Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,140 members, 7,835,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Sisters - If A Guy Sends You This Kind Of Mail, What Would Your Reaction Be? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Sisters - If A Guy Sends You This Kind Of Mail, What Would Your Reaction Be? (2978 Views)

Estharfabian Is A Guy. (((proof!!!))) / Nigerian Girls What Do U Like Abt Yr Fellow Sweet Nigerian Sisters? / What Kind Of Kiss Sends Emotions? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sisters - If A Guy Sends You This Kind Of Mail, What Would Your Reaction Be? by takethat: 12:55pm On Apr 12, 2006
Me for one I wont lie I was really feeling the guy until I got to the line he said he wants a woman that will shower him with gifts , he is mad he probably needs a man not a woman how can a guy say that if he is not gay

Secondly he asked for too much from a woman without stating much of what the lady gets in return I think he is a 419 just looking for someone to pamper him …….also “ready to face challenges ” what does that mean challenges like what , if I see him with another woman I should stand firm or what ??/

As earlier said I will delete the message . if he had said I need a loving and caring woman to be with for the rest of my life I think I would have applied but with all these qualities he obviously is ugly because fine people don’t say they are fine …, dishonest, NOTGod fearing, NOT a decent guy ….got a bad heart,, and he probably is a drop out
Re: Sisters - If A Guy Sends You This Kind Of Mail, What Would Your Reaction Be? by vinna(f): 1:26pm On Apr 12, 2006
SoReal:

Hey sistas,what is it with callin him a joker and a loser and bla,bla,bla. I really don't understand what it is with us humans (girls especially) that gives us d impression that someone is going to h8 u if u get real. What exactly is wrong with what the brother asked for?

Meanwhile as for all u girls acting like he is asking for smthin that is out of d world,,
I am so sure that some of d chics who came up here dissing his mails.would have sent him a "PLS ADD ME" IM. grin grin grin grin

I brought up your name cos i was replying to wat u said.

SoReal:

Moreover, I was talkin more to the peeps that were condemnin d contents of the mail and making it seem like there was a problem with a guy asking for the qualities he was asking for.

If you do not see anything wrong in the qualities the guy asked for (although dat beats me), then dats your perogative. No need rubbishing other people's opinion. As they say, "One man's meat is another man's poison."

And the question i asked was, "what would your reaction be?"
Re: Sisters - If A Guy Sends You This Kind Of Mail, What Would Your Reaction Be? by vinna(f): 1:30pm On Apr 12, 2006
lilnaomi:

lmao vinna. girl take it easy oo

Like I told a sweet lady like you earlier, it takes far more than all these to make me loose ma temper. So don't you worry your pretty head. I'm Cool, Calm and Collected. wink cheesy cheesy
Re: Sisters - If A Guy Sends You This Kind Of Mail, What Would Your Reaction Be? by kajad(m): 2:03pm On Apr 12, 2006
emmeno:

Well, i'll just organize a deliverance service for him and make sure after that he's taken to a psychatric hospital for further treatment.
i'll second you on that, but in a reverse order cool
Re: Sisters - If A Guy Sends You This Kind Of Mail, What Would Your Reaction Be? by Markenny(m): 3:56pm On Apr 12, 2006
U gots not to listen to that crab, His a ghost.
Re: Sisters - If A Guy Sends You This Kind Of Mail, What Would Your Reaction Be? by dominobaby(f): 9:42pm On Apr 12, 2006
Hmm, shey someone said she received same mail. Wel, i got this exact mail in my yahoo mailbox on saturday n he said he got my email add 4m nairaland. Didnt think much of it cos i dnt appreciate things like ds n moreso i knew he didnt send it to jst me.
Re: Sisters - If A Guy Sends You This Kind Of Mail, What Would Your Reaction Be? by hotangel2(f): 8:30am On Apr 13, 2006
dominobaby:

Hmm, shey someone said she received same mail. Wel, i got this exact mail in my yahoo mailbox on saturday n he said he got my email add 4m nairaland. Didnt think much of it because i dnt appreciate things like ds n moreso i knew he didnt send it to jst me.

Same thing i was gon say, it was quite funny tho.
Re: Sisters - If A Guy Sends You This Kind Of Mail, What Would Your Reaction Be? by venice(f): 9:39am On Apr 13, 2006
yeah the guy is a looser, sure nothing wrong with what he said about his women, Mr. Perfect ya that's a really great name for him, cause he is really one of those wana bee's.

I mean, the way he expressed himself, he's looking for a perfect women, just as he is perfect, anyways good luck bro for the hunt of your Miss perfect.

but me, i'm not even moved by your words.

ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS,
Re: Sisters - If A Guy Sends You This Kind Of Mail, What Would Your Reaction Be? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 13, 2006
wow, amazing. this sounds interesting. if u ask me siiiissttteerrss, i sincerly think this sounds more like a job interview. the basic requirements are outstanding!!!!!!!!! cool shocked shocked
the guy shouldnt be at the recieving end, love is reciprocal.
Re: Sisters - If A Guy Sends You This Kind Of Mail, What Would Your Reaction Be? by whitelexi(m): 12:25pm On Apr 13, 2006
You know, now that i think about it, i wont be shocked if this were a joke email prepared by a girl and sent out to other girls on nairaland cos the tone of that mail sounds so feminine that it would be hard for a guy to come up with such grin
Re: Sisters - If A Guy Sends You This Kind Of Mail, What Would Your Reaction Be? by Blade: 12:59pm On Apr 13, 2006
cry ass baby Poo
Re: Sisters - If A Guy Sends You This Kind Of Mail, What Would Your Reaction Be? by desiree(f): 5:51pm On Apr 13, 2006
just delete the fxcking email and don't pay any more attention to the crap
Re: Sisters - If A Guy Sends You This Kind Of Mail, What Would Your Reaction Be? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 13, 2006
*** comes in, reads ALL the posts, shakes his bald head (not really!), takes his seat at the council of elders with his bottle of palmwine. time to counsel his 'children' *****

Hmmmmm, first things first. The guy who sent the emails must be going nuts, is that the new style of "finding" a wife?

Secondly, hmmmm. Going by the inputs of 90% of the females on this forum, hmmm,  what can a man say.
The "requirements" the guy gave in the email are not completely out of this world as majority of the females are making it out to be. Most of them would gladly turn to full time housewives if only to keep that boyfriend of theirs they "love" so much. Fronting has always been a girl thing, it did not start last week.
Yes we can diss the guy on an anonymous forum, but are his demands REALLY so outlandish?

As for the guys, hmmm,  Some say he's mad for asking to be showered with gifts by their women. Really?  undecided
Secondly he asked for too much from a woman without stating much of what the lady gets in return

Hmmm, when did marriage become a give and take? i thot it was a sharing? Do you demand too much if your wife simply says "i love you" often, sends you surprise notes and little gifts once in a while? Is it mad if she buys you stuff?
Has marriage become a commercial enterprise?

hmmm,
Re: Sisters - If A Guy Sends You This Kind Of Mail, What Would Your Reaction Be? by whitelexi(m): 6:21pm On Apr 13, 2006
I dont believe this is still going on and on, Must be serious grin
Re: Sisters - If A Guy Sends You This Kind Of Mail, What Would Your Reaction Be? by zizzle: 6:42pm On Apr 13, 2006
seems to me as someone in search of someone to worship him.

ill not make it 24hrs in such a relationship
Re: Sisters - If A Guy Sends You This Kind Of Mail, What Would Your Reaction Be? by 4real(m): 3:03am On Apr 14, 2006
i beg soreal i feel you you dey 4real, the thing is the way he went about the mail may be wrong but most guys are also guilt of the crime (dating sites) but what he said he wanted was not wrong, how many women would want the same thing from there guys, if you can ask for it we also can ask for it.
Re: Sisters - If A Guy Sends You This Kind Of Mail, What Would Your Reaction Be? by nancyekpoh(f): 5:00pm On Apr 14, 2006
Infact, if a man sends this kind of mail to me, I will definitely delete it from my box because he is not my type. Besides he is not serious he is a joker, also I don't think I can worship my fellow human been as he required.
Re: Sisters - If A Guy Sends You This Kind Of Mail, What Would Your Reaction Be? by misslady(f): 6:58pm On Apr 14, 2006
do u know this guy? how did he get your e-mail address??
Re: Sisters - If A Guy Sends You This Kind Of Mail, What Would Your Reaction Be? by dominobaby(f): 8:46pm On Apr 14, 2006
Misslady(ur name is funny, no offence sha), he says he got my email add 4m ds same nairaland.
Re: Sisters - If A Guy Sends You This Kind Of Mail, What Would Your Reaction Be? by Nobody: 4:05am On Apr 15, 2006
Na waoh!!! for you sisters. I can't believe you all speakng like this. See I'm a guy and I know that any medium could be employed to express one's desires to any one no matter who is involved. the fact that it happened to a sister from a broda does not mean that it is out of place. can any one of you here claim tht you have never been chaiked b/4 through this means? the sister simply requested for a simple advice and you are letting the whole hell loose. Easy o please!!!!
Re: Sisters - If A Guy Sends You This Kind Of Mail, What Would Your Reaction Be? by chychy4: 12:34pm On Apr 15, 2006
hey i think the guy is looking for who will come and carry his cross for him, a woman that cater for the family
Re: Sisters - If A Guy Sends You This Kind Of Mail, What Would Your Reaction Be? by 4real(m): 1:03am On Apr 16, 2006
most of you lack imagination, cause the guy they talk like that you think that is what he means, lets put it this way most of you don't qualify to be his chic i don't even blame most of the ladies replying this thread most of ya all are a bunch of children 16,17,18,19 and you think you are old enough to understand when a man is talking.
Re: Sisters - If A Guy Sends You This Kind Of Mail, What Would Your Reaction Be? by nike4luv(f): 8:34am On Apr 16, 2006
he sent u too? i thought it was only to me and hotangel!
well i ignored mine, so should u!
Re: Sisters - If A Guy Sends You This Kind Of Mail, What Would Your Reaction Be? by nike4luv(f): 8:37am On Apr 16, 2006
jus so y'all dont think am fibbing cool

