Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,460 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

How To Heal Pimples Fast And Naturally - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Heal Pimples Fast And Naturally (90005 Views)

How To Get A Flawless Even Coloured And Lightened Skin, Fast, Safe And Naturally / Homemade Aspirin Mask Helps Heal Acne, Pimples, rashes / Foods That Cause Acne/pimples - Must Avoid List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Heal Pimples Fast And Naturally by chii8(f): 5:34pm On Oct 08, 2012
I tot i v seen pimples on omotola n gennie's face?r they nt celebs?jst asking shaa
Re: How To Heal Pimples Fast And Naturally by dejiswaggs(m): 5:36pm On Oct 08, 2012
Emmy9ite: My brother is Jesse jagz not a celebrity? His kind of pimples needs iron sponge. grin *just kidding.
<-----The Guys Dimples is a Volcano waiting to erupt!grin
Re: How To Heal Pimples Fast And Naturally by simplemach(m): 5:38pm On Oct 08, 2012
a.............ll these, just to remove 1 or 2 God forsaken pimples? mttttccchhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee............w
Re: How To Heal Pimples Fast And Naturally by omiobo: 5:58pm On Oct 08, 2012
toyo C:

A really great point !

ogini?what's on point? Because i wan kill pimples make i kill myself. No chop dis no chop dat.
Re: How To Heal Pimples Fast And Naturally by ojeniyi1: 6:13pm On Oct 08, 2012
I think pimples comes naturally and it gonna go naturally too. We can only keep on maintaining it by keeping our face dry as much as possible.

1 Like

Re: How To Heal Pimples Fast And Naturally by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 08, 2012
ibrash600: are u serious? undecided
Aow sure are u?
ibrash600: are u serious? undecided
Re: How To Heal Pimples Fast And Naturally by Lero15(m): 6:27pm On Oct 08, 2012
Cant work 4 evribodi
Re: How To Heal Pimples Fast And Naturally by rodeo0070(m): 6:29pm On Oct 08, 2012
;
Re: How To Heal Pimples Fast And Naturally by rodeo0070(m): 6:29pm On Oct 08, 2012
Try Neo medrol...works like magic.
Re: How To Heal Pimples Fast And Naturally by kunle86(m): 6:32pm On Oct 08, 2012
That's good way.
Re: How To Heal Pimples Fast And Naturally by liyalla(m): 7:11pm On Oct 08, 2012
this prosedure is more expensive than the most expensive un-natural method. I'll rather stick to the un-natural ways until one works,I dnt even gat pimples though
Re: How To Heal Pimples Fast And Naturally by sassystar: 7:38pm On Oct 08, 2012
Re: How To Heal Pimples Fast And Naturally by danjohn: 2:54pm
I cured my acne/pimples by using acutane. I used the tablet for 6 months and since then I have not had problems with acne. I tried many creams before acutane but all they do is help you manage the acne. If you don’t use the cream for 2 days, the acne returns. They want you to buy their product until you die. Acutane is the closest thing to a cure for acne. 6 months and you are done.

Are you in Nigeria,how did u get the accutane cos my derm is taking so long.thanks.
Re: How To Heal Pimples Fast And Naturally by mkohagwu(m): 7:58pm On Oct 08, 2012
please, why should we avoid touching our face?
Re: How To Heal Pimples Fast And Naturally by EmmaUG: 8:16pm On Oct 08, 2012
try clindymacin at night and sebamed clear face gel in d morning n wash ur face clear face bar soap bt they are costly
Re: How To Heal Pimples Fast And Naturally by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 08, 2012
Timijo: This is an educative write up. It should made d frontpage.

Gbagun!
My garri just pour for ground now, now! Which kain english be this?
Kai!

