Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,136 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Which Best Article Writing Site Can I Join To Earn Money from Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Best Article Writing Site Can I Join To Earn Money from Nigeria (994 Views)

Forex Policy: Iberia Withdraws Services From Nigeria / FG To Earn N2.5b Daily From N50 Bank Charge / Which group can i join to get rich instantly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Best Article Writing Site Can I Join To Earn Money from Nigeria by Chibenze(m): 10:12pm On Aug 29, 2012
I need answer from anyone who has experience with any article written site, tell me d advantages and disadvantages too and also the best that will earn me good money
Re: Which Best Article Writing Site Can I Join To Earn Money from Nigeria by Prime007: 10:56pm On Aug 29, 2012
No one can tell you this, you need to decide which one is good for you. Each website or service has it's own pros and cons. Try as many as you can till you find the ones that fit.

What I can advise you is to first find A RELIABLE way to change whatever Paypal you earn or you will find that you work and the exchanger is the one that spends your money. Really it's that bad.
Re: Which Best Article Writing Site Can I Join To Earn Money from Nigeria by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 29, 2012
Chibenze: I need answer from anyone who has experience with any article written site, tell me d advantages and disadvantages too and also the best that will earn me good money
You will also have a blog set up and create a hire me page. This will enhance your chances of getting jobs.
Re: Which Best Article Writing Site Can I Join To Earn Money from Nigeria by 2sexy(m): 2:34am On Aug 30, 2012
In addition to that, you should learn to market yourself. And please do not go to any of those content mills such elance, guru, odesk, freelancer, fiverr and the likes to look for writing jobs. There are people who earn as much as $50/ article and this people are doing it without content mills. At content mills, you are paid slavery wage. I wished I had a modem, I would have written at length to share what I know with you. But I can't because using a phone to type isn't easy.
Re: Which Best Article Writing Site Can I Join To Earn Money from Nigeria by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 30, 2012
@Op...google Bamidele Onabalusi. He`s a highly respected freelance writer earning a lot of money. He`s just 18 years and you can learn a lot from him.
Re: Which Best Article Writing Site Can I Join To Earn Money from Nigeria by mrkels(m): 11:31am On Aug 30, 2012
Try triond or bukisa. I earned some money there before. This one is about traffic sha, just write original content and if you are good, you would get all the traffic that would increase your earnings, also you can integrate your adsense into these sites and earn from google too. Elance is another great place to earn too.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need Funding For Very Big Projects? / Free Winning & Success Tips For Entrepreneurs - Lesson Series / Business for Sale... Bookshop In A Good Location!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.