Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,421 members, 7,819,516 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

I Want To Study Ifa - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / I Want To Study Ifa (1620 Views)

You Guys Thoughts On Growing Movement Of African-americans Practicing Ifa? / The Origins Of White People According To Ifa (odu Ifa Eji Ogbe) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Study Ifa by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 16, 2015
Hello to everyone,
am in need of teacher(Ifa priest) who will teach me Ifa. Positive contributions are welcome.
Thanks.
Re: I Want To Study Ifa by macof(m): 2:01pm On May 17, 2015
only thing to do is to seek an experienced Babalawo, take a reading and start preparing for Initiation
Re: I Want To Study Ifa by OROSUNBOLB(m): 6:45pm On May 17, 2015
You need to visit the ancient city of Osogbo. Chief Ifayemi Elebuibon,the Araba awo of Osogbo is your Teacher ! You can consult Google to know more about him. Good luck.
Re: I Want To Study Ifa by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 18, 2015
MrGoogleHead11:
Hello to everyone,
am in need of teacher(Ifa priest) who will teach me Ifa. Possitive contributions are welcome.
Thanks.

Not teachable online...you need to have a physical contact for better understanding.
Re: I Want To Study Ifa by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 18, 2015
healthFirst:

Not teachable online...you need to have a physical contact for better understanding.

Can you help me?
Re: I Want To Study Ifa by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 18, 2015
OROSUNBOLB:
You need to visit the ancient city of Osogbo. Chief Ifayemi Elebuibon,the Araba awo of Osogbo is your Teacher ! You can consult Google to know more about him. Good luck.

Will he help me? He seems to be a very busy personality, Thanks
Re: I Want To Study Ifa by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 18, 2015
macof:
only thing to do is to seek an experienced Babalawo, take a reading and start preparing for Initiation

I'm currently in Akure, ondo state, do you know any Ifa priest that can teach me here or nearby?
Re: I Want To Study Ifa by macof(m): 11:28pm On May 18, 2015
MrGoogleHead11:

I'm currently in owo, ondo state, do you know any Ifa priest that can teach me here or nearby?
No I don't but
I'll see..i can ask around.
Re: I Want To Study Ifa by Nobody: 1:45am On May 19, 2015
macof:

How widespread is Ifa practice amongst Yorubas?I know a lot of them are Christians and Muslims but is there a percentage breakdown on how many are Traditionalist?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Study Ifa by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:09am On May 19, 2015
MrGoogleHead11:

Will he help me? He seems to be a very busy personality, Thanks

He may not be able to teach you personally due to his tight schedules but there are so many competent Ifa priests in his house who can teach you. I suggest you consult him first. Good luck to you.
Re: I Want To Study Ifa by Nobody: 10:37am On May 19, 2015
MrGoogleHead11:

Can you help me?

Can you go to Ado Ekiti?... I have a well versed Babalawo who can help
Re: I Want To Study Ifa by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 19, 2015
healthFirst:

Can you go to Ado Ekiti?... I have a well versed Babalawo who can help

Yes, how to go about it please?
Re: I Want To Study Ifa by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 19, 2015
MrGoogleHead11:

Yes, how to go about it please?

get in touch here binaryteck@gmail.com to get his contact.

(1) (Reply)

Watch What Happens When Black People Walk On Streets Of China / Ogoni people / Yoruba Is On Track To Be An Official Language In Brazil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.