2 Likes

Re: How To Heal Pimples Fast And Naturally by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 08, 2012
Though I have some pimples, my dimples performs the magic! Check my pic and u will confirm..
Re: How To Heal Pimples Fast And Naturally by dabrake(m): 9:07pm On Oct 08, 2012
long process
i only rub dettol soap on my face before going to bed. before i wake, all will vanish
Re: How To Heal Pimples Fast And Naturally by Luchina: 10:22pm On Oct 08, 2012
Pls more tips on how to get rid of pimples
Re: How To Heal Pimples Fast And Naturally by shilling(f): 11:09pm On Oct 08, 2012
10x a day will dry the heck outta most people's skin.

Joey82: solution is simple, just make sure u wash ur face with soap and water ten times a day and clean dry with a towel each time.
Celebrities have pimples too o! most of them hide it in foundations or is it background they call it?
Re: How To Heal Pimples Fast And Naturally by shilling(f): 11:11pm On Oct 08, 2012
Cos your fingers carry germs which you don't want on your face.

mkohagwu: please, why should we avoid touching our face?
Re: How To Heal Pimples Fast And Naturally by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 08, 2012
tunapawizzy:

JESU OLUGBALA
Wetin hapen naw..!
Hahaha:: u no well aby?
Re: How To Heal Pimples Fast And Naturally by kpolli(m): 12:42am On Oct 09, 2012
Timijo: You see the movie stars and singers. Their skin is acne free. Even your friends have clear skin! Do you suffer from acne, and wish you didn't have any, but don't want to waste money on expensive products that don't even work? Here's how to destroy acne within a few weeks, and do it naturally, with things around your house.

Steps

1 Cut back on eating refined carbohydrates (bread, pasta, etc) . Also, cut back on eating sugar (any sugar, a little natural sugars might be okay).

2 Take fermented foods (sauerkraut, kefir, goat cheese, or natural yogurt) and/or take a good pro-biotic and enzymes .

3 Stop using your cleansers, face creams, makeups, etc . If you are going to use these, get natural products.

4 Eat more veggies ! They clean your blood of toxins that cause the acne.

5 WATER ! Get 1/2 your body weight in ounces of water.

6 Move around . Trampoline is a great way to move your lymphatic system. Running or jump roping is also good.

7 Take a multivitamin each day .

8 Do this three times a day :

Get the materials you need. You will need a face cloth, a hand towel, mild facial soap (bar or liquid), and working water (hot and cold). *The milder the soap the better-irritation will only cause more acne.

Wet down your face cloth with hot water. The water has to be so hot, the face cloth steams. Be careful not to burn your hands, though! When the face cloth is steaming, wring out the water, and place it on your face. This will open your pores. Repeat this process twice. Make sure your eyes are closed.

After opening your pores, quickly wash down your cloth again with hot water and put soap on it. Then gently wash your entire face, but concentrate on the infected areas. Let the lather rest for about 30 seconds. While waiting, wash your cloth down again with hot water thoroughly.

Wipe the lather from your face thoroughly. Make sure none is left over.

Rinse the cloth with cold water. Make sure the cloth is VERY cold. Then place it on your face. This will close your pores. Dry your face with the towel, but don't rub, just dab the water off.

Tips

Avoid touching your face.

Avoid eating high glycemic foods like potatoes and peanuts.

Drink lots of water! It flushes toxins from your body and helps clear your skin.

OPTIONAL : Exercise a bit more. It can really help relieve stress and acne.

Rub your face with baby powder before bed and in the mornings. This dries up blemishes and help prevent face invaders.

