Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,085 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

ISLAM INSTRUCTS MAN TO BEAT WIFE SO SHE MENDS HER WAYS & TREATS HIM WITH RESPECT - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ISLAM INSTRUCTS MAN TO BEAT WIFE SO SHE MENDS HER WAYS & TREATS HIM WITH RESPECT (896 Views)

Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin / The Married Women That Respect Their Spiritual Leaders More Than Their Husbands. / TB Joshua Instructs Refund Of $100 Registration Fee!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ISLAM INSTRUCTS MAN TO BEAT WIFE SO SHE MENDS HER WAYS & TREATS HIM WITH RESPECT by 2864: 9:25am On Aug 30, 2012
“Don’t beat her out of anger. Beating your wife is only to discipline her so she behaves like the good little doormat every woman is forced to be under Islam.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3RCrAqAmd0
Re: ISLAM INSTRUCTS MAN TO BEAT WIFE SO SHE MENDS HER WAYS & TREATS HIM WITH RESPECT by Chanchit: 9:47am On Aug 30, 2012
I hope say u don buy koboko to flog ur slave... Religion of peace...
So my sister go do mistake marry a muslim, the guy go come dey flog her, then tell me say na wetin Islam talk... Walahi, i will gun him down..!
Re: ISLAM INSTRUCTS MAN TO BEAT WIFE SO SHE MENDS HER WAYS & TREATS HIM WITH RESPECT by ayobase(m): 10:25am On Aug 30, 2012
^
Will prefer to kill him piece by piece; little by little!
Re: ISLAM INSTRUCTS MAN TO BEAT WIFE SO SHE MENDS HER WAYS & TREATS HIM WITH RESPECT by 2864: 1:20pm On Aug 30, 2012
Chanchit: I hope say u don buy koboko to flog ur slave... Religion of peace...
So my sister go do mistake marry a muslim, the guy go come dey flog her, then tell me say na wetin Islam talk... Walahi, i will gun him down..!

Islamically , from the teaching from the well Uztaz above, the woman is expected to SAY SORRY and PROMISE to be a better wife after the good beating.

Who say Islam is not good ?

ADVANTAGES:

1. CAN MARRY 4 WOMEN
2. CAN BEAT THE HELL OUT OF THEM WHENEVER YOU WISH and EXPECT THEM TO PRAISE you
3. CAN KILL ANY INFIDEL and HAVE A GIFT OF OVER 30 HOT VIRGINS IN ALJANNA.

IMMAM , PLEASE COME...I GIVE MY LIFE to...., These goodies are too good to be missed.
Re: ISLAM INSTRUCTS MAN TO BEAT WIFE SO SHE MENDS HER WAYS & TREATS HIM WITH RESPECT by Sweetnecta: 10:06pm On Aug 30, 2012
^^^ Even if the Ustaz is wrong?

if you say the verse says "beat", the how to beat was demonstrated how Job beat his wife.

Alla instructed him to get 100 blades of grass. then make all into 1 bunch.

then to fulfill his oath by touching her with it.

There is no way that "light beating" if different from the example of how Job [as] was told to do it above will not leave the soft and tender skin of our women black and blue and bruised up.
Re: ISLAM INSTRUCTS MAN TO BEAT WIFE SO SHE MENDS HER WAYS & TREATS HIM WITH RESPECT by 2864: 1:25pm On Aug 31, 2012
Sweetnecta: ^^^ Even if the Ustaz is wrong?

if you say the verse says "beat", the how to beat was demonstrated how Job beat his wife.

Alla instructed him to get 100 blades of grass. then make all into 1 bunch.

then to fulfill his oath by touching her with it.

There is no way that "light beating" if different from the example of how Job [as] was told to do it above will not leave the soft and tender skin of our women black and blue and bruised up.

My man, you are a better uztaz than the man above, Quoting you "Alla instructed him to get 100 blades of grass. then make all into 1 bunch.

then to fulfill his oath by touching her with it."

This Alla again !!!!. I am sure BH got their instructions from him too.

I Confer on you UZTAZ GENERAL OF NAIRALAND grin
Re: ISLAM INSTRUCTS MAN TO BEAT WIFE SO SHE MENDS HER WAYS & TREATS HIM WITH RESPECT by proo212(m): 2:09pm On Aug 31, 2012
Well Yahweh/Jehovah never asked Job to beat his wife but Allah did....Hmmmm, what to believe... taps fingers on table. I think I would believe the story written when it happened not what was revealed at least a thousand years later.
Re: ISLAM INSTRUCTS MAN TO BEAT WIFE SO SHE MENDS HER WAYS & TREATS HIM WITH RESPECT by oiseworld: 2:58pm On Aug 31, 2012
maclatunji, pls would i get banned if i comment?

so i should know, pls.
Re: ISLAM INSTRUCTS MAN TO BEAT WIFE SO SHE MENDS HER WAYS & TREATS HIM WITH RESPECT by 2864: 3:08pm On Aug 31, 2012
oiseworld: maclatunji, pls would i get banned if i comment?

so i should know, pls.

