacandie..com.es/2014/11/potatoes-can-help-you-achieve-smooth.html?m=1
Re: How To Heal Pimples Fast And Naturally by obontami: 5:55pm On Feb 26, 2015
danjohn:
I cured my acne/pimples by using acutane. I used the tablet for 6 months and since then I have not had problems with acne. I tried many creams before acutane but all they do is help you manage the acne. If you don’t use the cream for 2 days, the acne returns. They want you to buy their product until you die. Acutane is the closest thing to a cure for acne. 6 months and you are done.
please how do i get this product?
Re: How To Heal Pimples Fast And Naturally by obontami: 7:14pm On Feb 26, 2015
mercylicious:
4 me, dudu osun does d magic.
Once I start noticing pimples, I boil water, put in d bucket, then place my face in d bucket 2 allow d steam get 2 my face. I do it 4 like 30 mins removing my face once in a while(wen it gets 2 hot).
I wash wit dudu osun, leave it on face for 5 mins then rinse off.
If I hv apricot scrubs, ill apply to face and use as mask, allow to dry on face then scrub(this removes dead cells and gives u more even complexion).
This procedure removes pimples quickly.
I do this on weekends, bt u can do daily if u hv d time. I used 2 spend so much on facial treatment, bt I stopped wen I learnt dt is exactly wat they do. Some ppl apply honey on d steamed face and allow 4 sumtim b4 washing off.
what is apricot??
Re: How To Heal Pimples Fast And Naturally by harvestiloo(m): 8:01am On Mar 28, 2015
Am getting fed up with all diz acne on my face...is dere any drugs 2 take... embarassedAm getting fed up with all diz acne on my face...is dere any drugs 2 take...
Re: How To Heal Pimples Fast And Naturally by homesodear: 6:43pm On Apr 29, 2015
Flawless Skin Managers Do It yourself Skin Lightening Training and Skill Development seminar
Course Title: Effective Skincare routine to naturally lightening the skin
Duration: 2 days
Cost per head: N40, 000
Date: 23rd and 24th May, 2015
Venue: Wellness Place, Second Floor, Buffalo House, 2 Allen Avenue , Ikeja, Lagos.
Course objectives: At the end of the training, participants would have had adequate knowledge on how to develop a basic skincare routine in natural skin maintenance and lightening.
Who should attend? Models, Spas and Beauty parlours owners, Skin therapists, Cosmetics/Skin care entrepreneurs, aspiring business owners, Open to all male and female
Coverage:
• Skin Anatomy
• Personal Skin Care Regimen for Flawless Skin(AM/PM)
• Facials for different skin Types
• Home Fruit Based Peels
• How to use Chemical Peels
• Removal of dark Spots, Dark knuckles and Dark Knees
• Acne/Essential oil Treatment
• Skin lightening Diet
• Essential oils for Skin Lightening
• Homemade Cream recipes for Skin lightening (Night use)
• Homemade Facial Wipes/ Vitamin C Serum/Anti ageing Antioxidants
• Stretch Marks removal that really works!!
Time: Saturday, May 23rd, 10am to 4pm, Sunday, May 24th, 2pm to 5pm
FEES include Registration and Lecture, Course Materials, Skin care goody bags, Product sampling, Group Photograph, Snacks and Lunch and Certificate of Participation.

PARTICIPATION: Please confirm your participation by calling or whatsapp on 08034917464. Free gift for the first 20 to register.
DISCOUNTS: Participants referring 3 or more individuals will receive 10% discount off the fee.
You could also send an email to flawlessskinmanagers@gmail.com for more enquiries.
Re: How To Heal Pimples Fast And Naturally by ogedazzle: 9:17am On Jul 24, 2015
HEY BEAUTIFUL CONTACT FOR PURE HUMAN HAIR AT A GOOD RATE,HAIR AVAILABLE FOR WHOLESALERS AND RESELLERS,WE HAVE ALL SORTS OF HAIR WHATEVER YOU LIKE,CONTACT 07039375005,BB 56808810

