Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Rich Oganiru Confesses To Killing His Wife - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rich Oganiru Confesses To Killing His Wife (43952 Views)

Rich Oganiru: 'I Didn't Kill My Wife' – Tells His Own Side Of The Story / Nollywood Actor, Rich Oganiru, Kills Wife Over Her Property / Popular Actor Rich Oganiru Kills Wife, Confesses In Kuje Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rich Oganiru Confesses To Killing His Wife by vislabraye(m): 10:18pm On Aug 30, 2012
Na wa O wetin we no go hear. But Ibos amaze me. There other time some one from Enugu said Anambra people are bad. Today it is Mbiase people. But why are they so clanish? If not this clan or that clan, it is Osu people. I don't really understand.

Back to the topic. We need a thorough investigation beyond all reasonable doubt. Trust Nigeria police. They will torture to the point where you don't know what is true or what is false.
This whole scenario looks like the movies he acts.
But by the way, how come an actor has acted over 300 movies? Did he take one week per movie?
Re: Rich Oganiru Confesses To Killing His Wife by MOBBDEEP: 10:19pm On Aug 30, 2012
freecocoa: Is this a movie script or what?

Anyways may the lady's soul RIP. I've always thought this man to be bad and i mean it, the few times i've seen a movie in which he has little girls as kids, there's just something about the way he touches the girls that tells me he's the type that could do stuffs to them if left alone with him.

May he rot in jail if he's guilty angry

Uhhh!, I can fathom now why you are Freecocoa!
Re: Rich Oganiru Confesses To Killing His Wife by crackhouse(m): 10:24pm On Aug 30, 2012
Haba na this man be the Rich Oganiru? This man that always like acting ritual movie. I didn't know it is in his nature to do such things in real life. People and their love for money, na wa o. Tufiakwa.
Re: Rich Oganiru Confesses To Killing His Wife by avalontony(m): 10:24pm On Aug 30, 2012
He should be hanged by the balls!!!!
Re: Rich Oganiru Confesses To Killing His Wife by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 30, 2012
bittyend:

You're a very funny chap! grin

I like how you run your mouth daily about all the expensive cars you bought for girls, it's good to dream big.

Fake it till you make it.

Get that oil money, my nyggah.
You chose what you believe or not believe. That doesnt bother me now, I am a billionaire and that's it. If you have issues on class action warfare and Billionairism, then I understand, its a natural thing. Poor people always blame the rich for their woes, even when its not so.
Re: Rich Oganiru Confesses To Killing His Wife by scopusng(m): 10:28pm On Aug 30, 2012
fake story
Re: Rich Oganiru Confesses To Killing His Wife by freecocoa(f): 10:30pm On Aug 30, 2012
MOBBDEEP:
Uhhh!, I can fathom now why you are Freecocoa!
And am i supposed to make any sense out of this statement?
Re: Rich Oganiru Confesses To Killing His Wife by freecocoa(f): 10:31pm On Aug 30, 2012
Billyonaire: Well, you ladies have psychic eyes and I have no doubts about your assertions, I prolly dont read meanings into such acts.
Thank you for that smiley
Re: Rich Oganiru Confesses To Killing His Wife by coogar: 10:32pm On Aug 30, 2012
bittyend:

And you think Nigerian police would give them those things in the bolded part, when the guy in question hasn't been charged?

i mean a photo/video of any police officer confirming the story! a statement from the police is enough: "we can confirm we have mr so and so here for police questioning, investigation is still going on so we cannot say much for now". that is enough for me!

however, this idiotic journalist just plucked out lies from his rectum and you want me to take his words as the gospel? hell no! he's a fraud!
Re: Rich Oganiru Confesses To Killing His Wife by JOSH0071: 10:34pm On Aug 30, 2012
love of money part 1,watch out for part 2,what money can make a man do?
marketed and distributed nationwide by AHBU Ventures no 27 shade 3 Alaba international market.
Re: Rich Oganiru Confesses To Killing His Wife by Gwekzy: 10:37pm On Aug 30, 2012
Na Wao... Maybe D Man tinK Say Na film he Dey Act..
Re: Rich Oganiru Confesses To Killing His Wife by MOBBDEEP: 10:38pm On Aug 30, 2012
freecocoa: And am i supposed to make any sense out of this statement?

Aha!, you no even allow the OP finish before venting out that you don dey suspect the guy!
What if this story na 'cock&bull' moonlight tales?
What happens to good & professional acting?
By the way, don't take it as a vendetta.
Re: Rich Oganiru Confesses To Killing His Wife by bittyend(m): 10:40pm On Aug 30, 2012
coogar:
i mean a photo/video of any police officer confirming the story! a statement from the police is enough: "we can confirm we have mr so and so here for police questioning, investigation is still going on so we cannot say much for now". that is enough for me!

however, this idiotic journalist just plucked out lies from his rectum and you want me to take his words as the gospel? hell no! he's a fraud!