Please comment, It could heal some one. This is a healing thread
Re: ISLAM INSTRUCTS MAN TO BEAT WIFE SO SHE MENDS HER WAYS & TREATS HIM WITH RESPECT by Sweetnecta: 4:23pm On Aug 31, 2012
@2864: I am not any Ustaz. But I use my brain. I go to how Muhammad [sa] behaved before I go to anyone else.
So the Ustaz who is correct will agree with the Messenger [sa] in a similar fashion to apostle who is correct
will agree with christian Jesus, same way with rabbi who is correct will agree with jew Moses [Disclaimer:
Jesus was not a religious christian and Moses was a not a religious jew].

If Muhammad [sa] did not beat his wives [ra], then we know that any muslim who beat his has not followed
Muhammad [sa] at least on this issue, just like christian who marries is not following Jesus on marriage and
jew who prays to the wall in jerusalem is not following Moses on prayer.

we also see therefore that an Ustaz who recommended hard beating not only recommends opposite to the "light beating"
that Allah says, in addition to how Muhammad [sa] demonstrated the true meaning of the Quranic Verse considering that
Prophet Job [as] was used as illustration of how it should happen:

[b]Allah says to Ayyub [as]: (38:44) And take in your hand a bundle of 100 blades of grass and touch her with It and do not break your oath; surely We found him patient; most excellent the servant! Surely he was frequent in returning (to Allah).

Hadith:

Ata' said: "I asked Ibn `Abbas: 'What is the hitting that is ghayr al-mubarrih?' He replied: '[With] the siwak and the like'." Narrated by al-Tabari in his Tafsir (Dar al-Fikr reprint 5:68)

So even if any hitting is to happen it must be a light tap with something equivalent to or a miswak. Thats it! Anything beyond that is considered forbidden.

This is also stated by the Prophet Muhammad(SAWS).

Narrated Mu'awiyah al-Qushayri: "I went to the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) and asked him: What do you say (command) about our wives? He replied: Give them food what you have for yourself, and clothe them by which you clothe yourself, and do not beat them, and do not revile them. (Sunan Abu-Dawud, Book 11, Marriage (Kitab Al-Nikah), Number 2139)"

So it was preferred not to even result to "beating" the wife.[/b]

If anyone has the first right to act according to the Quran, its Muhammad [sa]. And since he did not beat his wife lightly or heavily/really hard, i will follow that pattern> Maybe the easy to get really annoyed and wanna damage their wives by it just to calm down will do the light tap.
Re: ISLAM INSTRUCTS MAN TO BEAT WIFE SO SHE MENDS HER WAYS & TREATS HIM WITH RESPECT by Sweetnecta: 5:17pm On Aug 31, 2012
A pinch by wife or husband could hurt.
so shoving that hurt may just be like a pinch.

If Muhammad [sa] did not beat even "lightly", i will not beat even lightly.
Re: ISLAM INSTRUCTS MAN TO BEAT WIFE SO SHE MENDS HER WAYS & TREATS HIM WITH RESPECT by 2864: 5:20pm On Aug 31, 2012
Sweetnecta: @2864: I am not any Ustaz. But I use my brain. I go to how Muhammad [sa] behaved before I go to anyone else.
So the Ustaz who is correct will agree with the Messenger [sa] in a similar fashion to apostle who is correct
will agree with christian Jesus, same way with rabbi who is correct will agree with jew Moses [Disclaimer:
Jesus was not a religious christian and Moses was a not a religious jew].

Please watch the video again, The Uztaz said Mohammed beat his wife Aisha... Please watch !

If Muhammad [sa] did not beat his wives [ra], then we know that any muslim who beat his has not followed
Muhammad [sa] at least on this issue, just like christian who marries is not following Jesus on marriage and
jew who prays to the wall in jerusalem is not following Moses on prayer.

we also see therefore that an Ustaz who recommended hard beating not only recommends opposite to the "light beating"
that Allah says, in addition to how Muhammad [sa] demonstrated the true meaning of the Quranic Verse considering that
Prophet Job [as] was used as illustration of how it should happen:

[b]Allah says to Ayyub [as]: (38:44) And take in your hand a bundle of 100 blades of grass and touch her with It and do not break your oath; surely We found him patient; most excellent the servant! Surely he was frequent in returning (to Allah).

Hadith:

Ata' said: "I asked Ibn `Abbas: 'What is the hitting that is ghayr al-mubarrih?' He replied: '[With] the siwak and the like'." Narrated by al-Tabari in his Tafsir (Dar al-Fikr reprint 5:68)

So even if any hitting is to happen it must be a light tap with something equivalent to or a miswak. Thats it! Anything beyond that is considered forbidden.

