Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

How To Use Ur Bb As A Modem Help Me - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Use Ur Bb As A Modem Help Me (1116 Views)

How Can I Use My Blackberry 9900 (bold5) To Tether(serve As A Modem) With My PC? / Universal Modem Help / Blackberry From Glo As A Modem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Use Ur Bb As A Modem Help Me by princissales(f): 1:57pm On Aug 31, 2012
Pls I nid help on how to use ur bb as a modem to browse d internet. My network is airtel pls help out
Re: How To Use Ur Bb As A Modem Help Me by benzion72(m): 5:23pm On Aug 31, 2012
Download Blackberry Desktop Manager get Airtel APN internet access point go to tools on the Desktop manager and set up with the APN and you are good to go best of luck
Re: How To Use Ur Bb As A Modem Help Me by princissales(f): 5:35pm On Aug 31, 2012
Ow do I get d desktop manager n plz wat software version
Re: How To Use Ur Bb As A Modem Help Me by twicenoni(m): 5:15am On Sep 04, 2012
princi's sales :
Ow do I get d desktop manager n plz wat software version
to download it goto www.cnet.com or the small cd that always came with new bb u can use that too but u have to connect to the internet b4 u can able to download it coz it will redirect u to internet after downloading it call me on 07081432887 I will tell u what to do next

1 Like

Re: How To Use Ur Bb As A Modem Help Me by unclesamtech(m): 8:41am On Sep 08, 2012

(1) (Reply)

Anti Theft For Mobile / Read Ur Friend Sms Without Them Noticing It / loading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.