I don't think the police are allowed to give an official statement about an accused, until him/her has been charged with the offence. The undisclosed 'sources' might be people from the police. I also don't think this particular media outlet would risk getting sued for billions, just to create a sensational headline about murder. The guy in question is a celebrity, and murder is a serious crime.

If this story turns out to be false, the actor should file a civil case for billions of naira.
Re: Rich Oganiru Confesses To Killing His Wife by bittyend(m): 10:43pm On Aug 30, 2012
Billyonaire: You chose what you believe or not believe. That doesnt bother me now, I am a billionaire and that's it. If you have issues on class action warfare and Billionairism, then I understand, its a natural thing. Poor people always blame the rich for their woes, even when its not so.

Loooooooooooooooooooooooool!!!

You're a joker! Empty barrels make the most noise. I just love getting under your skin, Mr. 'Where do you want to go if Nigeria gets nuked' lol. You're a gift that keeps on giving.

The real bad boys move in silence. lipsrsealed
Re: Rich Oganiru Confesses To Killing His Wife by coogar: 10:48pm On Aug 30, 2012
bittyend:
I don't think the police are allowed to give an official statement about an accused, until him/her has been charged with the offence. The undisclosed 'sources' might be people from the police. I also don't think this particular media outlet would risk getting sued for billions, just to create a sensational headline about murder. The guy in question is a celebrity, and murder is a serious crime.

the police are not allowed to give official statement that they are holding an individual for questioning? in which part of the world? please don't make me laugh! they don't have to disclose what they are asking him but it's the right of the media to know if someone is being held or not - standard!!!!

If this story turns out to be false, the actor should file a civil case for billions of naira.

how many people have won such civil case in nigeria where a trial can last 44 years? please let's be realisitc - such nonsense is fantasy!
Re: Rich Oganiru Confesses To Killing His Wife by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 30, 2012
bittyend:

You're a joker! Empty barrels make the most noise. I just love getting under your skin, Mr. 'Where do you want to go if Nigeria gets nuked' lol. You're a gift that keeps on giving.

I also love getting under his skin too! I told him he should quit bragging! I despise people who brag a lot.eerm! Mr billy mind you am following you on twitter!I just love your swag.I don't mind you teaching me how to be a Billionnaire!
Re: Rich Oganiru Confesses To Killing His Wife by freecocoa(f): 10:50pm On Aug 30, 2012
MOBBDEEP:
Aha!, you no even allow the OP finish before venting out that you don dey suspect the guy!
What if this story na 'cock&bull' moonlight tales?
What happens to good & professional acting?
By the way, don't take it as a vendetta.
No need for dogon turenshi especially at night.

I just talk wetin been dey my mind since, the issue at hand just gave me an opportunity to say it, its just a personal opinion on the dude so whether the story is true or not no gel for my side as everyone is entitled to his\her opinion(s), incase you didn't notice few people had commented before i did, so i waited for the OP to finish cheesy.

Phew!"Vendetta" ko Henrietta ni, wetin consign me? Abegi no be today nyash dey for back undecided
Re: Rich Oganiru Confesses To Killing His Wife by ijemomo(m): 10:52pm On Aug 30, 2012
He probably thought he is acting Nollywood movie! May d soul of the faithful departed rest in the bosoom of d Lord Amen.
Re: Rich Oganiru Confesses To Killing His Wife by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 30, 2012
Complete RUBBISH story! Has anyone noticed the inconsistencies? And being a doctor, unless biochemistry was done on the woman's blood after death it would be virtually impossible to get the full pill from her stomach which by the way should dissolve for it to take effect. An undisolved pill is as good as useless so I'm not buying the crap. Moreover, this news source is notorious for crap stories. Wasn't it the same news source that said Mercy Johnson went blind in one eye only for it to have been a movie script. Let's see how this one plays out but I suspect this story
Re: Rich Oganiru Confesses To Killing His Wife by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 30, 2012
bittyend:

Hmmmnnn....Its like you had too much of russian vodka.....I cant be of help though, get yourself a damsel and bury your head in her kitty. It helps sometimes.
Re: Rich Oganiru Confesses To Killing His Wife by bittyend(m): 10:57pm On Aug 30, 2012
coogar:
the police are not allowed to give official statement that they are holding an individual for questioning? in which part of the world? please don't make me laugh! they don't have to disclose what they are asking him but it's the right of the media to know if someone is being held or not - standard!!!!