This is also stated by the Prophet Muhammad(SAWS).

Narrated Mu'awiyah al-Qushayri: "I went to the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) and asked him: What do you say (command) about our wives? He replied: Give them food what you have for yourself, and clothe them by which you clothe yourself, and do not beat them, and do not revile them. (Sunan Abu-Dawud, Book 11, Marriage (Kitab Al-Nikah), Number 2139)"

So it was preferred not to even result to "beating" the wife.[/b]

If anyone has the first right to act according to the Quran, its Muhammad [sa]. And since he did not beat his wife lightly or heavily/really hard, i will follow that pattern> Maybe the easy to get really annoyed and wanna damage their wives by it just to calm down will do the light tap.

Do you know Our Lord Jesus Christ did not marry while on earth , does that mean Christian should not marry ? Mohammed beat his wife, does that give Muslims a licence to bash their wife, Im very confused about your reply...please shed more light...Meanwhile whether you like it or not, I bestow on you the Chief Uztaz of NAIRALAND.
Re: ISLAM INSTRUCTS MAN TO BEAT WIFE SO SHE MENDS HER WAYS & TREATS HIM WITH RESPECT by Sweetnecta: 7:46pm On Aug 31, 2012
^^^ if your lord Jesus didn't marry on earth, the best thing for you to do is imitate him.

Muhammad [sa] when most annoyed with his wife [ra] he poked at her, according to the video you gloated about against Islam.

when i am most annoyed at my wife, i will poke at her in the tradition of the messenger [sa]

I follow Muhammad [sa] the last messenger and prophet to mankind.
in your case you are running away from the tradition of your lord.

so who do you follow when you run away from your lord?
Re: ISLAM INSTRUCTS MAN TO BEAT WIFE SO SHE MENDS HER WAYS & TREATS HIM WITH RESPECT by Sweetnecta: 7:48pm On Aug 31, 2012
Muhammad [sa] is worthy to be imitated all times, in any given age and society.

you obviously dont think your lord is worth of being imitated.
Re: ISLAM INSTRUCTS MAN TO BEAT WIFE SO SHE MENDS HER WAYS & TREATS HIM WITH RESPECT by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 31, 2012
Sweetnecta: Muhammad [sa] is worthy to be imitated all times, in any given age and society.

you obviously dont think your lord is worth of being imitated.

Only Christ Jesus is worthy of emulating.
Re: ISLAM INSTRUCTS MAN TO BEAT WIFE SO SHE MENDS HER WAYS & TREATS HIM WITH RESPECT by midreday: 12:29am On Sep 01, 2012
Sweetnecta: ^^^ if your lord Jesus didn't marry on earth, the best thing for you to do is imitate him.

Muhammad [sa] when most annoyed with his wife [ra] he poked at her, according to the video you gloated about against Islam.

when i am most annoyed at my wife, i will poke at her in the tradition of the messenger [sa]

I follow Muhammad [sa] the last messenger and prophet to mankind.
in your case you are running away from the tradition of your lord.

so who do you follow when you run away from your lord?

."Looking at what u said JESUS CHRIST didnt marry on earth"[color=#550000][/color] Then why was adam jointed with eve is it not for marriage institution
even if there is no story like this in your quran didnt u go to school and study CRS ......ok if u dont know anything about the
BIBLE then am telling u that even though JESUS didnt marry GOD instituted marriage.

GOD BLESS U
Re: ISLAM INSTRUCTS MAN TO BEAT WIFE SO SHE MENDS HER WAYS & TREATS HIM WITH RESPECT by 2864: 7:07am On Sep 01, 2012
midreday:

."Looking at what u said JESUS CHRIST didnt marry on earth"[/color] Then why was adam jointed with eve is it not for marriage institution
even if there is no story like this in your quran didnt u go to school and study CRS ......ok if u dont know anything about the
BIBLE then am telling u that even though JESUS didnt marry GOD instituted marriage.

GOD BLESS U

Please do not let us derail the topic. [color=#990000]The topic is Islam Instructs Muslims to bash their wife... and still expect the same bashed wife to say thank you at the end of the bashing ![/size]
Re: ISLAM INSTRUCTS MAN TO BEAT WIFE SO SHE MENDS HER WAYS & TREATS HIM WITH RESPECT by 2864: 12:14pm On Sep 03, 2012
Looking for any Muslim sister to marry... I promise, I will keep to the above teachings. At least I will get some thanks for the strength I use in beating... Please Keep this off from BOKO HARAM !

(1) (Reply)

Invitation International Christian Youth Congress On Peace And Unity In Nigeria / Police Rearrest Pastor For Raping 12-year-old / Evidence Of Ancient Extra Terrestials On Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.