Warnings

If your skin doesn't clear up in a day, don't worry! It doesn't mean the method isn't working. Skin doesn't clear automatically just because you've washed your face once.
Things You'll Need

Soap

Facecloth

Hand towel

Working water

http://www.wikihow.com/Heal-Acne-Fast-and-Naturally

Nice

1 Like

Re: How To Heal Pimples Fast And Naturally by greatgod2012(f): 1:39am On Oct 09, 2012
kpolli:

Nice

do u have to qoute all d op's write-up because u want to write a 4 letter word? na wa o
Re: How To Heal Pimples Fast And Naturally by Nobody: 3:38am On Oct 09, 2012
kpolli:

Nice
some A-hole will quote the whole post just to write one word
Re: How To Heal Pimples Fast And Naturally by ochallo: 5:28am On Oct 09, 2012
Instead of using the hot towel, you can simply steam bath,( putting your face in steam from hot water) , till your pores open, then wash with an ordinary soap and ordinary water, no perfumes or medicated, i personally recommend, dudu osun( use it lightly), then immerse your face in cold water, preferably ice water.

Also, you have to keep your hair and scalp clean by washing for at least once in a week, no matter the hair style for guys wash with a shampoo not a scented perfumed soap.

You also have to keep your towels clean, don't wipe your face , pat it till dry, with a clean towel, wash your towel at least once in 2 weeks, don't use a dirty towel to clean your face, your pimples would multiply, and during the day, dont use a face towel for 2 days without washing, wash everyday and pat your face not wiping, it smears dirt and bacteria when you wipe.

Also your pillow cases have to be clean and washed regularly, and then take your bath twice( at least a day)

The opening and closing of pore can weaken the tissues of the skin and make you start looking old, so i don't advise you do it everyday, do it on alternative days and just simply wash twice a day with soap without the steam bathing or hot towel on the other days. Wash in the morning and evening, and immediately you come back from the sun. You can steam bath when you wash at night but wash ordinarily at the other times, then steam bath again in two days time. You also have to eat a lot of vegetables and fruits to keep your skin's elasticity intact.

1 Like

Re: How To Heal Pimples Fast And Naturally by damilara23: 9:10am On Oct 09, 2012
@bedivine,pls where can I get tea tree products from body shop in Nigeria?
Re: How To Heal Pimples Fast And Naturally by chellsee: 10:42am On Oct 09, 2012
Presently,I'm having like d worst outbreak of pimples. Honestly,I'm so tired of using everytin usable. If I leave d pimples, the cause black spots. If I don't, same problem.So it's a case of if u do,u're damned. If u don't,same tin. I guess I'll wait a while to see if d OP and Ochallos' advice would work.

1 Like

Re: How To Heal Pimples Fast And Naturally by oyeleyemaureen(m): 1:12pm On Oct 09, 2012
Thanx buddy
Re: How To Heal Pimples Fast And Naturally by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 09, 2012
4 me, dudu osun does d magic.
Once I start noticing pimples, I boil water, put in d bucket, then place my face in d bucket 2 allow d steam get 2 my face. I do it 4 like 30 mins removing my face once in a while(wen it gets 2 hot).
I wash wit dudu osun, leave it on face for 5 mins then rinse off.
If I hv apricot scrubs, ill apply to face and use as mask, allow to dry on face then scrub(this removes dead cells and gives u more even complexion).
This procedure removes pimples quickly.
I do this on weekends, bt u can do daily if u hv d time. I used 2 spend so much on facial treatment, bt I stopped wen I learnt dt is exactly wat they do. Some ppl apply honey on d steamed face and allow 4 sumtim b4 washing off.
Re: How To Heal Pimples Fast And Naturally by sassystar: 8:08pm On Oct 09, 2012
[quote author=danjohn]I cured my acne/pimples by using acutane. I used the tablet for 6 months and since then I have not had problems with acne. I tried many creams before acutane but all they do is help you manage the acne. If you don’t use the cream for 2 days, the acne returns. They want you to buy their product until you die. Acutane is the closest thing to a cure for acne. 6 months and you are done.[/quote

Pls how do I get accutane as my dermatologisthas not been able to get it for me.Thanks
Re: How To Heal Pimples Fast And Naturally by qualified(f): 1:06pm On Oct 10, 2012
@ op, tnx for sharing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

End Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Kind Of Cream Did She Use? / Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] / Beware Of IDOLE Soaps Please.. Terrible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.