If it is a serious crime, accused persons are not allowed to speak to anyone except their lawyers. And the police are also not allowed to give official statement(s), until the accused person(s) has/have been charged. That's how it works in the UK. Questioning is different from confession, and from the article; the accused person has confessed, or he's still confessing. So for now, no one is allowed to speak to a third party.

how many people have won such civil case in nigeria where a trial can last 44 years? please let's be realisitc - such nonsense is fantasy!
cheesy cheesy cheesy

I don't think Nigeria is that bad.
Re: Rich Oganiru Confesses To Killing His Wife by freecocoa(f): 10:58pm On Aug 30, 2012
josh4ever: Complete RUBBISH story! Has anyone noticed the inconsistencies? And being a doctor, unless biochemistry was done on the woman's blood after death it would be virtually impossible to get the full pill from her stomach which by the way should dissolve for it to take effect. An undisolved pill is as good as useless so I'm not buying the crap. Moreover, this news source is notorious for crap stories. Wasn't it the same news source that said Mercy Johnson went blind in one eye only for it to have been a movie script. Let's see how this one plays out but I suspect this story
Na true sef, e fit be film dem dey act but still i dey suspect say that man go bad for real life undecided
Re: Rich Oganiru Confesses To Killing His Wife by phillip001(m): 10:58pm On Aug 30, 2012
i dont believe this (s)tory
Re: Rich Oganiru Confesses To Killing His Wife by ndukwejoe(m): 10:58pm On Aug 30, 2012
Actors and movies, what came over him does he think he is acting. May her rest in peace.
Re: Rich Oganiru Confesses To Killing His Wife by bittyend(m): 10:59pm On Aug 30, 2012
berem: I also love getting under his skin too! I told him he should quit bragging! I despise people who brag a lot.eerm! Mr billy mind you am following you on twitter!I just love your swag.I don't mind you teaching me how to be a Billionnaire!

I'm not a 'billionaire', but you can definitely get under my skin as long as your mouth is talented, and you've got luscious lips. cheesy
Re: Rich Oganiru Confesses To Killing His Wife by MOBBDEEP: 11:00pm On Aug 30, 2012
freecocoa: No need for dogon turenshi especially at night.

I just talk wetin been dey my mind since, the issue at hand just gave me an opportunity to say it, its just a personal opinion on the dude so whether the story is true or not no gel for my side as everyone is entitled to his\her opinion(s), incase you didn't notice few people had commented before i did, so i waited for the OP to finish cheesy.

Phew!"Vendetta" ko Henrietta ni, wetin consign me? Abegi no be today nyash dey for back undecided

Sorry ma, na you win!
The trophy is on its way.
Wetin concern me concern wetin dey for back?
Re: Rich Oganiru Confesses To Killing His Wife by bittyend(m): 11:02pm On Aug 30, 2012
Billyonaire: Hmmmnnn....Its like you had too much of russian vodka.....I cant be of help though, get yourself a damsel and bury your head in her kitty. It helps sometimes.

I don't mess with Russian vodka, it ciroc for life around here. I see why you talk too much, I bet it's the kitty juice. cheesy Stay mopping the floor with your mouth, and don't watch real men who let the long john do the hard work.
Re: Rich Oganiru Confesses To Killing His Wife by dustydee: 11:06pm On Aug 30, 2012
In addition, the church member who bought the land, according to our source also smelled fowl play because Rich refused to have his wife’s signature on the land receipt neither did he even inform any of her family member claiming that he’s the husband and has the right to sell her land. This, we learnt informed the church member’s interest to investigate the actual cause of Rich’s wife death.
grin grin
Re: Rich Oganiru Confesses To Killing His Wife by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 30, 2012
bittyend:

I'm not a 'billionaire', but you can definitely get under my skin as long as your mouth is talented, and you've got luscious lips. cheesy
shhh!quit derailing the topic! I just came back from a 2 days ban!thanks for the admiration I appreciate. grin
Re: Rich Oganiru Confesses To Killing His Wife by freecocoa(f): 11:07pm On Aug 30, 2012
MOBBDEEP:

Sorry ma, na you win!
The trophy is on its way.
Wetin concern me concern wetin dey for back?
Yes o, i don collect trophy keep tey tey gan sef.
Na you know wetin concern you with wetin dey for back.
I hear say na wetin dey keep una going be that undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Uduak Akrah Is Dead! Actress Dies After Falling In Bathroom (Photos) / Mercy Aigbe Stuns In Traditional Cleavage-Baring Outfit (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Amused By Her Son's Kick Boxing Skill - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.