Re: How To Heal Pimples Fast And Naturally by mizzhoneey(f): 3:36pm On Jul 24, 2015
1. AHA( alpha hydroxy acid)
2. GLYCOLIC ACID
3. LACTIC ACID
4. ASCORBIC ACID
5. KOJIC ACID POWDER
6. CITRIC ACID
7. SALICYLIC ACID
8. ALLANTOIN
9 .HQ ( on request)
10. VITAMIN A (retinol)
11. Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide)
12. Turmeric powder
13. Sandalwood /Camwood powder
14. Aloe Vera Extract
15. Titanium Oxide (Sunscreen)
16. Propylene Glycol (skin conditioning
agent,stabilizer)
17. Methyl Paraben ( PRESERVATIVE)
18. Zinc Oxide ( UV protector,astringent,skin
healing)
19. Vitamin E
20. Glycerin
*** SECTION B.
( BUTTERS/ WAXES/ EMULSIFIERS)
1. Emulysyfying Wax
2. Beeswax
3. Stearic Acid
*** SECTION C.
Fragrances.
1.Vanilla
2.Orange
3.Lemongrass
4. Strawberry
*** SECTION D.
OTHERS.
1. Raw Black soap
2. Collagen(liquid)
3. Avocado Oil
4. BRAGGS Apple Cider Vinegar.
5. Rose Water Concentrate(pure)
6. Coconut Oil
7.Blackseed Oil
8.Blackseed Soap
9.Kojic Carrote Soap
10.Glutathione Soap
11.Argan Herbal Soap and all essential oils.

New Arrival!!!

Now Available

1) Licorice Roots
2) Licorice Powder
3) Alpha Arbutin Powder
4) Mulberry Extract
5) Gluthathione Serum
6) Orange Peel Powder
7) Lemon Peel Powder
cool Cocoa Powder
9) Avocado Butter
10) Licorice Root Extract
11) Phillipino Whitening Powder
12) Epsom Salt
13) Snow white powder
Re: How To Heal Pimples Fast And Naturally by fdmskincare: 8:22am On Aug 01, 2015
Havin a beautiful skin doesn't necessary require a total complexion change, but nurturing the skin with every rightful need would award u dat youthful n sleek skin u deserve. At FDM skin care n therapeutical we not only grant u dat radiant skin u wish for but care for ur skin as well.
we have varieties of product of ur choice ranging from.

Whitening/lightening cream kit,
Brow sugar glow kit,
Ebony glow kit,
Lightening face cream kit,
Body/face moisturisers (noncomedogenic),
Face scrub,
Face cream for oily n dry face ,
Body scrub to exfoliate d skin,
Herbal black soap,
Lightening liquid soap ,
Glutathione soap,
Glutathione pills,
Beauty oil; gives u dat youthful n plumpy look enrich with vitamins ,Ahas n essential oils,
Stretch marks kit,
Treatment for dark knuckles/elbows/knees/ankles,
Treatment for sunburn/ Melasma,
Treatment for pimples n acne n discolouration,
Treatment for dark spot,
Topical vitamin c powder( l ascorbic)
Prevent ageing n nourishes d skin ,
Pimples extractor steel tool effective in removing (blackhead /white head/pustules n zit ),
Pimples powder,
Herbal Facial marks for oily face n pimples,
Face cleansers ,
After shave oil, prevent bumps n inflammation
Lactic acid 88% 240ml
Etc......
Note
All creams indicted with kit comes along with a face n body scrub n also a sample of d beuaty oil

