Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,745 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Tiwa Savage Amused By Her Son's Kick Boxing Skill - Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Amused By Her Son's Kick Boxing Skill - Pictures (43963 Views)

How I Used My Boxing Skill To Teach Unruly Fan Lesson — Ogogo / Funny Video As Davido Shows His Boxing Skill / Tonto Dikeh And Andre Omodayo Churchill, Her Son Rocking Matching Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Amused By Her Son's Kick Boxing Skill - Pictures by AprokoGirl: 8:39pm On Jun 09, 2018
@APROKOGIRL

Tiwa Savage amused by her son's kick boxing skill. ��� Omo the guy sleep ni straight.

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/10847/tiwa-savage-amused-by-her-sons-kick-boxing-skill-pictures-video/

cc; lalasticlala

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Amused By Her Son's Kick Boxing Skill - Pictures by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:41pm On Jun 09, 2018
Be happy you got a body guard already Tiwalade...

Your haters are in trouble already.....they are all jittery!!

Kudos Jackie Chan Jnr!

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Amused By Her Son's Kick Boxing Skill - Pictures by GistMore: 8:41pm On Jun 09, 2018
Re: Tiwa Savage Amused By Her Son's Kick Boxing Skill - Pictures by ChiefAzubuike(f): 8:42pm On Jun 09, 2018
This is the only problem I have with these people. They teach their children how to be wife beaters right from a young age.

Just yesterday, a neighbor living opposite my compound Abiodun Oladokun aka baba bolade brutalize his wife to the extent that she was rushed to the hospital. When he came back he didn't even feel remorse. He instead turned to his 11 year old boy and warns him to study his future wife well before tying the knot with her. He said if his wife misbehaves he shouldn't hesitate to get leather belt from the bedroom.

32 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Amused By Her Son's Kick Boxing Skill - Pictures by vizkiz: 8:43pm On Jun 09, 2018
After beating up all the kids?

Your son looks like he was beaten to coma grin

154 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Amused By Her Son's Kick Boxing Skill - Pictures by ForeignAgent: 8:54pm On Jun 09, 2018
Let him fight an area boy pikin from Ajegunle.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Amused By Her Son's Kick Boxing Skill - Pictures by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:01pm On Jun 09, 2018
Jamiu abi wetin be hin name

6 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Amused By Her Son's Kick Boxing Skill - Pictures by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 09, 2018
Lol
Re: Tiwa Savage Amused By Her Son's Kick Boxing Skill - Pictures by Obito555(m): 10:06pm On Jun 09, 2018
Ok but don't forget to train ur kid in the ways of the Lord

7 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Amused By Her Son's Kick Boxing Skill - Pictures by rozayx5(m): 10:06pm On Jun 09, 2018
hand him over to Mayweather

TMT

cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Amused By Her Son's Kick Boxing Skill - Pictures by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 09, 2018
Cute boy.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Amused By Her Son's Kick Boxing Skill - Pictures by Popololl: 10:07pm On Jun 09, 2018
Make him come streets na, make him mate beat am black and blue

15 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Amused By Her Son's Kick Boxing Skill - Pictures by addikt(m): 10:07pm On Jun 09, 2018
Oor, eda
Re: Tiwa Savage Amused By Her Son's Kick Boxing Skill - Pictures by Slimmybeaurry(f): 10:07pm On Jun 09, 2018
Let him go and beat that dried fish (Wizkid)

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Amused By Her Son's Kick Boxing Skill - Pictures by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 09, 2018
He should be watching Lion King at this age though.
Re: Tiwa Savage Amused By Her Son's Kick Boxing Skill - Pictures by Dekadet(m): 10:07pm On Jun 09, 2018
Na kickboxing be that or na karate cry cry
Re: Tiwa Savage Amused By Her Son's Kick Boxing Skill - Pictures by dajavula(m): 10:08pm On Jun 09, 2018
hmmmmmmmm....na today!
Re: Tiwa Savage Amused By Her Son's Kick Boxing Skill - Pictures by visijo(m): 10:08pm On Jun 09, 2018
and so?
Re: Tiwa Savage Amused By Her Son's Kick Boxing Skill - Pictures by ikept(m): 10:09pm On Jun 09, 2018
How is this news?

12 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Amused By Her Son's Kick Boxing Skill - Pictures by junior24(m): 10:09pm On Jun 09, 2018
Keep bruising dier face
Re: Tiwa Savage Amused By Her Son's Kick Boxing Skill - Pictures by Sisijetue(f): 10:10pm On Jun 09, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
This is the only problem I have with these people. They teach their children how to be wife beaters right from a young age.

Just yesterday, a neighbor living opposite my compound Abiodun Oladokun aka baba bolade brutalize his wife to the extent that she was rushed to the hospital. When he came back he didn't even feel remorse. He instead turned to his 11 year old boy and warns him to study his future wife well before tying the knot with her. He said if his wife misbehaves he shouldn't hesitate to get leather belt from the bedroom.

I smell lies

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Amused By Her Son's Kick Boxing Skill - Pictures by akinyemi0103(m): 10:11pm On Jun 09, 2018
hop d kick is enough to kick out all d edible caterer in his fada lyf. if u knw, u knw.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Amused By Her Son's Kick Boxing Skill - Pictures by pafo(m): 10:12pm On Jun 09, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

She is teaching her child how to defend himself. I wish someone taught me this when I was little. Emeka for no do me all the strong things for primary sch then.

7 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Amused By Her Son's Kick Boxing Skill - Pictures by Toks2008(m): 10:13pm On Jun 09, 2018
post=68331787:
Be happy you got a body guard already Tiwalade...

Your haters are in trouble already.....they are all jittery!!

Kudos Jackie Chan Jnr!

Tiwatope

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Amused By Her Son's Kick Boxing Skill - Pictures by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:13pm On Jun 09, 2018
Toks2008:

Tiwatope
Oh okay.
Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Amused By Her Son's Kick Boxing Skill - Pictures by sisisioge: 10:14pm On Jun 09, 2018
grin grin grin grin

Jamjam kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Amused By Her Son's Kick Boxing Skill - Pictures by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 09, 2018
The day dem go kpons jamil, d mama no go upload

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Amused By Her Son's Kick Boxing Skill - Pictures by Tonimordred(m): 10:16pm On Jun 09, 2018
D guy resemble johny bravo
Re: Tiwa Savage Amused By Her Son's Kick Boxing Skill - Pictures by ademoladeji(m): 10:18pm On Jun 09, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

is kickboxing about beating one's wife?

For your info, it's a combat sport just like boxing, karate, Taekwondo, judo, Apkido, fencing etc.

I was into Taekwondo and have NEVER even laid my hand on a man say less a woman.

I bet you applauded Anthony Josh for being a boxingchamps. Have you heard of him battering a woman?

Dude, look inward and constructively.

24 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Diamond Platnumz Working As A Filling Station Attendant (Throwback Photo) / Tiny-Waist Actress, Princess Shyngle Wows In Figure-hugging Dress / Don Jazzy Asks Future Wife To Choose A Wedding Venue, See hilarious responses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.