Sun, 9 Apr 2006 03:01:01 -0700 (PDT)
From: "jide sanyaolu" <akajydosan@yahoo.com> Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoo.com. Learn more
Subject: LOVE TO KNOW YOU MORE
To: lizgurl_nicy@yahoo.com

Im a cute guy, husband material

I am a petite, handsome, honest, God fearing, decent guy with a good heart,I am a student, i am a christian with a good upbringing, lots of love to my parents, they are the best in the world, i owe so much to them and would be giving whoever that snatches me off this site the major part of my life and love. My best physical features are my eyes. im a healthy attractive guy who believes in himself. I am a person trying to find his niche in the world and make sense of it all. I consider myself intelligent, educated, disciplined, determined, ambitious, fun, sweet, and classy. I have a good and just heart, but I can also be very cynical. Although I am friendly, I do tend to be a bit shy. At times I can act like a total recluse, but that's just because sometimes a person just needs to be alone. I have a wonderful family that includes an amazing mother and wonderful brothers and a sister whom I absolutely adore. i am so respectful, you get hooked up and find out personal things urself.

I want a beautiful lady like you, very caring, a goal getter, couragious, ready to face challenges of life, dont really mind the religious background, just be good and do what is right. i need a lady to worship me, fight for me,protect me, go to the end of the earth for me, pledge undying love for me, watch life time television with me, always listen to me, tell me how handsome i am, shower me with precious gifts and patiently shop with me no matter how long it takes, am i asking for too much, dont think so,Love to meet that real woman who knows how to care and love, Need her to make me laugh and have a good time, kindly reply to this mail or give me a call on +2348032006474.
take care baby
ur friend to be
Jide
Re: Sisters - If A Guy Sends You This Kind Of Mail, What Would Your Reaction Be? by 4real(m): 1:02am On Apr 17, 2006
ah shocked nothing to say again oh
Re: Sisters - If A Guy Sends You This Kind Of Mail, What Would Your Reaction Be? by babymine(f): 12:08pm On Apr 17, 2006
That guy needs deliverance! shocked He's asking for toooo much! grin cheesy grin
Re: Sisters - If A Guy Sends You This Kind Of Mail, What Would Your Reaction Be? by Efani(m): 1:59am On Apr 19, 2006
dat guys a fat p*ssy lol
Re: Sisters - If A Guy Sends You This Kind Of Mail, What Would Your Reaction Be? by eveseh(f): 3:25pm On May 06, 2006
if he find me he will be a lucky man cheesy cheesy
Re: Sisters - If A Guy Sends You This Kind Of Mail, What Would Your Reaction Be? by Efani(m): 1:43am On May 28, 2006
r u pretty or sumn?
Re: Sisters - If A Guy Sends You This Kind Of Mail, What Would Your Reaction Be? by hotangel2(f): 2:34am On May 28, 2006
Efani:

r u pretty or sumn?

Perverts dont care if u r pretty.
Re: Sisters - If A Guy Sends You This Kind Of Mail, What Would Your Reaction Be? by Efani(m): 2:39am On May 28, 2006
lol
Re: Sisters - If A Guy Sends You This Kind Of Mail, What Would Your Reaction Be? by lauryn(f): 12:05am On May 30, 2006
I'ld just wish him goodluck, cos he'ld need it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Needed For Marriage / February Birthday Members! / 9jerians Living In Nottinghamshire (uk)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.