Add us up on bb 2772A2FA
Or call or watapp us on

Re: How To Heal Pimples Fast And Naturally by Gigihealth: 4:38pm On Jul 25, 2016
Sweat pimples occur when the weather is humid and hot or as a result of exercising and working your body hard, which causes a certain type of acne known as pityrosporum folliculitis. Click on the link below to read more.
http://www.gigihealth.com/sweat-pimples-does-sweat-cause-pimples-and-acne/
Re: How To Heal Pimples Fast And Naturally by sulayman01(m): 11:31pm On Mar 14, 2017
danjohn:
I cured my acne/pimples by using acutane. I used the tablet for 6 months and since then I have not had problems with acne. I tried many creams before acutane but all they do is help you manage the acne. If you don’t use the cream for 2 days, the acne returns. They want you to buy their product until you die. Acutane is the closest thing to a cure for acne. 6 months and you are done.
ARE YOU SURE? HOW MUCH
Re: How To Heal Pimples Fast And Naturally by sulayman01(m): 11:32pm On Mar 14, 2017
Glutathione pill work alot on curing all those things
Re: How To Heal Pimples Fast And Naturally by omoladeruth(f): 1:26pm On Apr 03, 2017
Acutane should be prescribed by a dermatologist after series of tests such as lipid,pregnancy and cholestrol etc.if not, the effect can be disastrous healthwise. It cures acne and scars fast. Pls do not take it without prescription. Severe acne can also be as a result of polycystic ovarian syndrome. I think the best solution to skin issues is finding the cause.
Re: How To Heal Pimples Fast And Naturally by mizzhoneey(f): 12:15pm On Apr 07, 2017
Bulk Actives for sale Kojic Acid Salicylic acid Ahas : lactic,glycolic,etc Additives
Natural Powders Ayurdervic powders Body butters Essential and carrier oils Brags
Apple Cider Vinegar(bottle) 946ml Vitamin A- E Essential and carrier oils Fragrances
Emulsifiers and waxes Stabilizing agent and preservative
Re: How To Heal Pimples Fast And Naturally by Olasonherbal: 8:50am On Jun 04, 2017
ACNE CAUSES AND TREATMENT

Pimples technically called ACNE VULGARIS is the most common type of acne cause mostly by five factors: excess sebum(oil) , hormones, dead cells, Propionibacterium acnes ( a bacteria that causes acne lives on the skin) and inflammatory response. Acne energies from a point which requires 2_3 weeks to take a defined form of acne. This process happens deep under your skin. Pores are little holes present on your skin. These pores are actually air follicles containing very fine hair. Each hair follicle is connected to a sebaceous gland. The sebaceous gland produces an oily substance called sebum. Sebum helps in keeping the skin soft. This sebum reduces the surface of the skin through the hair follicle. The hair follicle is lined cells called keratinocytes. Now , during puberty, a hormone present both in males and females increases. This sebum hair and keratinocytes fill and plug the hair follicle. Plugging of the follicle is the earliest sign of acne . Because the follicle is plugged, sebum can not reach the surface of the skin . This means that the follicles is filled with oil( sebum) and cells ( keratinocytes) . A mixture of both these causes Propionibacterium acnes on the skin to grow in the plugged follicle. This bacteria in the plugged follicle, induces the white blood cells to attack it. When the white blood cell attacks, they cause the skin to inflamme (swell) which is referred to as pimples or acne. In due course of time, the wall of the hair follicle break down spilling everything that is sebum, dead cell and bacteria on the nearby skin.

TREATMENT

Natural treatment involve prevention of the cause such as avoiding the use of body care products that contains excessive oil, eating healthy and natural foods, avoiding pressing the pimples to prevent further spread. Many herbs has been scientifically proven to be effective for the treatment of pimples. Few examples are: tulsi leaves, neem leaves, castor oil, coconut oil, onion bulb, turmeric, etc. Most of the above herbs also contains antimicrobial properties .
For further enquiries on how to get rid of your pimples naturally chart with us on whatsap (+2348059818668). thanks.
Re: How To Heal Pimples Fast And Naturally by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 01, 2019
In my life there's been heartache and pain I don't know if I can face it again Can't stop now, I've traveled so far To change this lonely life. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

End Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Kind Of Cream Did She Use? / Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] / Beware Of IDOLE Soaps Please.. Terrible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.